PDA

View Full Version : Will fairiebulb seeds disappear after ai have the Fairie Respite upgraded to level 5?

mamalovesson
03-24-14, 09:47 PM
I want to keep some in the storagre because the seed is so beautiful, wondering I am still going to receive it through harvesting after the Fairie Respite is upgraded to level 5. Thanks in advance for your info.

Castloninian
03-24-14, 11:03 PM
I want to keep some in the storagre because the seed is so beautiful, wondering I am still going to receive it through harvesting after the Fairie Respite is upgraded to level 5. Thanks in advance for your info.
They will still come from harvesting (they didn't for a while but have restarted again) as you still can use them in the greenhouse.

mamalovesson
03-24-14, 11:06 PM
They will still come from harvesting (they didn't for a while but have restarted again) as you still can use them in the greenhouse.

Thank for letting me know, then I can go ahead to have the respite upgraded without having to worrying that I will stop receiving bulb seeds from harvesting. xx

skipper98
03-27-14, 05:39 PM
Just got my Fairie Respite upgraded to L5. U will keep receiving the seeds. It's one of the items needed for crafting in the greenhouse :D

jaybay1147
03-27-14, 06:01 PM
Yeah, I still get them from harvesting as well.

roguebee
03-27-14, 07:09 PM
I picked up some while harvesting today, but not near as many as I was when saving for the Fairie Respite. Now trying to get enough to see what they grow in the greenhouse.

roguebee
03-30-14, 05:54 PM
I planted some seeds today and got 2 cabbages. What else can I get?

Queenzod
03-30-14, 06:57 PM
I planted some seeds today and got 2 cabbages. What else can I get?

You might want to look up the Fairie Respite thread. There was a list in there of what people got. From my recollection, it wasn't all that great, and the general consensus was it isn't worth it to grow those seed packets. Just basic stuff, like crops.

claupu
03-30-14, 11:02 PM
You might want to look up the Fairie Respite thread. There was a list in there of what people got. From my recollection, it wasn't all that great, and the general consensus was it isn't worth it to grow those seed packets. Just basic stuff, like crops.

I got two Magic Fruit the other day. That's not so bad. But I haven't done this very often, so I can't say if it's worth doing in the long run.