PDA

View Full Version : Box Duplicates

zeldashepard
03-24-14, 06:03 PM
Wow I am tired of getting duplicate items from the boxes lol. So far, from the Donut Box, I have:

2 Donut Sofas
2 Donut Menus
2 Condiment Counters
2 Donut Statues
3 Sample Tables

I was trying to get the Donut Vending Machine, the Donut Wall Display, and the Donut Tower. I wish I could trade in a couple of duplicates for a new item. Or at least be able to sell them for a decent price (at the very best a third or so of the gems they cost) or trade them.

What duplicate items do you guys have that you want to get rid of?

mytsa
03-24-14, 07:54 PM
No duplicate so far, cos I only bought a few boxes, once or twice for one or two boxes

filochick1982
03-24-14, 09:42 PM
Don't get me started on this. I have a shameful amount of duplicates. The spring hare, spring rabbit, pastel mushroom and pastel hutch from the Pastel Package box come to mind.

shanapiv
03-25-14, 12:53 AM
I have 2 sugar dresses. yayyyyy...

zeldashepard
03-25-14, 02:22 AM
Don't get me started on this. I have a shameful amount of duplicates. The spring hare, spring rabbit, pastel mushroom and pastel hutch from the Pastel Package box come to mind.

I feel like an idiot still going for the Donut Box, but I REALLY want the items I mentioned above >_<

filochick1982
03-25-14, 02:39 AM
I feel like an idiot still going for the Donut Box, but I REALLY want the items I mentioned above >_<

I'm desperate for the Spring Sectional and pastel coffee bar but I'm giving up. Too many wasted gems!

zeldashepard
03-25-14, 02:44 AM
I'm desperate for the Spring Sectional and pastel coffee bar but I'm giving up. Too many wasted gems!

I wish the boxes weren't so...scammy. Lol I know that's not a word, but you know what I mean. They're meant to screw you over several times, maybe even dozens of times and make you hate yourself over spending your hard-earned money on some darn pixels.

*flips table*