PDA

View Full Version : Stuck downloading

chard1973
03-24-14, 03:13 PM
I've gotten up to level 254 or around there. Now since updating, it's stuck downloading at level 48. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, updating and went as far as doing a full recovery cause it locked up my phone.
Help?!

chard1973
03-24-14, 03:39 PM
Nevermind. After a week it finally finished downloading. Time to go play.

kooky panda
03-24-14, 07:12 PM
Oh good! Glad this has been resolved!

Lioness907
03-25-14, 04:07 PM
I'm having the same issue. The only way I can play the game is by using the Valentine's Day version.

CFCJen26
04-24-14, 02:30 AM
Same has happened to me, crashed my device out and had to reboot it. Both versions get stuck on downloading new levels :( I play on iPod touch 4th gen!

Galblaster
06-17-14, 05:47 AM
Same problem here! For a while now its stuck downloading! Level 48 is highest level playable
Im into the 400 levels and really need to play on! Tried several thing to resolve but no succes...
Please solve this problem!!!! Or ill go crazy!!!

Thanks in advance moderator!

kooky panda
06-17-14, 10:59 AM
Same problem here! For a while now its stuck downloading! Level 48 is highest level playable
Im into the 400 levels and really need to play on! Tried several thing to resolve but no succes...
Please solve this problem!!!! Or ill go crazy!!!

Thanks in advance moderator!

Have you tried deleting and redownloading the game?
Closing out all applications running in the background?

If on IOS- go to settings-safari- clear out cookies.

If on Android- go to Settings -Application manager -Candy Blast Mania- and hit the Clear data button .

GeckoInBelize
07-12-14, 11:52 AM
I'm having the same problem for the last few weeks. I am playing on an iPad and was on level 330ish, went to play early June (I think just after you issued the World Cup update) and it had me at level 48 and a bar showing halfway downloaded. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling, deleting all cookies, uninstall/reinstall again. After a couple of days it showed level 60 so I thought it was just slow but would finally get there. Another week has gone by and still downloading at level 60. Shame, I used to like this game but I guess I will just have to delete it and find something else unless you have any suggestions?

GeckoInBelize
07-17-14, 05:19 PM
I guess patience is a virtue!!! After over a month I tried loading the game today and I am back at level 330.

[S8] Elsa
07-22-14, 11:23 AM
If your game is downloading, please try leaving the game open over wifi and letting it download by itself for a few minutes. Reinstalling the game when it's attempting to download and cache images can be counterproductive to what the game needs to do in order to load those images.

teddismom
07-22-14, 05:38 PM
I am on level 99 and can't get passed. Need to break 10 jaw breakers but there is only 1 in the game. What am I doing wrong????

Jan6476
11-03-19, 01:12 PM
My game has been stuck for over a year now. I can?t open new levels above 3948, and when I try to play levels below 3937 it says it is still downloading. I?ve tried reporting it to see if they can tell me what to do but it sends reply about visiting help forum or something. I?ve had to stop playing because I?m just unable to do anything above or below this section and I?ve already beat all of these. I would love to co to us playing if it would let me.