PDA

View Full Version : Hoping for An Easter Goal

joeybasenji
03-24-14, 01:15 PM
Hope Team Lava Will give us An Easter Goal this Year.
with Easter bunnies. Egg tables and chairs. easter recipies. easter oven and Easter decorations.
Any suggestions for An Easter goal?

ElaineCarrel
03-24-14, 03:21 PM
I doubt TL will give us a "Easter" goal. If u were playing last yr ull remember we kinda completely skipped spring here in BS. We did high tea, jazz ovens, SweetCo, pirates. U name it we did it. Nothing vaguely resembling spring or Easter. Yes it'd b nice but I've noticed that TL tends 2 avoid basing goals on the actual holidays I guess bcuz not everyone celebrates them.
I'd love 2 c Easter bunnies, Easter eggs and all that stuff but I'm not getting my hopes up.

ashrb
03-24-14, 03:50 PM
I doubt TL will give us a "Easter" goal. If u were playing last yr ull remember we kinda completely skipped spring here in BS. We did high tea, jazz ovens, SweetCo, pirates. U name it we did it. Nothing vaguely resembling spring or Easter. Yes it'd b nice but I've noticed that TL tends 2 avoid basing goals on the actual holidays I guess bcuz not everyone celebrates them.
I'd love 2 c Easter bunnies, Easter eggs and all that stuff but I'm not getting my hopes up.

We might get them this year tho! I think this year was the first year we had St. Paddy's goals, so that gives me hope for spring/easter goals :rolleyes: who knows, we might have some lovely popcorn themed goals instead!

filochick1982
03-24-14, 06:00 PM
We've had Easter content and recipes before so I'm not putting it past TL to do it. If we don't get it, perhaps I'll just make some batches of old recipes from the candy hatchery oven and pull out my Easter egg wallpaper.

mytsa
03-24-14, 07:52 PM
I wish to have Easter goal too

We've had Easter content and recipes before so I'm not putting it past TL to do it. If we don't get it, perhaps I'll just make some batches of old recipes from the candy hatchery oven and pull out my Easter egg wallpaper.

and I really admire your egg hatchery oven....I hope they at least bring them back if not going to give us easter goal

auroramom
03-25-14, 04:09 PM
You had to mention the candy hatchery oven, lol. That's my latest bakery story obsession. I can't find it on old android versions and it's driving me nuts. I know they probably won't release it (although I really wish they would), but I'm really hoping for goals next week with ovens that offer really similar recipes. I love the marshmallow chicks and chocolate eggs and bunnies! They can call that Spring because those items are secular anyway. Please, please team lava.....

ElaineCarrel
03-25-14, 07:45 PM
I'm using my candy hatchery oven right now trying 2 master the 3 recipes on it. I'm currently making the marshmallow chicks. I only have 1 of them so it'll take me 4ever 2 max on it. It does remind me of Easter since it has chocolate eggs, marshmallow chickens and chocolate eggs.

sweetypies97
03-26-14, 02:09 AM
I would love an Easter theme! I would prefer it over a spring theme.

goofy42
03-27-14, 09:41 AM
As much as I think Easter items are lovely, it is true that not everyone celebrates this holiday. Passover comes at the same time as Easter, and I think it would be wonderful to include this holiday, too. There are numerous decorative items and many recipes that could be offered. Easter items have been offered in the past (and they are wonderful). However, it would be nice to also include items for players who celebrate Passover. Just a suggestion.

ElaineCarrel
03-27-14, 04:03 PM
However, it would be nice to also include items for players who celebrate Passover. Just a suggestion.

Now in RS this yr in 1 of the updates b4 Xmas TL did include menorah windows and something else 4 those of the Jewish faith. So one can't say they never recognize different faiths. When I saw the update I was very happy that TL had done it.

irlanda_c
03-27-14, 04:31 PM
Well bunnies and chicks are not related with the passion of Christ, so that kind of decoration is not about religion or faith, I dont see a problem with an "easter" update

auroramom
03-27-14, 04:35 PM
Well what I was trying to say before is that chicks, bunnies and chocolate really have nothing to do with a faith. So I don't know why we couldn't have those items, because it really isn't showing any favoritism to a faith. So here's hoping that we get those types of items next week and that it's tied to goals!

savage_mel
03-28-14, 11:12 AM
It's true that not everyone celebrates Easter, but the same can be said for Christmas, Halloween, St. Patricks Day, Valentines Day, Chinese New Year, etc.....yet we still get items for all those holidays. I would LOVE an Easter update! I've been looking through my inventory so I can start decorating and it is seriously lacking in the Easter department. So I really hope this year they give us some good stuff!

luincristiel
03-28-14, 10:12 PM
All for an Easter theme!
Few people celebrate Easter here in Hong Kong (although we've got holidays) but I love the Easter chocolate eggs etc.!

natalienat518
03-28-14, 11:29 PM
I'd like an Easter goal too! I skipped for nearly 2 years in playing Bakery Story since 2011 before coming back in Nov 2013. Yes, the price hike is horrid since then and it's hard to save for coins. That's why I skipped the St. Paddy's 2013 to save my money and hopefully something even better will come soon :)

OnCloudDivine
03-29-14, 12:07 AM
It's true that not everyone celebrates Easter, but the same can be said for Christmas, Halloween, St. Patricks Day, Valentines Day, Chinese New Year, etc.....yet we still get items for all those holidays. I would LOVE an Easter update! I've been looking through my inventory so I can start decorating and it is seriously lacking in the Easter department. So I really hope this year they give us some good stuff!

Too true! Easter is highly commercialized, I see no offense with painted egg decor, pastel streamer wallpaper, bunnies and springy chicks everywhere!

minidemon88
03-29-14, 02:13 AM
Really hoping for more Easter theme this year since we didn't get any last year. Easter bunnies, chicks, eggs, chocolate. Whatsoever, just give me everything! :p And please a nice, big and cute Easter LTO with bunnies inside. That's all I wish. Oh, and some new recipes too!

myferngardens
04-01-14, 10:55 AM
Please do Easter TL. I also would love the candy hatchery. Please consider re-releasing it.

goofy42
04-01-14, 03:09 PM
Now in RS this yr in 1 of the updates b4 Xmas TL did include menorah windows and something else 4 those of the Jewish faith. So one can't say they never recognize different faiths. When I saw the update I was very happy that TL had done it.

Yes, I did get those particular items, and that was a nice surprise. I'm just hoping that they continue the trend with some Passover stuff:-)

CuteTali
04-01-14, 06:56 PM
Yes, I did get those particular items, and that was a nice surprise. I'm just hoping that they continue the trend with some Passover stuff:-)

Thumbs up for Passover stuff!

wombat2445
04-16-14, 08:05 AM
I'd personally love an Easter themed quests. My neighbour has a "candy hatchery oven" and I would like one also. It'd be nice the have some Easter themed stuff on Bakery Story.