PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Maps

Gilderfield
03-24-14, 12:16 PM
I've noticed that my mystic map total has been going down instead of up and this has never happened before. Is it something to do with when you expand in ice world. Has anyone else noticed this?

jptheripper
03-24-14, 12:45 PM
Ice world map requirements are much lower

midnightmeerkat
03-24-14, 01:02 PM
I've noticed that my mystic map total has been going down instead of up and this has never happened before. Is it something to do with when you expand in ice world. Has anyone else noticed this?
You use the same maps for both, so yes, if you expand in the ice world your stock of mystic maps will go down

sapphirecross
03-25-14, 07:06 AM
The good thing about it is you can request maps in arctic isles but use them in main island. I don't have a lot of neighbors and my expansions take three days at main island. Since I can't request on main island while expansion in progress, I switch to arctic so I can keep requesting.

mmk888
03-25-14, 08:29 AM
The good thing about it is you can request maps in arctic isles but use them in main island. I don't have a lot of neighbors and my expansions take three days at main island. Since I can't request on main island while expansion in progress, I switch to arctic so I can keep requesting.

I like this - thank you! Off to try it ;)

ETA - I hadn't expanded before I don't think so only needed 8 maps,which I had. Wasted some coins to do it so that eventually this should work ;)

AJImmer
03-25-14, 10:47 AM

Excellent Pro Tip!

sapphirecross
03-25-14, 03:45 PM
You're both welcome!

And yes, that's the only thing - you do have to periodically expand in arctic, because it takes fewer maps there. So you do use some of your maps and coins a few times. But the nice thing is you get empty space to decorate and get to have an island where everything isn't jammed on top of each other. My main island feels a bit claustrophobic sometimes lol.

I don't think I'd ever go to arctic if not for the maps - I always forget it's there. But I did finally get bedrock the other day, that was fun!

psychic_baker
03-26-14, 01:20 PM
I just started playing this game although I'm a long time bakery story player. I'm still figuring out how to play dragon story. How do I get mystic maps?

ciarjen
03-26-14, 01:26 PM
I just started playing this game although I'm a long time bakery story player. I'm still figuring out how to play dragon story. How do I get mystic maps?

Tap on expand, tap on a square and then tap "ask friends". Avoid the buy now with gold button :)

Check all the boxes for your friends. You can receive up to 20 maps a day but you can ask all your neighbours.

psychic_baker
03-26-14, 02:09 PM
Tap on expand, tap on a square and then tap "ask friends". Avoid the buy now with gold button :)

Check all the boxes for your friends. You can receive up to 20 maps a day but you can ask all your neighbours.

I tried this several times, but I only see the price in coins or gold. Nothing about asking neighbors.

psychic_baker
03-26-14, 02:15 PM
I went ahead and expanded for the second time. There was no mention of maps. Just coins. Are mystic maps used only for expansion?

maguar
03-26-14, 02:22 PM
Mystic maps are only for expansions but the first couple of expansions don't need any

psychic_baker
03-26-14, 02:59 PM
Mystic maps are only for expansions but the first couple of expansions don't need any

Thank you!