PDA

View Full Version : Which pet first?

mln626
03-23-14, 09:02 PM
Pets: feedback seems to be that while cosy the pets do help with parts. What are the pros cons cats vs dogs vs ponies. Which one is best first in the game? (Not looking for a real world cat vs dog debate. Love 'me both). Thanks for any game pet tips/feedback.

minidemon88
03-24-14, 02:22 AM
I got my elf cat first then followed by the black corgi next. Did collected some parts and gems from both. But... the chances are really slim! Like after feeding and waited for weeks, then I get a part or some gems. That's all. Usually what I got was some coins and xp most of the time. The choice of pets is really up to you. You can get the coins pet first and see how it goes before you invest on a pet that cost gems. Given how slim the chances is, it will take ages before you can get back the gems spent. XD So think wisely!

As for pony, I don't have one. Sorry, couldn't help you on that. Hopefully someone with ponies will be able to give you some advice or two. :D

ciarjen
03-24-14, 02:52 AM
Only have cats and dogs and they all drop at the same rate. You need to feed them a few times before they start dropping and then they will only drop randomly, not every time.