PDA

View Full Version : All Caught Up!

kikilicious74
03-23-14, 10:40 AM
Mostly.. Finished all current goals, and fully upgraded my buildings. Just need to finish those last two expansions. Haha you know which ones I mean!

Oh and find a second burning ember for my little dragon egg.

Love this game!!!! Can't wait til Thursday!!

ShibuyaCloth
03-23-14, 01:06 PM
Welcome to the club of old timers. I finished long ago all quests and now live on the weekly update shoot since. And I do them without stress so it can last a week if possible :)

Also, I wait for a second dragon egg. I have amber since last summer in my inventory, but no egg since...

labsandboxers
03-23-14, 01:17 PM
Ditto I feel a little empty when my blue book isn't there

jtm101
03-23-14, 09:50 PM
Count me in, i finished ll goals for the first time yesterday after 170,000 xp with no gem skipping :-)

Now i'm not sure what to do, not that i'm complaining. Its kind of a relief that i'm not waiting on a rare drop to continue with a goal. I guess i'm now working on keeping the knights on adventures and gradually getting all crafts to 90+

I wonder if we will ever need a level 5 windmill, thaats something i havent bothered to upgrade. It would be more tempting if the collection time was reduced as i dont need the extra coins.

ShibuyaCloth
03-24-14, 01:53 AM
windmill give as rare drops Flour. Nice to have since I use massive amounts of flour for the poor hungry nights. Also upgrade all buildings, good new goal to pursue.

jtm101
03-24-14, 04:35 AM
I have 12 windmills in my kingdom ( 10 level 1 and 2 level 2). I collect from them daily, but my flour stocks are building up faster now than i can use them in the kitchens. So i may have to stop collecting soon, like i used to when i was maxed on flour a few months ago. I forget which goal it was, but i used to have 40+ bread too, but they were depleted as well.

jptheripper
03-24-14, 05:29 AM
I love my extra windmills. I'm done except for placing the swamp while I stock up on boar parts

kikilicious74
03-24-14, 06:43 AM
Another 2000xp and I'm capped out on lvl again.

I think sometime this week I am going to do a renovation. Things are getting crowded and a little messy.

I also nearly used gems for progressing my kingdom. Just on a few limited times quests, and I accidentally skipped one that took 100 gems. I was upset. I am trying to save for that adorable mithrel dragon. Then maybe a mermaid pond.

katbtodd
03-24-14, 06:49 AM
Ditto I feel a little empty when my blue book isn't there

Like some thing missing ????

Queenzod
03-24-14, 09:50 AM
Another 2000xp and I'm capped out on lvl again.

I think sometime this week I am going to do a renovation. Things are getting crowded and a little messy.

I just did this yesterday and I feel SO much better! Things had sort of slid into chaos and entropy, so I got out my brooms and buckets of water and had a good scrubbing and organized things some more. Now I feel like I can breathe again. I highly recommend a spring cleaning. :)