PDA

View Full Version : Buying gems

Unregistered
01-16-11, 08:43 PM
I just by mistake purchased 10000 coins for 10 gems is there anyway to buy gems with your in game coins? Also what is the difference between between coins and gems? What are gems for? The only reason I tried to purchase gems in the first place is because I wanted to expand and I saw that I could only expand with gems. All help is appreciated.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 08:52 PM
I just by mistake purchased 10000 coins for 10 gems is there anyway to buy gems with your in game coins? Also what is the difference between between coins and gems? What are gems for? The only reason I tried to purchase gems in the first place is because I wanted to expand and I saw that I could only expand with gems. All help is appreciated.

Gem are valuable. They take a long time to earn... one for each recipe as you master it. Or you can pay real life money to buy them. The more elite decorations cost gems.

Coins are earned by collecting tips and by customers eating meals. You can also get a daily coin bonus. Coins are easy to get.

IMO I wouldn't use any gems for expanding or for completing recipes early, or anything like that. I wouldn't use them for anything that you can purchase/achieve with coins. I keep my gems for decorations that can only be purchased with gems.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 09:03 PM
Gem are valuable. They take a long time to earn... one for each recipe as you master it. Or you can pay real life money to buy them. The more elite decorations cost gems.

Coins are earned by collecting tips and by customers eating meals. You can also get a daily coin bonus. Coins are easy to get.

IMO I wouldn't use any gems for expanding or for completing recipes early, or anything like that. I wouldn't use them for anything that you can purchase/achieve with coins. I keep my gems for decorations that can only be purchased with gems.
Thanks I guess I messed up when I by mistake spent all my gems on. Coins is there a way to reverse what I did or buy gems using in game coins?

Unregistered
01-16-11, 09:21 PM
Thanks I guess I messed up when I by mistake spent all my gems on. Coins is there a way to reverse what I did or buy gems using in game coins?

No, sadly there isn't any way to undo your purchase. Dont worry, we have all done it at some time or another. I did the exact same thing only last week, and I have been playing the story games for about 8 months, and I KNEW not to do it... but I still did, lol. You are bound to do it again, too. Just try not to worry about it too much.