PDA

View Full Version : once your on level 99...

candy_apple108
03-23-14, 08:21 AM
Hi,

I have 3 teamlava apps that I'm currently playing, restaurant
Story, fashion story, and bakery story. From here, im on level 95 and
Once I get to level 99 (and assuming that would be the absolute end)
My suggestion would be to have the option to give away everything to
My neighbors. Ranging from gems to splitting tables and chairs...
If there's nothing else left, why would I wanna let it
go to waste after I delete it? OR...just mainly transfer the gems and money to the other apps? Just another idea...

ElaineCarrel
03-27-14, 03:39 PM
Hi,

I have 3 teamlava apps that I'm currently playing, restaurant
Story, fashion story, and bakery story. From here, im on level 95 and
Once I get to level 99 (and assuming that would be the absolute end)..

I'm on lvl 99 and I've been there for 1 yr and I've still got appliances 2 master. I also enjoy doing the monthly goals, so y would I want 2 get rid of everything? Just bcuz u reach lvl99 doesn't mean ur finished.

candy_apple108
03-29-14, 12:41 PM
I would of wanted to get rid of everything (or just transfer it to my other games) cuz
Aside from the monthly goals that they have, there's nothing else to do. It's just been something on my mind
On rather to keep playing or not. I may just continue
To play just to master all of the appliances (i haven't done so yet). So with that, thank you
For responding and giving me a heads up on u not accepting
Nbrs (i wouldn't of added u unless u wanted me to) :-)

ElaineCarrel
03-30-14, 10:23 AM
Hi,OR...just mainly transfer the gems and money to the other apps? Just another idea...
Unfortunately we can't transfer gems or coins between restaurants or bakeries or apps. I've got aton of coins I'd like 2 share w my bakery from my restaurant. Wouldn't that b nice! It'd b really nice nice if we could do the same w appliances.

candy_apple108
03-31-14, 07:47 PM
Unfortunately we can't transfer gems or coins between restaurants or bakeries or apps. I've got aton of coins I'd like 2 share w my bakery from my restaurant. Wouldn't that b nice! It'd b really nice nice if we could do the same w appliances.

Yeah, that would be...if not all of them then at least half...but
It would be too much like right for that to happen:-(