PDA

View Full Version : Why is bakery story turning into a resturant!!!

cpebbles73
03-23-14, 07:06 AM
This is a BAKERY NOT A RESTAURANT AND FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS ITS BEEN ONE RESTAURANT(savory food after another) I already play restaurant story.. I really don't like this trend at all I want baked goods, pastries ,cakes, cookies, breads, donuts etc. For my bakery....and those who want food should play restaurant story which has both...

ElaineCarrel
03-23-14, 03:08 PM
I disagree w u. I play both games also and the items that r popping up in the BS updates could very easily b found in a real life bakery.n I've worked in 1 where we sold some of these items. We made fresh Belgian waffles, ice cream in waffle cones that were made everyday( believe me I had the burnt fingers 2 prove it) and caramel popcorn that was popped fresh everyday in the shop. Now the challenge we're currently in is pushing the envelope a bit but there r bakeries that carry more savory items. Maybe not the shepherds pie but uve got 2 remember this is based on an Irish pub and who knows in Ireland pubs might b attached 2 bakeries. It's a far reach but this is a make believe game so give TL some room 2 have some fun. :rolleyes:

larissa2k
03-23-14, 03:26 PM
I just didn't like the st Patrick's day food I realise those food are sold in real bakeries but bakery story isn't really realistic in the first place and there was little effort to make that food pretty

sally_brown
03-24-14, 09:09 AM
I agree; if they were going for realism, the entire game would be different. I prefer to have only sweets in my bakery.

sonyalch
03-25-14, 08:00 AM
I don't care. I'm just happy to get new recipes.

TinksThots
03-26-14, 06:03 PM
I don't have a hostess. Cats take your order at my place. When they're off duty, you're greeted by dragons.

In other words, realism flew out the door a looong time ago, starting with the word "game" lol. ;-)

I do agree though; two games, two themes - sweet and savory. So keep the carrots over there and the cavities over here, like it should be. ^_^

violet0220
04-07-14, 11:07 PM
I agree. Those St Patrick's Day foods were awfully ugly abd kind of looked like puke! Not something you'd find in a bakery. Stick to holiday themed cookies and cakes instead of nasty looking food please!

samsonite79
10-13-14, 09:06 AM
I do not feel that the foods are that similar.