PDA

View Full Version : Food and Parts Under Separate Tabs/Serve All and Clear All Options/Brown Avatars

sonyalch
03-22-14, 01:13 PM
Please consider the following:

1) Separate the food gifts from the parts gifts under separate tabs.

2) Have a "serve all" button for food gifts.

3) Have a clear all button for spoiled/burned food on stoves.

4) Have male and female brown skinned avatars available to put in our bakery.

5) Allow us the option of unspoiling neighbors food instead of leaving tips.

6) Make it necessary to double tap to start cooking a dish/confirmation that we actually intended to cook what we selected. I always accidentally cook foods by tapping on the wrong place while scrolling.

TinksThots
03-26-14, 06:24 PM
1) Separate the food gifts from the parts gifts under separate tabs.
2) Have a "serve all" button for food gifts.
Yep, yep, good ideas! =D

3) Have a clear all button for spoiled/burned food on stoves.
They probably won't bother with that, but a faster way to dump those flies is to just store all your ovens and place them back out, instead of using the popup. No risk of accidentally wasting gems on spoiled food that way. ;-)

4) Have male and female brown skinned avatars available to put in our bakery.
This has been a very shameful oversight on the part of TL for far too long. Especially since other (seemingly abandoned) games have those very options. (it's pet hotel or zoo 2 that has six to choose from, I'm not sure which anymore)

5) Allow us the option of unspoiling neighbors food instead of leaving tips.
That could potentially save someone thousands of coins, rather than the paltry 120 you get to leave in tips, so don't hold your breath. :-/

6) Make it necessary to double tap to start cooking a dish/confirmation that we actually intended to cook what we selected. I always accidentally cook foods by tapping on the wrong place while scrolling.
I do the same thing, but cooking takes enough tapping already, even with easy stoves, I don't wanna add 18 more to that chore. *whine*

:cool: