PDA

View Full Version : Mining for Dragons Limited Event

crystalrayn3
03-22-14, 12:21 PM
While mining away today I noticed that the Mine is offering a Special Limited Event. For aprox the next 70hrs it states players have the ability to win dragons while mining for platinum nuggets. Has anyone won a dragon yet? If so, which ones? I tried mining 5 times but never found a Dragon. I figured I'd ask & try to find out what Dragons I could win before using up more of my Gold.

ProjectDragon
03-22-14, 01:59 PM
I just checked and I have the event too. Don't know what dragons since there was no notification.

TL, you really need to improve on prior notification. Most of us have missed hours of working on various events due to no notice! Please, please work on this! If I had known about it prior I wouldn't have mined everything last night!!

awsumum
03-22-14, 02:05 PM
I had previously won a diamond, but it wasn't in my storage :( several people had this bug/glitch, winning a diamond then it not showing up in storage, some emailed support (not sure of eventual outcome) I didn't bother emailing as I already had one so I don't know if it got resolved.

Good luck :)

jptheripper
03-22-14, 02:07 PM
I got a notice platinum was going away, but nothing on mining for dragons, are you sure?

ProjectDragon
03-22-14, 02:09 PM
Yep, positive. There is a banner saying 'Mine for Dragons' and a timer counting down.

ProjectDragon
03-22-14, 02:10 PM
Oh, wait. Maybe it's the timer for Platinum dragon going away?

awsumum
03-22-14, 02:13 PM
Platinum is due to go away soon, a few days I think :)

ciarjen
03-22-14, 02:24 PM
I think it is the timer for availability of parts for the platinum dragon.

midnightmeerkat
03-22-14, 03:01 PM
Yes.. It is the timer until the platinum dragon retires. I'm looking forward to a new dragon!!

GoodyTwoShoes2
03-22-14, 03:04 PM
I was wondering IF the whole mining "thing" was going away? I only mine cause I need the food and space but lately I haven't gotten much food either so it is boring!

ProjectDragon
03-22-14, 03:18 PM
I also hope to see a new dragon! I like getting food awards while working towards crafting a new dragon. It makes me happy to feel like I'm getting a reward for just playing the game! :D

crystalrayn3
03-22-14, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the input everyone!!! After reading all the responses, it makes sense that the Timer represents the count down for obtaining platinum nuggets. I didn't even think about it being linked to the Limited notice for the Platinum dragon. Darn blonde roots of mine LOL Oh well, can't wait to see what new parts & dragon TL issues next 😄

Leire22
03-23-14, 06:29 PM
About mining for expand - I just expanded last part - and it locked - I cant mind anymore, even I have dynamit, does anyone know what will be next???

kooky panda
03-23-14, 07:37 PM
This pop up is the notification of the platinum dragon going limited .

No information has been released on any future updates to the mine.