PDA

View Full Version : help....urgent

kclmom05
01-16-11, 06:44 PM
I recently started restaurant story. My daughter didn't know how to play it and somehow managed to buy a lot for the restaurant then sell it. Point being I am now broke with $1600. No stove chairs tables nothing whatsoever. Can I restart the whole thing. I love bakery story and I play it a lot. I want to be able to play this one as well. Please help!

Unregistered
01-16-11, 06:57 PM
I recently started restaurant story. My daughter didn't know how to play it and somehow managed to buy a lot for the restaurant then sell it. Point being I am now broke with $1600. No stove chairs tables nothing whatsoever. Can I restart the whole thing. I love bakery story and I play it a lot. I want to be able to play this one as well. Please help!

You mean in-game coins? Not real life money I hope?

You cant restart the game... but so long as you have a couple of tables you will be fine. Just get tipping. Go to as many restaurants as possible and tip them, and leave a note on their wall to say that you did so. Check your restaurant regularly (if you only have a few tables I would suggest you check back after tipping 2 or 3 other restaurants) and collect any tips left on your tables. As you get more coins, buy more tables, and keep on going. You will also need to have as many appliances as you can afford, and at least 1 serving counter, so that you can cook, cook, cook. Invite people to be neighbours with you, as they can tip you x 6 and send you gifts, which will earn you coins. Lots of tips and food will be what gets you going again. Hope this helps, and dont give up, because it really wont take you too long to get going again.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 07:50 PM
Also every day u will get bonus money. Make sure u restart device
In morning to get the bonus

Mattdiner
01-16-11, 08:26 PM
Use 1000 coins to purchase a table.
Check back regularly to pick up tips.
Go on every day to get the daily bonus.
Eventually buy a counter and a chair.
Put gifts on the counter.
Buy an oven.
Now you can make your own money and raise money to buy more tables, chairs, counters, and ovens until you have about 20 tables and chairs where it is safe to buy decorations that don't help make money.