PDA

View Full Version : What can I do with surplus items in storage?

icepick1e
03-22-14, 10:40 AM
I've got some surplus items in my storage. E.g. Birch and oak leaves. What can I do with these?
Is there any way to get rid of them? Or can I trade them?
Or should I hold on to them, because they can be used (again) in the future?

Right now they are cluttering my storage.

crystalrayn3
03-22-14, 12:29 PM
At this time there's not an option to remove those items from our Storage. It would be great if we could turn them in for Coins....(hint hint TL)

ProjectDragon
03-22-14, 01:34 PM
No, turn them in for gold! Much more valuable! I don't need more coins, nor do any players past a certain level. You'll all get to that point where coins don't mean very much...

Another idea another forum member came up with is to trade all the various things to craft a Frankenstein dragon. I thought this was a brilliant idea!

buttabdullah99
03-22-14, 01:39 PM
No, turn them in for gold! Much more valuable! I don't need more coins, nor do any players past a certain level. You'll all get to that point where coins don't mean very much...

Another idea another forum member came up with is to trade all the various things to craft a Frankenstein dragon. I thought this was a brilliant idea!
Yeah u r right I also don't need more coins soooo many coins ANC no use :(:(:( it would be better if we exchange them with gold ;)

awsumum
03-22-14, 02:33 PM
I think crystalrayn3 meant Egyptian coins :) we need to get sphinx

aegontheconqueror
03-22-14, 02:42 PM
I have some amazon feathers and templar helmets left over too, and I think the Frankenstein dragon is a great idea!

Alternately, it would be nice if we could combine the old helmets/feathers/leaves/whatever else together to make the required 99 with the understanding that we would get a randomly determined ONE of the possible dragons. (Does that make sense? I mean that if you have parts for three different dragons, you're guaranteed one of those three, you just don't know which when you start the crafting process.)

ProjectDragon
03-22-14, 03:07 PM
I have some amazon feathers and templar helmets left over too, and I think the Frankenstein dragon is a great idea!

Alternately, it would be nice if we could combine the old helmets/feathers/leaves/whatever else together to make the required 99 with the understanding that we would get a randomly determined ONE of the possible dragons. (Does that make sense? I mean that if you have parts for three different dragons, you're guaranteed one of those three, you just don't know which when you start the crafting process.)

That definitely works for someone who wasn't able to get enough parts to craft even one of those dragons. I wouldn't want to leave it to chance, though. I don't want to use up the parts just to get a duplicate dragon. I want to know what I am crafting. If we had a choice then we get what we want. :D

eshuman17
03-22-14, 07:59 PM

That's an amazing idea! You should post this in the "Suggestions & Feedback" thread.

sabrinainde
03-23-14, 08:03 PM
I'd be happy if we just had the option to delete things from storage.

belbar22
03-24-14, 05:46 PM
You can admire their beauty!!!

freshfunin2008
03-25-14, 03:45 PM
I say you throw 200 parts and pieces of anything together and you get an Infinity dragon.

annbluebird
03-25-14, 11:07 PM
Sabrinainde I Agree!

kwhales
03-26-14, 07:49 AM
I have stuff from way back. It would be nice if they did make a mishmash dragon which uses random parts from storage.