PDA

View Full Version : New game?

auroramom
03-22-14, 08:10 AM
They closed the other thread so I couldn't respond, but I don't play castle story so I'm responding in restaurant. I really hope they don't create 2nd versions of restaurant or any other of these games. I love my original restaurant, bakery and fashion shops and have spent much time and money making them what they are. I have been wishing for a long time that team lava would create more shop/story games and have come up with 3 that I would love playing. Wedding Story: you could order fashions/items and cook. You could cook catering items and wedding cakes and you could order gowns and decorations like flowers, invitations, gifts, etc. Along same line but broader is Party Story: again you could cook food for whatever type of party you can think of, birthday, anniversary, picnics, etc. Also there could be items to order like table settings, invites, balloons, flowers, favors, etc. My last thought is Toy Shop: which could be endless as far as all the different toys, stuffed animals, etc. that you could order. I know my response is really long, but I really wish that team lava would come out with more games along this line as I have loved playing these types of games! Thanks

bobbyrae
03-22-14, 12:50 PM
Kooky is trying to get some answers. Start following this thread : http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?66741-Playing-other-game-goal&p=872312&viewfull=1#post872312

Hopefully she will be able to tell us something. It would truly be disappointing if Restaurant Story went the way of Farm Story.