PDA

View Full Version : Robot Monument

Broggoy
03-22-14, 05:47 AM
When I was on Android I got the Robot Monument to celebratie the 1 year anniversary of Google's Play Store.
Now I have transferred my game to iOS and the monuments in my storage say "limit reached" and I can't place them on my island anymore.

Does anyone know why this is and how it can be fixed?

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae98/Broggoy/f8f4a86460eb495a703b3c06b06710c7_zps1f997c4e.jpg

chalupa2030
03-22-14, 07:23 AM
Limit reached means that you have reached your limit and that you can't buy any more.

kooky panda
03-22-14, 07:25 AM
The robot monument was only offered for android devices. Since you now have games on an IOS device, you will not be able to place this item in your kingdom.
If you ever transfer your games back to an android device, you will be able to place it on your island.

nanamom0902
03-22-14, 07:32 AM
I am trying to figure out how to get the stadium and the temple that I see everyone else has on Dragon Story. I'm on level 78 and have not seen it to buy if it just comes up after a certain level I have not gotten it yet

kooky panda
03-22-14, 07:53 AM
I am trying to figure out how to get the stadium and the temple that I see everyone else has on Dragon Story. I'm on level 78 and have not seen it to buy if it just comes up after a certain level I have not gotten it yet
These features are only offered to IOS players.

Please keep this thread on topic of the robot monument.
Thanks

Broggoy
03-22-14, 12:20 PM
The robot monument was only offered for android devices. Since you now have games on an IOS device, you will not be able to place this item in your kingdom.
If you ever transfer your games back to an android device, you will be able to place it on your island.

Thanks for your answer, but when I play Dragon Story on my Android device I can't reach my monument because it is in my storage. On Android I don't see any storage button.

A few weeks ago it was possible to place them in and out of my storage on iOS. But recently it has changed.

I want my Robots back!!!

kooky panda
03-23-14, 10:53 AM
Send and email to support@teamlava.com and ask them if will remove and place them back on your island.

Broggoy
03-24-14, 03:18 AM
Send and email to support@teamlava.com and ask them if will remove and place them back on your island.

Thank you. Will try it.

Jagger517
02-15-16, 03:29 AM
How do I "unlock" this Robot Monument? I'm on Android!

kooky panda
02-15-16, 10:04 AM
This was an old promotional prize and no longer available.
Are you seeing this robot in your market but locked?

Jackiesq
02-15-16, 11:21 AM
This was an old promotional prize and no longer available.
Are you seeing this robot in your market but locked?
On Android it's locked by goal in the market, just like the IOS album items...

Jagger517
02-15-16, 07:54 PM
On Android it's locked by goal in the market, just like the IOS album items...

Yep, same here. I want it!!!!! [/childish whine] :p

kooky panda
02-16-16, 02:30 PM
Sorry Jagger, but it is locked if you didn't complete it, but not removed so players who have it completed can still buy it.