PDA

View Full Version : How to unlock Faeriebulb seed please

mamalovesson
03-22-14, 04:50 AM
I am now waiting for the knight to bring me the last Faerimer Column however I haven't unlock the Faeriebulb seed (it can't be seen anywhere). I am worrying that I cannot level up the Respite to level 5 due to lack of seed. Could experienced fellows give me advise please.

Thank you very much. :)

pixieblob
03-22-14, 04:57 AM
I'm sure I've read that it unlocks when you get your respite to level 4

mamalovesson
03-22-14, 05:34 PM
I'm sure I've read that it unlocks when you get your respite to level 4
Thank you very much, just another 8 hours till my knight come back with the last column. I hope I can unlock the seed. xx

wiccapi
03-22-14, 08:01 PM
Do you get columNs every time you finish the dark cave quest?

mamalovesson
03-23-14, 12:54 AM
Do you get columNs every time you finish the dark cave quest?
I get one column per adventure.

pixieblob
03-23-14, 01:35 AM
I've just sent my knights off to get the first one, better stock up on feasts and lumin essence then. Not that I've got the mithril needed anyway

mamalovesson
03-23-14, 01:42 AM
I've just sent my knights off to get the first one, better stock up on feasts and lumin essence then. Not that I've got the mithril needed anyway
Yep, this is what I have been doing, gather materials while I have to wait for time consuming tasks. Fishing from ponds and wells trigger boar for 80% of the time that sucks my energy lately. Good luck and have a great day.

roguebee
03-23-14, 05:56 AM
3 adventures and 3 columns. Hope the 4th makes it 4 for 4.

mamalovesson
03-23-14, 07:10 AM
3 adventures and 3 columns. Hope the 4th makes it 4 for 4.
Thank you. I've gotten the 4th column from the 4th adventure, keep fingers crossed that I don't have to send the knight to the Ancient Vault for 10 times to get the statue and I can have the seed unlock after I have the respite leveled up to the 4th.