PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Update 3-26-14

OnCloudDivine
03-21-14, 04:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aB9Atn7.png
You can now 《have a nice outdoor meal indoors》with the Spring Lunch in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!

Spring Lunch 3x3 LTO 35 gems

Android usually gets updates on Friday, with a goal to download new game on Monday.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/5da5f2189d711ffbd62967953fcb771d.jpg

Plus two (?) new recipes on regular stove.

Here are the new recipes:

http://i60.tinypic.com/5c136b.jpg

iOS players-- post any screen shots of the new decorations if you can! THANKS :)

Android: stay tuned for a new edition

ElaineCarrel
03-21-14, 04:30 PM
Omg! Ud think this would b 4 BS not here! I luv it! This is more like it.
WTG TL.

meme1098
03-21-14, 05:23 PM
You can now what? Something's missing in that sentence.
Cute though.

OnCloudDivine
03-21-14, 05:36 PM
You can now what? Something's missing in that sentence.
Cute though.

I filled in the blank above using my imagination :p

meme1098
03-21-14, 05:39 PM

Nice job OnCloudDivine. :)

bobbyrae
03-21-14, 05:40 PM

Lol. Good catch on that one. Lol.

helpfaq2
03-21-14, 06:26 PM
A picnic or outdoor tea party (Alice in wonderland) theme?

CuteTali
03-21-14, 08:07 PM
It's okay...I don't like the bubble eyed characters though. It would be nice to have character design like we do @ fashion story, where people look more relistic and less cartoony. The idea and colors are very nice, but the tree looks flat and the kids look too bubbly, like the old style customers we used to have in RS some years ago. Maybe it's an old design.

shanapiv
03-21-14, 08:15 PM
Cute! Cute! Cute!

orleansparish
03-21-14, 10:21 PM
Very cute. Will try to save more gems for it, hope it's not a box AND hope its within reach of my low level restaurant.

jhehlah
03-21-14, 10:47 PM
oh that is so cute!! looks im gona spend my gems inside my purse...lol yeah HOPE is not in the box...or else i wont gamble just to get it

nicola211982
03-22-14, 02:01 PM
Love it too, and I know it's been said lots but I'm happy the teasers are back.

ElaineCarrel
03-22-14, 04:40 PM
I'm guessing that the teaser might b a LTO, at least it looks like 1. I'm really hoping that this is a sign of good things 2 come at least 4 a couple of wks.

CruiserBobs
03-22-14, 08:01 PM
I just hope if it's an LTO, that it will be reasonably priced, not something like over 60 gems.

LalaSmooth
03-23-14, 07:18 AM
Omg yes! I need this in my restaurant

JadeSummer1313
03-23-14, 10:15 AM
So pretty! I love this! :)

my607
03-23-14, 11:05 AM
Finally something cute to look forward to. It's cute and pretty. Thanks TL for this cute decoration. I hope more pretty decorations is to come.

my607
03-23-14, 11:20 AM
Hopefully it's not a box item or I will be upset.

MagMags0408
03-23-14, 08:52 PM
This has a lot of potential. However, can we please get some trees and fencing to go with this? BS has cute stuff to make an outdoor area. RS - not so much :confused:

mymummy789
03-24-14, 02:31 AM
absolutely love it, but it seems my fears over the pizza theme being one week only have come true. Why does RS not continue themes for more than a week?!?!?!

minidemon88
03-24-14, 06:09 AM
Does look cute but I'll have to see it in-game before I make my decision. Please let it be a LTO instead!

angelmama24
03-24-14, 02:01 PM
It's "cute," I just hope there are new spring tables and chairs and wallpaper and tile. *Pretty please TL?* :)

rene2222
03-24-14, 09:40 PM
it's nice. i hope it will not cost too many gems.

pipipooh1977
03-25-14, 08:16 AM
Cute, wish BS was getting something like this....not popcorn..... :rolleyes:

6SweetSt
03-25-14, 10:19 AM
:) It really seems that RS has been getting cuter displays. Sure hope this is a LTO!!

OnCloudDivine
03-25-14, 03:16 PM
I am increasingly grateful for this week's decoration and how much I love it, as I am beginning to count it as the last hurrah for RS. My theory is the designers were so involved with pushing out RS2 for its test launch that they used an old proposed bakery decoration design for this week, as all the BS players are the most excited for this item.

auroramom
03-25-14, 04:13 PM
Well I'm hoping for cute spring goals next week (think this week is probably too soon) I would love if they released the egg stove. If they don't, then I would love the goals ovens to have cute recipes like the bunny bread.

sweetypies97
03-26-14, 02:13 AM
How adorable!

freesiawoods
03-26-14, 06:41 AM
Looking forward to it! And more spring stuff, including nice grassy or other outdoor tiles for coins please.

snlps
03-26-14, 10:32 AM
Update is out! Cute sunflower tables for coins! Two new recipes. There's a spring lunch LTO.

angelmama24
03-26-14, 10:52 AM
I don't see anything new. :(

my607
03-26-14, 11:00 AM
New tableswallpaper, spring lunch etc etc

meme1098
03-26-14, 11:16 AM
Tables & chairs don't really match very well...although I really like the chairs.

Fantasia23
03-26-14, 11:17 AM
I don't see anything new except the LTO, so maybe Android users are getting a new version.

I bought the LTO and it looks really nice. It's 3x3 tiles.

bobbyrae
03-26-14, 11:56 AM
Android usually gets updates on Friday, with a goal to download new game on Monday.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/5da5f2189d711ffbd62967953fcb771d.jpg

minidemon88
03-26-14, 12:01 PM
Thank goodness the teaser is a LTO! Gonna get it because of the cherry blossom tree! XD And finally, we have a decent and bright looking table. Time to replace my old and dull looking tables.

meme1098
03-26-14, 12:27 PM
Here are the new recipes:

http://i60.tinypic.com/5c136b.jpg

bobbyrae
03-26-14, 12:29 PM
Thank goodness the teaser is a LTO! Gonna get it because of the cherry blossom tree! XD And finally, we have a decent and bright looking table. Time to replace my old and dull looking tables.

The wallpaper is really lovely if you have an outdoor space and some grass tiles. I have spent many gems on tiles just to create an outdoor space so this wallpaper is perfect. BUT, of course I wish the wallpaper wasn't so bloody expensive! I have mastered all my recipes so now I only get gems from the one or two that are put out in updates and also those goals with gem rewards on my android phone. Not sure how much of that wallpaper i can buy :(

BoredOOMM
03-26-14, 12:30 PM

New Recipes (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66717-Restaurant-Update-3-26-14&p=875228&viewfull=1#post875228) are not really inviting unless the goal is super sweet. :confused:

I have switched to stoves awaiting Monday Android updates

meme1098
03-26-14, 12:31 PM
Look up a few posts
And they are on regular stoves.

sunnyDreams
03-26-14, 12:37 PM
I like the new recipes. Thank you TL. I wish we could get something colorful to make in Bakery Story.

shanapiv
03-26-14, 01:53 PM
Well all I see is the LTO (which I snatched right up) but I am on android, so I will just wait it out for the new version

joanmartins
03-26-14, 01:57 PM
New Recipes (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66717-Restaurant-Update-3-26-14&p=875228&viewfull=1#post875228) are not really inviting unless the goal is super sweet. :confused:

I have switched to stoves awaiting Monday Android updates

or you can cook them with older versions of the game like the 2012 ones, if u like...

bobbyrae
03-26-14, 01:58 PM
Can someone tell me what the last edition of Restaurant story is? Is it Ski Lodge?

shanapiv
03-26-14, 02:42 PM
Can someone tell me what the last edition of Restaurant story is? Is it Ski Lodge?

Yes according to play store.

jhehlah
03-26-14, 03:04 PM
i grabbed that spring lunch quickly lol..its pretty. omg i like the wallpaper hope not in gem and not that expensive and that table i love too though the chair not match but at least it has something like other outside door table aside from the purple spring table lol. ty tl.

IsisGarden
03-26-14, 03:26 PM
I wasn't sure about the LTO, but seeing the wallpaper, I may just invest in it and make a terrace area.

AutumnHikari
03-26-14, 03:31 PM
Really love this update. Great tables and chairs, I love sunflowers. The wallpaper is very pretty. Some cute and quick new recipes.

I really love the LTO's design and I plan to buy it, but does it seem a bit small to anyone else? Like it shrunk a bit? The people in it are half the size of the other people in my restaurant.

jhehlah
03-26-14, 03:46 PM
yeah it is a bit small...i noticed that too but i still bought it lol...i am thinking if its a bit big maybe it will not cost 35 and it will be like 65 :D

bobbyrae
03-26-14, 04:04 PM
I really love the LTO's design and I plan to buy it, but does it seem a bit small to anyone else? Like it shrunk a bit? The people in it are half the size of the other people in my restaurant.

My valentine cat is bigger than the people. :p

jmterao
03-26-14, 05:55 PM
Since when are sunflowers "spring blossom's?" Sunflowers bloom in summer. I love the tables but for spring? How about tulips, daffodils, crocus, lilies, even pansies! (A pansy table would be really nice!)

CuteTali
03-26-14, 06:32 PM
Nice update! Nice spring tables and chairs, goes well with spring stuff from former years. The LTO is ok, but the people in it look retarded and the tree is flat, so I only bought 1 for my main account, gonna pass on it on smaller accounts. Wish the wallpaper was for coins, it's really nice, but 2 gems per a strip of paper would be expensive to do the whole shop at max size. The recipes look really yummy! I think it's cool how they made it look while it's "cooking". Both recipes look refreshing and delicious.

tennysonrobin
03-26-14, 07:15 PM
Is new wallpaper for coins or gems? Anyone knows? I love the table and wallpaper, but i'm on android, so no clues :'8

my607
03-26-14, 07:50 PM
Wallpaper cost 2 gems. I wished it was for coins.

AuntyRose32
03-27-14, 08:22 AM
I love this update TL....nice job. RS so needs bright colours to cheer things up a bit, especially heading into the warmer months so I was thrilled to see this. I snapped up the LTO in a nanosecond, I had just redecorated my restaurant and was about to close out the game when I noticed the new chair and went to floor decorations, I don't think I had even fully seen the LTO before I had it bought! Love the tables and chairs, very cute. Wallpaper is so nice, 2 gems though....I'm still deciding about that, maybe I just won't buy so much of it. My favourite piece is the spring bird wall decoration, I love when we get a really nice wall item (cos I always feel the walls get forgotten) and this one is really nice and for coins too...so that's even better. I hope this theme continues for awhile, bright and colourful Spring/Easter/Summer items would be really great :)

kimandamelia
03-27-14, 08:38 AM
Just wondering, why do so many people have to throw in, "for coins please"? Are there some out there who ask for things for gems? No, I'm sure there aren't. Just seems silly at this point to say it. Especially since it seems this game will be phased out sooner or later after the introduction of the awful Rest Story 2......

ElaineCarrel
03-28-14, 05:16 PM
Just wondering, why do so many people have to throw in, "for coins please"? .

There's a very good reason ppl r saying for coins plz..In the recent update either the tables or chairs have needed gems. Quite a few of us play both RS and BS and in updates both the tables and chairs have been for coins so we've been feeling, or at least I've felt, mistreated.

bobbyrae
03-28-14, 05:34 PM
Just wondering, why do so many people have to throw in, "for coins please"? Are there some out there who ask for things for gems? No, I'm sure there aren't. Just seems silly at this point to say it. Especially since it seems this game will be phased out sooner or later after the introduction of the awful Rest Story 2......

You'd be surprised. Quite a few players like to have exclusive things that not many players can either afford or are willing to buy. Some people will beg for Limited Time offers which are almost always for gems and are available for purchase for only a few days. Some players love the exclusivity feeling that boxes give and there are some players willing to pay gems to purchase discontinued appliances.

wladislaw34
03-28-14, 10:24 PM
When will this update be ready for android ?

redbites
03-29-14, 12:47 AM
The new recipes are terrible :(

wladislaw34
03-29-14, 04:03 AM
The new recipes are terrible :(

Would be nice to see the recipes before the new update next week, but again android is way ignored by TL

wladislaw34
03-30-14, 09:33 PM
Android: stay tuned for a new edition

Any news on when we will have the new edition?

miyukifocus
03-31-14, 08:25 PM
Is there a new version for Android alreday? Thanks for help.

eros321
04-01-14, 04:02 AM
Is there a new version for Android alreday? Thanks for help.

Just found the new edition in Android. It's called Restaurant Story Springtime. The new recipes are in there. :o

resturant543
04-01-14, 04:58 AM
I luvvvv it
Cool pics

chocodelites
04-01-14, 11:21 AM
Did anyone get the pop up to download the new version yet? Usually they come out on Monday's but I did not see any yet.

wladislaw34
04-01-14, 11:59 AM
Did anyone get the pop up to download the new version yet? Usually they come out on Monday's but I did not see any yet.
no,have not seen that popup yet

nicola211982
04-01-14, 02:04 PM

I just came to check that too.

carlsonlove8
04-01-14, 05:46 PM
The only new thing I got was the spring lunch. No new recipes, tables, chairs, nothing. And no, I'm not on kindle. I used to, but it was a much neglected system by team lava.

chocodelites
04-01-14, 05:48 PM

no,have not seen that popup yet

Thanks for the info, I was hoping I did not miss it. I can however get all the new decor from my older Halloween version game from 2012.

Not to change the subject but I noticed a few comments on the new gem totals, from downloading games, and thought to share what happens to me as I run 4 shops. One of my shops get 4 gems, two shops get 6 gems, and one shop gets 8 gems. The weird part is, my lvl 99 shop gets 4 gems, my 50 something shop get 8 gems, and my middle shops, one lvl in the 90's and other I think 70's or 80's get 6 gems each. This has happened since the change and for the last two updates in games, one in downloading Dragon Story and the other in Fashion Story I think it was. I read that they thought the gem totals were random but I get the same each time and I am sure it will happen again.

twospoons
04-02-14, 05:28 AM

I was wondering if I missed something, I really expected it Monday once I saw all the cute sunflower tables in my neighbors' places. But as always, I'll wait for the gems.

And thank you TeamLava! I used to miss (or just barely get) LTOs because they were only released into the new android edition and I had to wait for the download goal which was always the last possible day to buy the LTO. So glad you've stopped that. Not that I bought the spring lunch (too pink--I only do pink in bakery) but it was nice to have the option!

ChickieCago
04-02-14, 07:31 AM
Can we please get an answer if there will be a gem incentive pop up to download the springtime edition? It's awfully late if there is one in the works.

bobbyrae
04-02-14, 10:53 AM
Is the latest edition of Restaurant Story for Android Restaurant Spring Time or is it Ski Lodge? Is the Spring Time version an older version? Did anyone get the pop up to download Spring Time?

wladislaw34
04-02-14, 10:57 AM
Is the latest edition of Restaurant Story for Android Restaurant Spring Time or is it Ski Lodge? Is the Spring Time version an older version? Did anyone get the pop up to download Spring Time?

Spring Time is new version, and i dont think anyone have the gem pop up yet :(

BoredOOMM
04-02-14, 11:13 AM

The goals arrived in California today for this Android user, but apparently the lack of rain has delayed Spring Time...:rolleyes:

Nikki_Finn
04-02-14, 12:01 PM
I won't be downloading it unless I get a reward. It's only fair that they give us a
reward for taking the time to download their game & help teamlava stay
as one of the top game makers at the googleplay store.

jhehlah
04-02-14, 01:15 PM
i still cant see that sunflower table...and that nice wallpaper...but dont mind the wallpaper coz the wallpaper from this new goal is pretty too as well as the new tiles...

jhehlah
04-02-14, 01:19 PM

yeah, and i am waiting for it...i like the table

orleansparish
04-02-14, 01:20 PM
Because of them taking their sweet team on the goal to download, I missed out on buying that super adorable LTO last week.

bobbyrae
04-02-14, 01:53 PM
I had to search for it in the googleplay store to find it. Would never have known it was a new version unless I had seen it here. With all the versions being released I wish there was some way to distinguish the newest version of the games from older versions in the appstore or even on the download page. Maybe instead of "Restaurant Springtime" it could be "Restaurant Springtime 2014"?

OnCloudDivine
04-02-14, 04:02 PM
Oh dear, I still haven't gotten my goal to download either :-/ how troublesome.

@bobbyrae: it's not as grand as you were suggesting, but the way I tell which is newest if multiple same-themed versions are in the Play store is by going onto the app info page and it usually says the last date it was updated, which would tell you which year it's for :) I agree with you, though, either put the year in the title or...no...don't remove old versions :rolleyes:

VanaCatu
04-03-14, 03:22 AM
I feel like they cd maybe stop this practice with download goals... 1st we got this gems cut to 4 from initial 6, now still no goal... they did it for ios, so why not for android too? the only point is that ios versions r larger in possibilities, at least for dragons and fashion...

by the way, guys, does anybody have an .apk file with halloween2012 version of restaurant? I wd greatly appreciate if smbd cd share it with me!

Nikki_Finn
04-03-14, 08:51 AM
It would be nice if a mod would give us some info on this.
Even if it's to say they don't know what's going on.

minidemon88
04-03-14, 10:58 AM
Because of them taking their sweet team on the goal to download, I missed out on buying that super adorable LTO last week.

You mean the Spring Lunch? I though it was already released out for all players? I remember reading someone managed to get the LTO before getting the download goal.

I had to search for it in the googleplay store to find it. Would never have known it was a new version unless I had seen it here. With all the versions being released I wish there was some way to distinguish the newest version of the games from older versions in the appstore or even on the download page. Maybe instead of "Restaurant Springtime" it could be "Restaurant Springtime 2014"?

Yup, it's very confusing with so many different versions. I always need to double check before downloading it. But that's just me. :p

OnCloudDivine
04-06-14, 10:30 AM
STILL no download goal or update on this delay?! This is unheard of. TL will find hardly anyone will download the new edition if they don't tell them about it, so let's expedite this process, ok TL? Release the goal to update tomorrow! Better a week later than never.

VanaCatu
04-06-14, 11:16 AM
guys say they release new versions on fridays, and put it on goal monday-tuesday.
ive checked playmarket and found nothing new from teamlava... maybe thats why they postponed this goal, coz they skip one week with updates.
I just hope that new recipes wont disappear till we get the goal (if we will).

Nikki_Finn
04-08-14, 08:29 PM
Finally! It's here! I love the chairs - so pretty.

jhehlah
04-09-14, 04:11 AM
pop up yesterday here on my side...and just dl today...love that sunflower tables