PDA

View Full Version : Glitches with deliveries

owlerz13
03-20-14, 06:16 PM
Only posting because I've had this twice today. Sent the plane out for delivery, and the game 'glitched'. Once it went to the chicken, then 'refreshed' the game, the other time it didn't do the chicken. Both times, when the refresh was done, the plane was back at the hangar, nothing to be collected. Items gone from inventory. This last time, the order was for
3 herbs, 1 honey, 4 silver. I'd just collected the honey, and sent the plane. Honeycomb (from same collection) is in my inventory. Honey is not, silver what it was (didn't check the amount on the herbs before I sent), BUT the order is also still present.

So it looks like it's take the items from inventory, then glitching before removing the job or marking it complete.

owlerz13
03-20-14, 10:05 PM
Just happened again - beehive came up for harvest, so that job was showing as complete again. Went to send it, plane took off, got the chicken on the screen... when it had refreshed, the order was still there, but w/o the honey being available (and hive is not harvestable)....

owlerz13
03-21-14, 08:33 AM
Further update - I had the same problem with another order involving honey. I discarded both orders, and have not yet had another issue with a delivery.

[S8] Walt
03-21-14, 11:37 AM
Sorry about this! Please make sure you have a stable Wi-Fi connection and you've closed background apps. Next time, after Harvesting from the Beehive, visit a Neighbor and return Home to make sure your progress was saved. If it happens again, please let us know at support@teamlava.com. Thank you!