PDA

View Full Version : Answered Problem collecting from side store

bss18974
03-20-14, 03:50 PM
A friend mentioned that many times when collecting from sold items in the side store, the coins do not register in our bank. Well, I thought she must be wrong so today I watched closely as I collected my sold items. She was right at least twice today I was collecting on sold items. I watched the coins collect from an item or two and then noticing my total ending in 7745 and I collected from wood for 2415 coins and my total did not change! Then I collected from a few more items and a bit later collected from a 175 pt item and my total stayed the same. I have no idea how many coins I've been *****ed out of (not to mention that it happens with collecting gems sometimes too).

Not a happy camper.

This just happened about 15 min ago (635 pm edt)

mamareader02
03-20-14, 04:05 PM
I read about that problem too,only I noticed that the coins added to my total as I was tapping collect,first time I didn't notice that,but kept my eyes on the total the entire time,not on the object I was collecting money from,try that,keep your eyes glued to the total before you even tap collect,keep eyes on it the entire time.if you still see no difference,then I would definitely email TL

[S8] Regina
03-20-14, 04:13 PM
A friend mentioned that many times when collecting from sold items in the side store, the coins do not register in our bank. Well, I thought she must be wrong so today I watched closely as I collected my sold items. She was right at least twice today I was collecting on sold items. I watched the coins collect from an item or two and then noticing my total ending in 7745 and I collected from wood for 2415 coins and my total did not change! Then I collected from a few more items and a bit later collected from a 175 pt item and my total stayed the same. I have no idea how many coins I've been *****ed out of (not to mention that it happens with collecting gems sometimes too).

Not a happy camper.

This just happened about 15 min ago (635 pm edt)

The Coins get added really fast, right when to tap to Collect from your Shop. Next time you Collect, check your Total Coins (or take a screen-shot) and then tap to Collect. Check if the Total increased. If not, please send in the screen-shots of before and after to support@teamlava.com for further assistance.