PDA

View Full Version : Hm

tanbi1
03-20-14, 03:12 PM
I notice ponds and wells have as good as stopped dropping mermaid scales in an attempt to force us into buying a mermaid pond!!

maguar
03-20-14, 03:17 PM
TL has constantly stated that they do not decrease drop rates. When they do change them it's to increase them. Mermaid scales are rare so it is statistically probable that you'll have periods were you get little to no drops. It's all a matter of luck. I hope your luck improves soon.

meme1098
03-20-14, 05:04 PM
My ponds are dropping scales like usual. I've even made a few enchanters essence to use some up.

zoo123g
03-20-14, 05:50 PM
yeah they are still dropping them the same as usual :)

dng1234
03-20-14, 08:02 PM
I've noticed getting two scales but very rarely.

ShibuyaCloth
03-21-14, 02:00 AM
This is the general effect when a resource becomes in strong demand. The drop rate seems to be pretty stable of most resources. As soon as you need a rare resource for a quest you will seek out more of them, thus focusing on their drops.

I capped mermaid scales pretty soon as I stopped needing them (fully made all stuff needing them). Remember an essence needs 5 of them. That is a lot of wells, ponds etc. to visit. My experience is 1/3 drop rate, so for every 3 wells visited I get a scale. I have like 10 wells around.