PDA

View Full Version : Lost game progress since past 5-6 hours

cityfan
03-20-14, 01:50 PM
I'd filled a train, and it's back....and my gems/coins/xp are all missing too,
Anybody else seeing this?

cosmolife
03-20-14, 02:06 PM
A similar thing happened to me sometime ago. I filled a train, received 5 gems, then exited the game. When I came back in again, the last item that I loaded onto the train was back in my barn. The 5 gems were missing from my total. I tapped on the train and it gave me 2 gems. I emailed support. It took several days and emails back and forth and suddenly the support guy told me to take a screenshot of the problem! Huh??? How could I take a screenshot when the problem occurred several days ago??!!

kooky panda
03-20-14, 02:10 PM
Sometimes this will happen if you go off line when playing. Part of your progress will not save.
Before exiting the game go visit a neighbor and come back and make sure your progress saved to the servers.

cityfan
03-20-14, 02:17 PM
I had played many times after that, done many other things......made stuff, added to my shop, etc.
All that progress has remained, just the train is messed up. Anything I bought from the shop, and loaded onto the train is now gone from my inventory.

Btw, I sent the train at 8am PST THIS MORNING.

kooky panda
03-20-14, 02:27 PM
I had played many times after that, done many other things......made stuff, added to my shop, etc.
All that progress has remained, just the train is messed up. Anything I bought from the shop, and loaded onto the train is now gone from my inventory.

Btw, I sent the train at 8am PST THIS MORNING.
Okay... I have not done a train today. You will send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

(Moving thread to bug forum)

klengenhues
03-20-14, 04:00 PM
I've had the same problem today. When I leave home for some hours, I'm preparing all the stuff that takes a long time in my buildings so when I come home, they are ready. Today I switched on all my buildings at the max because I left for 7 hours. My Ipad is in Wifi all the time. But when I came home this afternoon I wanted to load all the stuff on my train but there was nothing prepared. also the progress I made today before leaving was gone. I remember having 5 paints (I got one today) in my barn and now only 4. so everything I made today was for nothing. I have never had that before. So I guess there is a problem after the maintenance they have made today. Hope it will not do that again.

lilpinkhouse
03-21-14, 04:56 PM
I just had this happen to me yesterday. I have insomnia sometimes and I had played all night Wednesday night into Thursday morning. I gathered many maps, deeds, etc to expand. I gathered shovels which are so hard to get. I bought a 2nd dairy and a 2nd windmill and expanded into plot of land with herb garden. I had the dairy and windmills working. I had completely "remodeled" my farm. So many hours of working/playing and after I took time off to sleep and came back it was all gone. It was as if 12 hours of game play had never happened.

I emailed support right away. It took 24 hours for response and they just asked questions that were answered in my original email to them. Game support seems to be a joke.

cosmolife
03-25-14, 04:49 PM
OMG it's happening in my game too!

I planted 12 carrots on 12 plots of land. One hour later, all 12 carrots disappeared. The plots were empty. It was as if I never planted the carrots! In that one hour, I did many things in my game...I made stuff, sold stuff, visited neighbors, visited people I bought from, etc...

So what happened to the carrots? This makes me question what else went missing...coins, gems, stuff I've made, etc....what if some also went missing only I don't know what went missing?????!!!!!

orleansparish
03-25-14, 06:06 PM
I'm so happy I saw this! I emailed support two hours ago very upset. I'd just finished clearing my LAST expansion plot. It took 23 of each of the three maps required. I had two pieces of debris to clear and I did the one with the shovel. I had one large boulder left but no pick axe. I was so happy I was finally fully expanded and had much more space in my barn.

I made some more items and even listed some for sale. I played for at least another half hour after doing this last expansion and all was well. I log onto the game again more than six hours later and I saw I needed to expand again! I clicked the arrow and saw I just had ONE old map!!! All of my 69 maps were taken from me but the expansion was kept as unavailable.

I swear I have never had this happen to me before. On dragon they knew my mummy was missing even without my emailing them. I asked if they could do the same again. Check their servers and see what I'd done six hours prior and either return my maps or give me my expansion back. We all realize how long it takes to accumulate that number of maps! I didn't purchase any from the stand. I cannot lower my irritation to do it all over again.

I feel like deleting the game! I want my maps back!