PDA

View Full Version : Mummy dragon disappeared!

mcgoohoo
03-20-14, 01:12 PM
Please return my mummy dragon. He was yet to hatch. id: mcgoohoo.
I somehow guess I'm not the only one with this issue?
Thank you.

kooky panda
03-20-14, 01:22 PM
Try restarting your IOS device.

Have you checked in your storage ?

butterrecan
03-20-14, 01:24 PM
Mine's missing too... Even after restarting... Hmmm...

mcgoohoo
03-20-14, 01:24 PM
I have. I put the mummy in the nest the second we achieved it. So it had a few hours under its belt. Now, Everything i've done since this morning disappeared. All my coins, the dragons i hatched, the dragon i bred, the food i grew, the venetian coins, the trees i cleared- everything. It happened while i was in the middle of collecting coins. Very upsetting.

butterrecan
03-20-14, 01:29 PM
Now that you mentioned it, I noticed my venetian masks have reduced too...

U1timate
03-20-14, 01:29 PM
I opened my game and things were moved I had moved them hours ago and I had to move things back how they were and I currently have 1977 egyption coins. It looks like some sort of glitch?

15Nina15
03-20-14, 01:31 PM
It happened to me too. everything was reset to an earlier point of the game, very annoying since I done some decorating, but the worse was that my mummydragon was gone :(
I mailed the TL support and I'm hope they will help us fix this. I'm sure they will :)

matty3699
03-20-14, 01:33 PM
I just went into Dragon Story and a bunch of stuff is wrong. It's like my game went back in time! First the Mummy Dragon Egg I had in the nest is gone. The Throne habitat that I paid gold to finish earlier today is now once again in the building phase. The Royal Dragon that I had placed in that habitat earlier and is back on the nest in egg form. I had him in the habitat and I had fed him enough to evolve him. That is all lost. This game is getting to be nothing but frustration. I had a previous problem where I lost over 100,000 coins after I purchased gold. Support said it was a "sync" problem and they couldn't help me. It was the worst game support I've ever encountered. Now this problem. How do I get my Mummy Dragon Egg back and the gold I paid to finish the Throne habitat? Also, what about the food I feed the Royal Dragon to evolve him? What's going on with this game? :mad:

chaosx610z
03-20-14, 01:37 PM
Happened to me too: I lost the eggs for Cleopatra, Mummie and some Venetian masks. It happened when I switched between Farm Story and Dragon Story. I already checked storage, restarted the game and restarted my iPad.
My ID: chaosx610z (island name Dizzy).
Is this enough or should I mail support. i have pics of my eggs also. I really hope this is fixed soon, it's upsetting!

orleansparish
03-20-14, 01:40 PM
Same thing here. Game reset to what I WAS doing yesterday down to the crops planted, dragons I WAS breeding and the whole nine. Super creepy and my Mummy was gone. Forced closed four times and reinstalled twice. Everything is still "not" the same.

sun8storm
03-20-14, 01:41 PM
I have. I put the mummy in the nest the second we achieved it. So it had a few hours under its belt. Now, Everything i've done since this morning disappeared. All my coins, the dragons i hatched, the dragon i bred, the food i grew, the venetian coins, the trees i cleared- everything. It happened while i was in the middle of collecting coins. Very upsetting.

same here ... :( I did restart my device, but it didn't help.

cgracie007
03-20-14, 01:42 PM
Yes same thing happened to me. Went back to last night except it says I should have the mummy dragon but its gone. Restarted device and still not there. Not in storage.

maguar
03-20-14, 01:47 PM
I've reported this over

15Nina15
03-20-14, 01:50 PM
I've reported this over

Thank you :)

FrozenTurtle
03-20-14, 01:54 PM
Thanks for reports, everyone! We're checking this out right now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

U1timate
03-20-14, 01:56 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one, I also missing vinision mask but my food seams the same not sure abot gold n coins uhmmm?

camelot7
03-20-14, 02:38 PM
My game reset and I lost Mummy and Lacewing and some venetian masks. They better replace them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ganpaganpa
03-20-14, 02:39 PM
Happened to me too! Mummy egg gone from nest, not in storage. Lost most of my days progress including several masks and jewels

goldslau
03-20-14, 02:41 PM
Same problem here I lost my egg from storage all my gold I collected and all my food also my pyramid dragon I evolved to level 7 is now back at 6 and requres evolving again.hope team lava is going to rectify this I have lost gold in the past and upon reading fourum posts I haven't even botherd to report but this is the worst yet I have played dragon story for over 2 years now please rectify or I'm gone.just checked my masks as well and 4 of them have gone.

icatora
03-20-14, 02:46 PM
My mummy dragon seems to be missing as well. Was in the nest but totally M.i.a. At the moment .... Everything reset to 5 or so hours ago in terms of progress

edit: seems my sphinx statue is missing as well since I put that out of my storage as well... bummer. :(

ahkenkenz
03-20-14, 03:51 PM
My mummy and cleopatra dragon is missing when I hatch them last nite in the nest
Please help !! Not on the storage as well.

lizardtwins
03-20-14, 04:13 PM
Same thing happened to me. Mummy and sphinx gone and all my progress reset.

GillRonnTD
03-20-14, 04:15 PM
Me too. My Mummy Dragon disapeared. [ATTACH=CONFIG]12772 I got it .

SusanKatRN
03-20-14, 04:41 PM
I put my Mummy dragon out within minutes of it coming. Spent gold to speed up other dragons, received mystic maps and started an expansion. Left my game for about 6 hours and everything was undone to an earlier time with no Mummy in nest or in storage. Won't let me ask for more mystic maps, ones sent are gone, and gold still gone. Do I stop playing the game or can I continue till this is rectified? Thank you.

stormzaneta
03-20-14, 04:48 PM
I have the same problem i have colected my Sphinx statue on my storage also i got my prize -Mummy dragon i put on the nest today and when i open my game again i saw all is gon my Sphinx statue dont exist anymore in my storage Sphinx statue is expired from my storage also i lost my Mummy dragon -is not on my nest anymore -Mummy also expired -plz Team Lava fis immediately this problem is vary big for me also for others players -i want back my prizes my Sphinx Statue and my Mummy i spend a lots of work ,battles,Quests,food -non stop ,gold-all for norhing !!!!Thank you Team Lava plz give me back my Sphinx statue and my Mummy dragon !

stormzaneta
03-20-14, 04:53 PM
I have the same problem i have colected my Sphinx statue on my storage also i got my prize -Mummy dragon i put on the nest today and when i open my game again i saw all is gon my Sphinx statue dont exist anymore in my storage Sphinx statue is expired from my storage also i lost my Mummy dragon -is not on my nest anymore -Mummy also expired -plz Team Lava fis immediately this problem is vary big for me also for others players -i want back my prizes my Sphinx Statue and my Mummy i spend a lots of work ,battles,Quests,food -non stop ,gold-all for norhing !!!!Thank you Team Lava plz give me back my Sphinx statue and my Mummy dragon !

stormzaneta
03-20-14, 04:54 PM

hestiarulez
03-20-14, 04:58 PM
Mummy dragon and Sphinx statue missing for me as well. Please help!

Seranda
03-20-14, 04:58 PM
Yup. Mine mummy dragon is gone too. All my progress from approximately 16 hours ago is gone! They must have had a server crash or something? Glad I'm not the only one...

kooky panda
03-20-14, 05:16 PM
Hey guys,while waiting for more information, I suggest that you go head and send an email to support@teamlava.com to report your missing items.

auntagonist
03-20-14, 05:29 PM
I lost my stuff too. My mummy dragon was in the nest and then disappeared. I also lost a new habitat and a parakeet dragon I'd just hatched. Of course the fruitful dragon egg I had is still there. I wouldn't have minded losing that one.

kooky panda, does it help to email teamlava? I keep reading their support doesn't respond to issues through email.

sbij896
03-20-14, 05:36 PM
I'm also having this problem! I lost the mummy dragon and the pyramid dragon.

SusanKatRN
03-20-14, 05:40 PM
Do we need to stop playing the game till this is rectified, or can we continue and lose more progress? Thank you.

ahkenkenz
03-20-14, 05:45 PM
My id : ahkenkenz
Please help !!

shellandtrev
03-20-14, 05:50 PM
I have also lost my mummy dragon as well as my cleopatra dragon and 250 gold worth of evolved dragons to finish off the white dawn mission which the white dawn statue I had to pay 720000 for is also gone I have emailed teamlava does anyone know how long they take to get back to you because I'm too scared to do anything else with the game in case that happens again :-(

mailava
03-20-14, 05:54 PM
Mine was missing too, i just sent to TL an email and hope it will be fixed soon :(

cinnamon57
03-20-14, 05:57 PM
Add both my accounts to the list. No Mummy, lost adventure coins and the habitats I bought last night are gone. Sigh.

TY123456TY
03-20-14, 06:13 PM
My Mummy dragon also missing!
what bug!!!

mmk888
03-20-14, 06:15 PM
Mine is all still there - possibly because I had the whole lot in storage?

Hope they fix it for you guys :(

libjigger
03-20-14, 06:15 PM
Same thing happened to me today! I've already sent an email to TL....but I forgot to give them my use ID. I hope they at least answer my email. Bummer.

mcgoohoo
03-20-14, 06:26 PM
Just noticed my sphinx statue is gone too

ahkenkenz
03-20-14, 06:30 PM
What is TL email address to write to ?

Valgalzoo
03-20-14, 06:38 PM
Try restarting your IOS device.

Have you checked in your storage ?

I have tried restarting my iOS device
My mummy was in the nest and now it's gone
My sphinx statute is gone too, nothing is in my storage ....TL PLEASE fix this
Thank you

03-20-14, 07:48 PM
My Mummy dragon is missing from the nest this afternoon too!

Kami365
03-20-14, 08:35 PM
At the moment I'm not battling b'coz I had lost my 5 Venetian Masks 17 to 12 , all 3 dragons vanished from nests i.e, Jewelry & Cleopatrs from nests & Mummy vanished from Storage.
Currently I have 2065 coins.

I already sent email to TeamLava support,waiting for their reply.Also sent as much evidence I got for them.,unfortunately I don't have the screenshots of Jewelry & Cleopatra dragons eggs lying at the time on nests,but have written evidence of few neighbors on my wall who were visited there at the time I put Jewelry & Cleopatra on nests.Their posts I screenshots and email to TeamLava .

Hope I'll have my all 3 dragons back, specially jewelry was tough got after tons of fruitful failed, Four leaf 7 & epic Diamond was the combo.

mevissima
03-20-14, 08:35 PM
I'm in the same situation...! My mummy dragon gone from the storage!!! as well as my 16 hour in the breeding den. Everything's gone. How can I get it back?..

klaxtor
03-20-14, 08:46 PM
This happened to me too. My Mummy was put in the nest & now it is gone. It is not in storage. I have tried restarting & it is still gone. I'm pretty sure I've lost a few Venetian masks as well. I guess I will email, I just find the customer support so unhelpful.

03-20-14, 08:55 PM
Yeah, I lost my mummy too and also about 13 venetian mask

jessarrazzii
03-20-14, 09:27 PM
I had mummy dragon egg in nest, checked in a couple hours later, GONE! Upgraded Celtic dragon from level 6-Epic, had it in Evolution Temple, check back evolution temple EMPTY, dragon in habitat at level 6! The estimated 20,000 apples that it took to upgrade that dragon, GONE! The Oasis that I placed, GONE! And no Oasis and Mummy not in storage. Please give back!

DK_Hara
03-20-14, 09:27 PM
Mummy , sphinx , Venetian mask. it gone. :mad:

jessarrazzii
03-20-14, 09:37 PM
Also noticed that the bitter bark I was clearing and spent $800,000 on stopped clearing and my coins are GONE! But my Oasis just reappeared! Now give me back my mummy please!

clementineland
03-20-14, 10:24 PM
Mummy , sphinx , Venetian mask. it gone. :mad:

Same for me.mummy and Venetian masks r gone. Wrote to TL n hope they reinstall. Tried resetting game n iPad but still no mummy dragon in my storage! So sad.

littledarlin68
03-21-14, 12:29 AM
I had exactly the same thing happen to me. I was quite annoyed! I emailed TeamLava so hopefully it's just a glitch and they will fix everything, cause I sure would like my mummy dragon back as I'm sure everyone else would too that's had this problem.

meowmeowmi
03-21-14, 01:52 AM
I have sent an email to the support team.. Hope they could fix this fast... Seems that a lot of people are affected by this...
Zzz

fabulus12
03-21-14, 04:59 AM
My mummy is gone, and my expansion reset, money for expansion and expansion permits gone.

kooky panda
03-21-14, 05:31 AM
Do we need to stop playing the game till this is rectified, or can we continue and lose more progress? Thank you.
No you can continue to play the game.

What is TL email address to write to ?

support@teamlava.com

At the moment I'm not battling b'coz I had lost my 5 Venetian Masks 17 to 12 , all 3 dragons vanished from nests i.e, Jewelry & Cleopatrs from nests & Mummy vanished from Storage.
Currently I have 2065 coins.

I already sent email to TeamLava support,waiting for their reply.Also sent as much evidence I got for them.,unfortunately I don't have the screenshots of Jewelry & Cleopatra dragons eggs lying at the time on nests,but have written evidence of few neighbors on my wall who were visited there at the time I put Jewelry & Cleopatra on nests.Their posts I screenshots and email to TeamLava .

Hope I'll have my all 3 dragons back, specially jewelry was tough got after tons of fruitful failed, Four leaf 7 & epic Diamond was the combo.

Team Lava has a complete list of all the actions in your games.

I know it is frustrating, but they are looking into to this to find out what happened. So Far it looks like this has happened to some players not all.
Once they find out what happened we will get some information of how this will be resolved.
Be sure and send in an email to support@teamlava.com with a list of your missing items .

mestwins
03-21-14, 06:42 AM
I have also had the same problem. Happened yesterday afternoon between 1530 & 1800. I had just finished clearing & had started another expansion. I then reorganized my habitats & put the mummy egg in my nest. I also am noticing I have continuous sparkles on the same habitats. I go from one island to clear then back & they are sparkling again. I didn't think about looking in storage until last night & I have lost both Egyptian dragons yet have the habitat that I had placed before the issue. I didn't even think about my gold or money honestly until then either. But now I'm ticked. What is happening!? Can we find out? Help please:-/ iD: mestwins dragon story island name : mestwindragons

Kami365
03-21-14, 08:19 AM
No you can continue to play the game.

support@teamlava.com

Team Lava has a complete list of all the actions in your games.

I know it is frustrating, but they are looking into to this to find out what happened. So Far it looks like this has happened to some players not all.
Once they find out what happened we will get some information of how this will be resolved.
Be sure and send in an email to support@teamlava.com with a list of your missing items .

Thank you Kooky Panda,appreciated on time answers,I'd sent email with list of lost items,hopefully it could resolved ASAP.
Right now I have no interest in battling to collects Venetian Masks...but send every time Air dragon to collect 4 coins & farming too.

fabulus12
03-21-14, 09:38 AM
Since it seems almost everybody lost a day, it would be nice if they gave us another day on the Egyptian summoning. Especially since we are losing coins since we don't have the mummy dragon to hatch.

icre8mylife
03-21-14, 09:50 AM
This has happened to me also. Mummy dragon, gone. A habitat I was building, gone. 5 mask, gone. I had speed up breeding den to breed again and now the dragon I had put on nest is back in breeding den. Had speed up Leo in evolution temple, now back to same level before evolution. my Cleo that I had hatched, fed and put in evolution temple, now back in egg form on nest. I was on Battle 22, now back to 16. Dragons I had healed in spa, back in line to do again. All points earned for community, gone. What I find peculiar about this is, my gold did not revert back to what it was before I did all those things. That was still spent. My coins, I'm not sure about because I have more coins than I know what to do with so was not paying attention. I spend around $200.00 a month on this game. If this is not resolved in a reasonable time and with fairness, I'm done.

mcgoohoo
03-21-14, 12:00 PM
Im so glad im not the only one. I allow myself $35/month, and my bf keeps telling me its bananas

1crazycajun
03-21-14, 12:45 PM
Just noticed missing items also, sent a email. I hope we get out Dragons and things back.

sun8storm
03-21-14, 02:31 PM
I just got. my mummy dragon back! Thank you, Team Lava!:D

hestiarulez
03-21-14, 02:33 PM
I got my mummy baby back!! Thank you TeamLava!!

goldslau
03-21-14, 02:37 PM
Thank you TL have just received 120 gold and am awaiting mummy's arrival as promised thank you again 😊

U1timate
03-21-14, 02:44 PM
I got my mummy back n 120 gold credited to my account thanks for that fast respond.

ahkenkenz
03-21-14, 02:49 PM
hi TL. I got my mummy back but my cleopatra still missing. Please help.

midnightmeerkat
03-21-14, 03:04 PM
Thank you TL have just received 120 gold and am awaiting mummy's arrival as promised thank you again ��

This happened to me... I force closed the game and when I restarted the mummy dragon was in storage

camelot7
03-21-14, 03:13 PM
I got the gold and mummy back but where is LACEWING that was in my second nest?

FrozenTurtle
03-21-14, 03:16 PM
hi TL. I got my mummy back but my cleopatra still missing. Please help.

I got the gold and mummy back but where is LACEWING that was in my second nest?

Please email support@teamlava.com if you haven't already.

camelot7
03-21-14, 03:22 PM
Please email support@teamlava.com if you haven't already.

I emailed them when they disappeared waiting for an answer. What about the venetian masks that we lost? are they going to credit those?

dhridocjr
03-21-14, 03:35 PM
I got my mummy dragon back. Thank you TL!

03-21-14, 04:13 PM
I got my mummy dragon back,it is now on the nest waiting to hatch. Hope it won't disappear again. Thanks to TL.

Kami365
03-21-14, 06:23 PM
I got Mummy dragon in my storage but cleopatra & Jewelry dragons eggs still missing. One message pop out said mummy is your storage & added 120 Gold..

I'm happy TL compensate all of us with Gold but I don't need Gold from them,since it's a accident,..I want back my Jewelry & Cleopatra eggs vanished from Nests...that's all I want from TeamLava.Please understand that Jewelry was tough got after tons of fruitful failed.

Seranda
03-21-14, 06:32 PM
Got my mummy dragon back and 120 gold. I'm happy. I didn't get Sphinx Statue back, and you cannot buy it in market, but I'm happier with the gold. As long as I don't accidently spend it on something stupid (which I most likely will). I'll probably use it to get the tournament dragon that just showed up today. He's pretty cool!

fabulus12
03-21-14, 07:49 PM
I got my Mummy and the gold. Thank you TL.

littledarlin68
03-21-14, 09:56 PM
I also received 120 gold and mummy is back in my storage, thanks for the fast response TL.

icre8mylife
03-21-14, 10:34 PM
I am happy for the players who are happy to get their Mummy dragon back and and the bonus of 120 gold. However, there should not be a one size fits all bandaid to cover what was not a one size fits all injury. Some of us lost lots more than others. I lost more than 120 gold. Those who did not loose any gold, should be happy. It is a true bonus. But for those of us who lost more than that, it is no bonus at all. It is just a partial pay back. I had been speed breeding, speed battling and speed evolving all morning, helping towards the community goal. All the points I had contributed were gone. I had paid for habitats that were under construction, gone. Dragons I had fed to evolve and speed up their evolution, now have to be done again. Dragons that I had sped up breeding and hatching, all have to be done again. Battles that I had sped up to fight, have to be fought again. Mask I had earned have to be earned again.
I am not ashamed to say that I spend around $200.00 a month on this game. I never complain about spending gold because I understand that the designers and developers of these games need to make a living. They put their time and energy into making this a fun game to play and deserve to be compensated. However, I too put my time, energy and hard earned money into this game. Don't I deserve the same respect I give them? I don't feel I was compensated at all. I got back a dragon that was mine to begin with and my gold has still not showed up. Sorry TL, but I need a bigger bandaid to make me happy. This is not a one size fits all wound. Just speaking my truth.
D

matty3699
03-22-14, 02:49 AM
I got my Mummy and the 120 gold. Doesn't make up for the lost time, but it's better than nothing.

Valgalzoo
03-22-14, 07:18 AM
I got my mummy back, but I didn't get my missing sphinx statute.

Kami365
03-22-14, 09:38 AM
I'm still waiting of my email reply from TL, Although I got Mummy back but still missing my 2 dragons eggs vanished from nests,.i.e, Jewelry & Cleopatra ....I want my dragons back thank you TL.

elansargelmir
03-25-14, 01:41 AM
I've sent an email to Team Lava and I only got the Mummy dragon and 40 gold. My Sphinx Statue and Parakeet dragons are still missing.

May i know if i am the only one here who receives only 40gold and not 120?

DK_Hara
03-26-14, 06:47 AM
Thank you for Mummy come back :);)