PDA

View Full Version : Can I craft two evils queen carriage?

boxesj
03-20-14, 09:26 AM
I have the option to craft evils queen statue and carriage in my workshop now. I prepared double amount material. Can I craft in both work shop at the same time? Will I have two carriages??

meme1098
03-20-14, 11:08 AM
Don't have that in my workshop. Is it like the carriage we get from adventures or totally different?

sabrinashal
03-20-14, 11:18 AM
I have the option to craft evils queen statue and carriage in my workshop now. I prepared double amount material. Can I craft in both work shop at the same time? Will I have two carriages??

yes you can

i did ;)

boxesj
03-20-14, 11:24 AM
yes you can

i did ;)

Woo.. Thanks

boxesj
03-20-14, 11:25 AM
Don't have that in my workshop. Is it like the carriage we get from adventures or totally different?

No, it's a different carriage. I wish I could have the adventure ones! So pretty.

This queen one is part of the glimmer gate quest lines I think.

sabrinashal
03-20-14, 11:31 AM
No, it's a different carriage. I wish I could have the adventure ones! So pretty.

This queen one is part of the glimmer gate quest lines I think.

You are talking about "Wicked Ride" quest on Glimmergate (PART 2)

http://s9.postimg.org/eorb8d29r/Glimmergate206.png

and yes you can have two evils queen carriage

i did that already so this is 100% for sure ;)

meme1098
03-20-14, 11:51 AM
You are talking about "Wicked Ride" quest on Glimmergate (PART 2)

http://s9.postimg.org/eorb8d29r/Glimmergate206.png

and yes you can have two evils queen carriage

i did that already so this is 100% for sure ;)

Ah...that one. I completed glimmergate quests so totally forgot about that carriage. Mine is sitting next to Greselda's castle.

boxesj
03-20-14, 01:26 PM
Yeah... That one! Am going to do that overnight tonight. All prepared and ready to go.. :-)

Not sure I want to statue though as it takes long time to get jewels stock up...

sabrinashal
03-20-14, 02:53 PM
Yeah... That one! Am going to do that overnight tonight. All prepared and ready to go.. :-)

Not sure I want to statue though as it takes long time to get jewels stock up...

the statue not worth it

i also wanted to craft the 2nd statue ... but ... the amount of jewels a other stuff are too much for that

but the evils queen carriage is worth to craft two of that!!