PDA

View Full Version : earning gold from playing additional games

jannywanny7
03-19-14, 09:01 AM
I started playing Crime Mystery, (Valentine edition) Match the Dots, and Castle Story, in addition to playing Dragon Story so that I can earn gold for Dragon Story. I am frustrated as these games are no longer showing on the Book icon which lists the quests to earn coin and gold. Does this mean that once I reach the goals originally listed on the quest I am out of luck, and won't earn any gold? If this is the case, then I am going to cancel these games, due to principle, because this is not fair! By the way, my storm I'd is jannywanny8 with this Dragon Story game, not jannywanny7 but you wouldn't accept my sign on with using jannywanny8. I also play Dragon Story on my Kindle Fire device, under jannywanny7....please advise me on this problem. Thank you.

kooky panda
03-19-14, 10:03 AM
Promotional goals are not permanent . They are offered in games for a limited time. Once they expire, you will no longer see them in goal list.

If you believe a goal was removed before the stated time, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Please note that IOS players do not get gems/gold for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.