PDA

View Full Version : Two suggestions, select all when gifting and add new neighbor buttons

pandora1331
03-18-14, 06:38 PM
Love the games (bakery story, restaurant story, and fashion story in that order) - two suggestions that will save time AND sanity, certainly mine...

I have hundreds of neighbors, a select all button when selecting neighbors to gift would be super useful! I don't mind going through and selecting everyone, but I don't always have the time to do this every day... If there was a select all check mark say in the upper left or wherever when gifting this would be a HUGE help!

Another suggestion would be an add neighbor button on the main page of a new, potential, neighbor. It gets difficult trying to find the storm8 id every time and typing it - my ipod touch screen is small and sometimes i can't tell how i mistyped it... An add neighbor button would be REAL helpful!

This is true for all your games (or at least the ones i play lol) - bakery story, restaurant story, and fashion story. I won't repost this on the forums for all 3 games cause I figure it's the same great people working on all of them...

OK enough said, time for me to go play your games! ha thanks!

rosieposy6912
03-20-14, 08:48 PM
I think that's a great idea! I would at least want the id to be more easily available so i can just add, because sometimes i have to retype the id multiple times! ~ I also like the select all, I keep suggesting it, and many others do too, so i hope it happens!

PinkPixiShop
03-24-14, 10:23 AM
Both ideas would be nice if implemented. Both would save a lot of time, too!

sorynella
03-29-14, 12:57 PM
Totally agree!!! I wanna send gifts daily because it's helpful for newbies (like me). Also It's VERY ANNOYING to keep telling people to add you or to try to remeber their ID (most of IDs are very difficult to remeber). Those buttons are a MUST!

fordedge
06-05-14, 07:04 AM
I feel the select all idea is great

loco61
06-09-14, 07:44 PM
I totally agree. This would make sg gifts and adding neighbors so much easier!
Please do this!!!

IsisGarden
08-01-14, 05:57 AM
I like both ideas.