PDA

View Full Version : Venetian Dragon Craft Dragon 3-18-14-RELISTED

Pages : 1 [2]

MakJulos
04-17-14, 07:09 AM
Thanks, but am stuck on libra 13..... Have atleast 5-6 tries to beat it, so I guess I will!

Aaaargh, that's the same one which has beat up every dragon i sent in today- myself i don't mind it that much, but if it's as stubborn for you as it is for me.....ugh! Well, we will defeat it ofc, let's hope it happens sooner rather than later - especially for you!

akanksha2001
04-17-14, 07:10 AM
I don't have any of those, but isn't landworm similar to forestfire? Mines epic, so will try that next. Thanks!!!!!

I sped my arena and tried with landworm! Won on the first bash!!!! I can craft my Venetian now! Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!:)

ciarjen
04-17-14, 07:48 AM
I don't have any of those, but isn't landworm similar to forestfire? Mines epic, so will try that next. Thanks!!!!!

Yes, same colours and super rare.

ciarjen
04-17-14, 07:48 AM
I sped my arena and tried with landworm! Won on the first bash!!!! I can craft my Venetian now! Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!:)

Congratulations.

You get to start again when they bring a new craftable out on Friday ;)

MakJulos
04-17-14, 08:33 AM

Landworm often saves the day, i like it, but this time mine didn't work as good as yours....but Libra will bite the dust - not sure which day it'll happen though! :eek: Gratz on Venetian!

akanksha2001
04-17-14, 08:37 AM
Landworm often saves the day, i like it, but this time mine didn't work as good as yours....but Libra will bite the dust - not sure which day it'll happen though! :eek: Gratz on Venetian!

Thanks! And good luck with libra!

asyran2012
04-17-14, 09:21 AM
I just have about 75 masks now? Looks like I won't be able to get this dragon in time!
TL should leave this dragons for 2 months I guess :/

s_lynne
04-17-14, 06:47 PM
Yay!!!! I finally got that last mask and I'm crafting this dragon. Woohoo!!!!

igames4me
04-17-14, 07:31 PM
Finally crafting on both accts

That was a close one

petemporium37
04-17-14, 08:03 PM
Does anybody know what time it will reset on Friday I need eight more masks I'm stuck on Dino Dragon

ensng
04-17-14, 11:35 PM
Does anybody know what time it will reset on Friday I need eight more masks I'm stuck on Dino Dragon

I would like to know the time too!! So I can try to get most masks before it ends and spend my gold or something...
I just beat level 13 super rare dino dragon with aether dragon.

belbar22
04-18-14, 12:18 AM

9hrs 40 mins as of now.

rsusko
04-18-14, 09:15 AM
Will we have a couple days to craft after the arena resets? I need 15 more masks but do not want to spend 10 dollars on gold right now. I remember they used to leave them all up for months...

mashiki
04-18-14, 12:52 PM
Does anybody know if it will be any other chance to use venetian masks? I have 65 of them, no luck with this dragon. Also have arrowheads and templar helms )))

rachaellsu
04-18-14, 03:17 PM
I just got 99 and went to craft but alas, Venetian was gone and Bluebell was in its place...I'm always late to the party. :( Would've appreciated an extra day to craft! Now I, like the pp, have all these extra supplies in storage!

orleansparish
04-18-14, 03:26 PM
I was 20 short. I didn't get immortal or gilded either. I'm sure there is another one I didn't get the chance to craft. And they gave me snow angel yesterday...that was cruel. I'm bored of these craft dragons. I still need 30 pieces for Amber.

justforfarmm
04-18-14, 09:51 PM
I was 20 short. I didn't get immortal or gilded either. I'm sure there is another one I didn't get the chance to craft. And they gave me snow angel yesterday...that was cruel. I'm bored of these craft dragons. I still need 30 pieces for Amber.

I would love to have the possibility to skip/discard fights from the battle arena, i was doing good on masks until 10 days ago, and the last tournament got me stuck with an immortal dragon i had a hard time to beat, i was also 20 short, and when the templar dragon was avaliable i only could get 44, i believe those dragons will come back someday and we maybe can use the masks then...or maybe a weird venetiotemplar that requires 33 of each mask :D

aypeerez
04-19-14, 12:21 AM
I got 94 Venetian masks but couldn't get past the unicorn - have a heap of epic dragons to heal now

kooky panda
01-30-15, 12:28 PM
This dragon has been relisted but this time you can get the masks from your neighbors!
See Current Thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?77927-Venetian-Dragon-RELISTED-Crafting&p=1044169&viewfull=1#post1044169)