PDA

View Full Version : Having a hard time getting into RS? :(

dreamspooky
03-18-14, 10:00 AM
I'm having a hard time getting into RS. I feel like no matter what guides I follow, I am always running out of food/never having enough coins. What do you all do to make RS interesting for you?

meme1098
03-18-14, 10:38 AM
Until you reach about level 50 or 60, it's hard to keep your counters full and making money. I always tried to have as much 5 coin food as possible and kept a small area for just a few customers at a time during the night so I wouldn't run completely out of food over night.
Also, didn't spend any money on expansions unless I had at least $1million cushion to keep me going in case goals popped up.

ElaineCarrel
03-18-14, 03:49 PM
Also do not close ur doors. If u close ur doors ur subjecting urself 2 what's called a quick sale when u reopen. A quick sale might cause all of ur food 2 b sold leaving u with all empty counters. Ur high coin food is Stew. B careful w that though since it's a 2 day cook and if ur having trouble keeping food on ur counters don't tie up all ur appliances w it.
Make RS fun 4 u. Try remodeling a section w the wkly update. Get 2 know ur nbrs. I've discovered that I have some really neat nbrs. Try some of the challenges if u can afford 2 that is. Take what u learn here in the forum and try applying it 2 ur place, especially the tips about how 2 set urs up 4 making more profit.

orleansparish
03-18-14, 05:40 PM
If you're on android blocking your door will see have you see your food sell out. If you're on iOS, I've found I don't have this problem. The best thing to do if you're on a lower level is, limit your chairs for a few days so the bots can't eat it all too quickly. Then use the amount of appliances you have to make the most high yield foods and build it up. Then when you have enough that is more than what they eat in a day, allow yourself some breathing room to fill more counters.