PDA

View Full Version : How useful are summoners?

yenminh2
03-18-14, 04:41 AM
I was wondering how useful are summoners. Should I promote them to high lvl? Or use the stones to promote other troops instead.

catcrack
03-18-14, 01:48 PM
The big jump comes from promoting level 3 to 4th. Lower level anythings are generally useless.

So promote any lower level troops up. Even a level 1 dragon is ****ed rather easily

(=^ェ^=)

MeisterLampee
03-18-14, 05:08 PM
Actuall, they are no use at all. once uppon a time they were great combined with healers. But they were nerfed and are useless also in their maxed variant. but you never know what FM changes next. ☺️

catcrack
03-19-14, 11:35 AM
Actuall, they are no use at all.

That's not exactly true, they can be very useful. Recently I was attacked by someone that used a bunch of them & I won defending. So they were very useful, to me. It's all relative. LOL

alexanderthemedic
03-19-14, 02:05 PM
That's not exactly true, they can be very useful. Recently I was attacked by someone that used a bunch of them & I won defending. So they were very useful, to me. It's all relative. LOL

For some reason I doubt he was inquiring on what would be in the best interest of those he attacked lol

yenminh2
03-20-14, 08:02 AM
Thanks for all the inputs. My summoners are at lvl3. I was going to promote them to lvl4 but have a change of heart. So I ended up promoting my warriors to max lvl. Hopefully they will be useful. My next goal is to promote my knights but it's going to be hard to save 12 mil of blue stones without farming.

yenminh2
03-20-14, 08:03 AM
That's why I was so tempted to start farming but just could bare to part with my crowns. And let my alliance down.