PDA

View Full Version : Dark seeds and Plant

Chaotarch
03-18-14, 04:14 AM
We need this stuff in the future, after level up GDG?
Could we craft decorations with the plants from the dark seeds?

ShibuyaCloth
03-18-14, 06:27 AM
The dark plants & seeds are used to upgrade Greselda's garden. Other decorations are not available, I would suspect that TL might use it in the future for other purpose.

Queenzod
03-18-14, 07:08 AM
The dark plants & seeds are used to upgrade Greselda's garden. Other decorations are not available, I would suspect that TL might use it in the future for other purpose.

I was wondering if they'll be needed later. Are people still making dark plants to try to stock up?

oliverrr11
03-18-14, 07:48 AM
I was wondering if they'll be needed later. Are people still making dark plants to try to stock up?
I'm making them. Not necessarily to stock up -but to keep it from saying "you can't hold anymore piles of seeds"

Queenzod
03-18-14, 08:09 AM
I'm making them. Not necessarily to stock up -but to keep it from saying "you can't hold anymore piles of seeds"

Ya, I've been doing that, too, with making dark seeds. But I meant making more plants from the seeds. Waddya think? Great idea or greater idea?

oliverrr11
03-18-14, 08:42 AM
Ya, I've been doing that, too, with making dark seeds. But I meant making more plants from the seeds. Waddya think? Great idea or greater idea?
The GREATEST IDEA EVER!!! I've been full on those too

Queenzod
03-18-14, 10:47 AM
I can always count on you, Oliverrr, to make me feel so brilliant! Thanks!

Castloninian
03-18-14, 11:01 AM
I am making dark seeds but holding off on making them into plants. Just wondering if a future update introduces a new type of plant to grow from the seeds, so don't want to use them all up.

meme1098
03-18-14, 11:44 AM
I've been making a few dark plants since the garden is only level 2. Surely in the future it will be upgraded to level 5 like everything else.

Queenzod
03-18-14, 03:01 PM
I've been making a few dark plants since the garden is only level 2. Surely in the future it will be upgraded to level 5 like everything else.

Well, see, that's what I was thinking. GMTA! Maybe I'll just make a few...

starbows
04-30-14, 06:32 PM
Maybe I have missed something ... But is there any use of making dark plants after having finished the goal? I cannot use them as decoration, cannot sell them and cannot use them to craft anything. They are beautiful, but so useless

Castloninian
04-30-14, 10:57 PM
Maybe I have missed something ... But is there any use of making dark plants after having finished the goal? I cannot use them as decoration, cannot sell them and cannot use them to craft anything. They are beautiful, but so useless
Yes, we will need them at a later point, once we get back to the main storylinel