PDA

View Full Version : The builder's caravan - what is the outcome if I have this goal line completed?

mamalovesson
03-18-14, 03:30 AM
I have this sitting on the list for over a month, been busy working on other goals so never really start crafting materials. Will this goal lead me to something else or can it be ignored?

boxesj
03-18-14, 03:45 AM
It will take you to another caravan...:-)

mamalovesson
03-18-14, 04:15 AM
It will take you to another caravan...:-)

OH DEAR! Thanks :) should I work on it? Am I going to lose something if I just leave it in the book? Mind give me advise?

roguebee
03-18-14, 05:06 AM
I left mine on the book for ages. Then 1 week, it seemed like I couldn't use up my stones and wood fast enough, so rather than have the can't hold any more messages, I started building the hammers. That solved the problem. Only real reward was I got to sing like a songbird, supposedly.

kooky panda
03-18-14, 05:13 AM
OH DEAR! Thanks :) should I work on it? Am I going to lose something if I just leave it in the book? Mind give me advise?
If you do not complete a caravan goal, it will not stop you from getting the other goals.

boxesj
03-18-14, 08:30 AM

I did it very slowly whenever I had spare space for the workshop I would do a bit.