PDA

View Full Version : How do you make emoticons?

Queenzod
03-17-14, 07:53 PM
This is such a stupid question, but I'm old and feeble and I don't understand all this technology stuff like you young'uns do. I don't even think they're actually called emoticons any more. How do you make those little hearts and leprechaun hats and flowers and bunny rabbits and stuff that people do when they post on my wall? I use an iPad mini. Thanks for any help!

:confused:

dragoniakingdom
03-17-14, 08:07 PM
This is such a stupid question, but I'm old and feeble and I don't understand all this technology stuff like you young'uns do. I don't even think they're actually called emoticons any more. How do you make those little hearts and leprechaun hats and flowers and bunny rabbits and stuff that people do when they post on my wall? I use an iPad mini. Thanks for any help!

:confused:

I downloaded an App called Emoticons 2 (Have an ancient iPad,so there may be an updated version now-you have the name emoticons spot on :)).

When typing the small symbol that looks like a globe contains the emoticons that you can add to neighbour walls.

Hope this helps.

meme1098
03-17-14, 08:14 PM
Go to settings, general, keyboard, keyboards, and add a new keyboard, select emoji.
You can switch between the 2 keyboards by tapping the globe on the left bottom.

Queenzod
03-17-14, 08:30 PM
Go to settings, general, keyboard, keyboards, and add a new keyboard, select emoji.
You can switch between the 2 keyboards by tapping the globe on the left bottom.

Thanks! So kewl! ��

Castloninian
03-17-14, 11:39 PM
Thanks, I've been wondering that for ages too.

tintedshadow
03-18-14, 10:35 AM
Me too, I finally asked a neighbor last week and felt such an idiot when she explained lol

Queenzod
03-18-14, 10:45 AM
I fall on my sword for thee. :)

meme1098
03-18-14, 11:45 AM
Glad I could help. Enjoy. :D