PDA

View Full Version : Transfer from iPhone to Android... cannot remove items

breeziew
03-17-14, 06:11 PM
I guess i cannot use some of my game features now?
Does the android version not alllow the mine, arena,crafting and trading?

These buuldings are now stuck on my island and cannot be moved or deleted. Just taking up space.

Asked support if they were non functioning in this version and couple be removed. Recieved a generic messageback that did not help.

So please.... help!

nmishii
03-17-14, 06:39 PM
In the past they placed iOS only features in storage for players who were displaying them when they transferred from iOS to Android. They should still do that now.

If you can get on any iOS device you can download Dragon Story and a TL game with login features and login to your games and move those items into storage. Only certain games have this feature. I don't know the games on iOS, and I can't find that thread right now.

midnightmeerkat
03-17-14, 07:07 PM
In the past they placed iOS only features in storage for players who were displaying them when they transferred from iOS to Android. They should still do that now.

If you can get on any iOS device you can download Dragon Story and a TL game with login features and login to your games and move those items into storage. Only certain games have this feature. I don't know the games on iOS, and I can't find that thread right now.
ON iOS you are not able to store any of those buildings

nmishii
03-17-14, 08:11 PM
ON iOS you are not able to store any of those buildings

Sorry, didn't know that. I don't play Dragon Story. On the games I play (RS, BS, Farm Story 1) there are decorations that iOS has that are not available to Android and Support has placed them in storage when people transferred devices.

If those are fixed buildings they are probably dead space anyways on Android, since they would want to reserve those spots for those items in the rare event they released them to Android.

OnCloudDivine
03-17-14, 08:25 PM
I had the same issue for the brief time I had an iPhone, nothing can be done (or, rather, will be done). TL wants to encourage iOS players to stay with iOS, and thus leaves Android players in the lurch with this issue. Sorry about the space you lost!

RougeDeLuxe
03-18-14, 09:03 PM
Hopefully a TL Administrator or Mod that knows what they are talking about can help you out.

maguar
03-19-14, 01:42 AM
Unfortunately these buildings are not supported in the non iOS versions and cannot be stored.