PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't load properly

2diva2
03-17-14, 12:42 PM
:mad:

This is so annoying. Well basically when i started playing like a couple of days ago, it all seemed fine. But i noticed every time i went to my neighbors cafe's not all the items would load, For example there would be blank spaces and i would only see the green grass where i'm assuming there would be tiles, and some wallpaper and furniture don't show up either. however i thought i would just ignore it and wait till it went away because it might have not been loaded properly or my android phone wasn't used to it or something. But it's not gone away, and it;s getting more frustrating because i tried buying new wallpapers and titles since i'm leveling up and the problem is they wont show up, so i can't see what my own bakery will look like :confused: ... But that's when i realized it's fine for all the basic items and the lower level items but the higher level items wont appear. :eek: :eek: :eek:

So anyone please any help and any way to sort this out??! cos i can't and i wont continue playing if this is not going to be solved (.___.)

And if you tell me to update, well it says i'm on the latest version 1.5.5.7.8 and i tried re installing it and everything but no luck.

kooky panda
03-17-14, 02:03 PM
Can you please ensure that your device has sufficient internal memory to fully install the game? When downloading an app from the Android Market, the game will first download to your phone's internal memory instead of your SD card; after it is downloaded and installed, you can then move the app to your phone's SD card to conserve memory on your device.

You can manage your applications and move apps to your SD card from: Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Then, you select the application you wish to move, then tap the option to "Move to SD Card". This will help conserve internal memory on your device.

You can also try going to Settings -Application manager -Bakery Story and hit the Clear data button to see if this helps .

2diva2
03-17-14, 02:21 PM
oh no, my phone has an 8GB sd card, and i have plenty of space left. And i set my phone to automatically download new apps to the sd card, so it is on the sd card. And i always clear cached memory overall. So sorry but that didn't help one bit. It has to be the game itself.

the dancing leprechaun trio are cute though.

kooky panda
03-17-14, 02:24 PM
Have you tried using a tas****er to close out all the applications running in the background?
Are you on the regular game or one of the seasonal versions?

Do you have the same issues for regular game?

2diva2
03-17-14, 02:33 PM
yes i usually do clear and stop any extra apps running in the background to save MB.
I'm on the regular game yes, the latest version apparently for Android.
Do you think if i download a seasonal one it might get better?

2diva2
03-17-14, 02:39 PM
Also if i could i would send pics of what it looks like to me, so you understand.

2diva2
03-17-14, 02:56 PM
So please help with this problem! you can see it's effects in the photos above.

2diva2
03-22-14, 10:52 AM
Whenever i go to someone's cafe nothing is visible. This has been happening to both my restaurant story as well as bakery story. :confused: I noticed only the basic level items would load. So if i visit people that have higher level items, they don't appear, and it's like empty spaces. Same thing happens when i buy new wallpaper, floors etc. At first i thought it would go away, but it hasn't! All teamlava's games seem to do this and other apps for others seem to work. So what's wrong??!

If it doesn't get fixed then i have no choice but to uninstall. :(

ElaineCarrel
03-22-14, 04:44 PM
Have u tried actually uninstalling and reinstalling? Don't worry about losing ur information since it's saved on the TL servers.

SYDNEYLYNN12
03-23-14, 07:41 AM
I have the same problem, but I think it is a service issue. I have straight talk and it is only 3g service. If you wait long enough it will slowly load. Mine does anyway.

2diva2
03-23-14, 11:42 AM
I tired that at least 5 times. And nope, no luck. :(

2diva2
03-23-14, 11:44 AM
What do you mean by service issue? I use my wifi to play, and it's strong and everything. And well thats what i thought too,but i left it on for like 5 mins and nope no luck. SO even if i waited for hours, it won't load. It's the game's issue.

kooky panda
03-23-14, 04:06 PM
You already have a current thread running on this issue. I have merged both threads to keep all information on one thread and prevent duplicate posting.

kooky panda
03-23-14, 04:08 PM
Looks like you have done everything that has been suggested.
Depending on your device it can take up to 15 minutes for everything to load.

I would suggest sending an email to support@teamlava.com and let them know the issues and the specific android device you play on.