PDA

View Full Version : Bubble mania stuck on level 130

faithkitten2
03-17-14, 07:54 AM
I cannot get past level 130. I win and it throws me out of the app. When I go back in it shows one less energy and it does not think that I won that level. I downloaded your update and it did not help. I deleted and reinstalled the app and nothing.
My support ID is KDRD4FS

kooky panda
03-17-14, 10:37 AM
Send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
I will also report this over.

FrozenTurtle
03-17-14, 10:51 AM
Sorry about that! You might try closing any apps you have running in the background. This should free up some resources to improve the performance of your game. You can also try tapping the "X" button when you beat the level instead of the "Next" button. Hope this helps! :)

faithkitten2
03-17-14, 11:37 AM
Sorry about that! You might try closing any apps you have running in the background. This should free up some resources to improve the performance of your game. You can also try tapping the "X" button when you beat the level instead of the "Next" button. Hope this helps! :)

Tried that and I have nothing else running. At times it gets to that screen that says you have reached the next level and other times it does not. Either way it does not stay long enough to hit the x. It boots you out.

faithkitten2
03-17-14, 11:38 AM
Thank you. I sent an email a few days ago.