PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Egg - How Clean Is Your Library (what went wrong)

mamalovesson
03-16-14, 03:08 PM
I am up to the stage "How Clean Is your Library" of the Dragon Egg's goal however I've got nothing nor respond after I have visited the library over 5 times, can someone tell me what went wrong please.

sassmastah
03-16-14, 03:24 PM
I am up to the stage "How Clean Is your Library" of the Dragon Egg's goal however I've got nothing nor respond after I have visited the library over 5 times, can someone tell me what went wrong please.

Is your Library at Level 5? Mine didn't drop any encyclopedias until I upgraded it to Level 5.

mamalovesson
03-16-14, 03:26 PM
yes Assmastah, mine is at level 5 however not responding............

sassmastah
03-16-14, 03:29 PM
yes Assmastah, mine is at level 5 however not responding............

It's a very rare drop. Many people report getting only one drop per week. I'm sure one will drop soon. This is a loooooong quest for sure!

mamalovesson
03-16-14, 03:40 PM
It's a very rare drop. Many people report getting only one drop per week. I'm sure one will drop soon. This is a loooooong quest for sure!

Thank you very much, I shall wait, wait and wait then. xx

boxesj
03-16-14, 03:57 PM
I built a second library and upgraded to lv5 for this goal!! It's very rare ...

wiccapi
03-16-14, 10:11 PM
Ive just completed this goal the other day.
i have 4 libraries. MOstly at level 3 and sometimes receiving the book but rarely hapPens.
while collecting from another building, i accidentally pressed gem to speed up, got pissed so i used the remaining gem to skip this goal than use my saved up gem accidentally tsk. Tsk ::/

Dalexxx

tintedshadow
03-17-14, 02:20 AM
Is this where you have to get 10 books? I only have one library that I upgraded to level 5 pretty quickly and it took a VERY long time to complete this quest! I got the first 3 books in a few weeks and then nothing for ages, like a couple of months, then finally once they started dropping again I got the last ones within a few weeks again.

You'll need to go on adventures to find a burning ember before you can hatch the egg, so start getting some spicy feasts and luminescences ready while you wait - you need 10 luminescences plus 2 each for the adventures, and you'll probably need to do several adventures as the burning ember is a rare drop

mamalovesson
03-17-14, 07:09 AM
I now have two libraries one at level 5 and the other one at 2. Always get mix feeling about this lovely game.... the more you need the lessor you will get. CS trains our IQ and EQ.

ghjvcucjb
03-17-14, 10:03 AM
For this goal I bought 4 libraries and upgraded to level 5 and got all the spellbooks in a timely manner. Then stored 2 of them for room. As I recall, I've had to pull them out once or twice for other goals, then put two back in storage. I'm now always full on spellbooks. To me it's worth it to purchase additional libraries.

Just a side note. IMHO it's best to focus on one or two goals at a time and maximize on trying to accomplish it. Example: for this goal, purchase as many libraries as you can afford/have room for/can upgrade. Get the goal done in a couple of days and move on to a new goal. Then focus all your time/energy/resources on the next goal.