PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be great to be able to gift Dragons to our neighbors?

SuziMisterman
03-16-14, 08:10 AM
For the past week, Ive been trying to breed a Black Rose Dragon, I blew 50.00 yesterday just trying for that dragon. I bred many different dragons that I already had, and had to sell them. It would have been nice if I could gift it to a neighbor or neighbors through a wish list who was trying to breed them. I still didn't get the Black rose, I have 2 in a nest and 1 breeding and neither are the Black rose .

magicalchickens
03-17-14, 01:55 AM
Ive been saying the same idea to my mum for a while! This is such a good idea, maybe make it a once a week event so people cant go crazy with it but some people have more luck than others. It would be a great community thing because you would want to have more neighbors to trade with.

ciarjen
03-17-14, 02:44 AM
For the past week, Ive been trying to breed a Black Rose Dragon, I blew 50.00 yesterday just trying for that dragon. I bred many different dragons that I already had, and had to sell them. It would have been nice if I could gift it to a neighbor or neighbors through a wish list who was trying to breed them. I still didn't get the Black rose, I have 2 in a nest and 1 breeding and neither are the Black rose .

Black Rose is a super rare with a lot of possible fails in breeding, so it will be very difficult to breed.

The whole point of the game is that some dragons are difficult to get. That not only provides income for the game developers to keep the game online but it keeps people interested in playing. If you could just get the dragons you wanted by being gifted them, I would say people would get very bored with the game quickly and start demanding there was to do/to challenge them.

buttabdullah99
03-17-14, 03:56 AM
Yeah that's what I also used to said my awesome neighbours I am trying for white chocolate hardly but not even 1 and my neighbour is having 4 or 5 I told her to gave me one and she agreed but we can't exchange dragon :(:(:(

droopy123love
03-17-14, 04:10 AM
Why not just add a shop to DS like the shop in farmstory to trade eggs, dragons and decorations? Askingprices gold for items that are also obtainable for gold, coins for coinitems. Ths way TL profits too as people still have to buy gold.
The technology to implement in the games is already there !

annbluebird
03-18-14, 05:23 AM
Black Rose is a super rare with a lot of possible fails in breeding, so it will be very difficult to breed.

The whole point of the game is that some dragons are difficult to get. That not only provides income for the game developers to keep the game online but it keeps people interested in playing. If you could just get the dragons you wanted by being gifted them, I would say people would get very bored with the game quickly and start demanding there was to do/to challenge them.
True
We need to keep interest in the game, that is what keep us addict. And TL need our frustration to live, for ex when a limited dragon disappear or when we see others luckier. They wait on our human defaults : jealousy, addiction, impatience, frustration=> this makes US spend gold and they need our money to live...and keep the game alive.

jesskiee
03-20-14, 08:32 AM
I have been hoping for this feature for over a year.. They said it'll never happen :mad:

cquinn32
03-20-14, 09:00 AM
No, I highly doubt this will ever happen but would be cool though.