PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

kooky panda
03-16-14, 07:59 AM
The current General Questions thread has now reach 100 pages. Starting a new thread.
Old thread is here. (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41141-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide-Questions-amp-Comments&p=472810&viewfull=1#post472810)

You can ask general questions here.
Check the Dragon Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111718-%26%2311088%3B-Dragon-Story-Main-Guide-%26%2311088%3B)for links to specific Dragon threads and for more general game information.

Nanyce
03-17-14, 02:24 PM
hi, I am an androif player and I just an iphone and I wanted to know if I could play on the 2 devices? The iphone screen is really small so can t I use my account on the 2 devices.
thank you :-)

lorentw
03-17-14, 02:29 PM
hi, I am an androif player and I just an iphone and I wanted to know if I could play on the 2 devices? The iphone screen is really small so can t I use my account on the 2 devices.

if you use the restaurant story log in feature you can I switched one from android to Iphone as there are better features on IOS in my opinion

Nanyce
03-17-14, 02:31 PM
but will I still be able to play with my account on my android device?

lorentw
03-17-14, 02:35 PM

Yes I can play on both, but you lose your current status on IOS {at least I did} when you go back and forth, like summoning and since android doesn't have a tourney. I tried it once and lost my progress on the tourney. I hope this helps

freshfunin2008
03-17-14, 02:47 PM

You could play on both with two separate accounts if you want to go that route. I have an android phone and an IOS device and I use both. Two separate games and two separate Storm 8 IDs.

Nanyce
03-17-14, 03:22 PM
Thank you for your answers it is really helpfull :-)

hugpete
03-25-14, 05:25 PM
I searched the game guide thread for info on mining but didn't find it. Can you point me to a thread about it? Thanks.

Originality8
03-29-14, 09:23 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums. If anyone has advice/knows what I'm missing here, I would appreciate the help!

I had just hit lvl 30 and a new quest (Brave the Battle Arena) appeared. I was pretty excited, but surprised when the arena didn't appear. It's supposed to be between the top two floating islands, right? Well, I decided it might just need time to appear, so I waited. It has been a couple days and I've now reached lvl 31, and it still hasn't appeared. The begin battle button on the quest did nothing as well.

I am loath to spend gold flippantly, but I decided to spend the 5 gold to skip the quest, thinking the Battle Arena might appear if the quest was completed. Well, the new quest "Go, Fight, Win!" has appeared, but the Battle Arena hasn't. And pressing the green "Win" button on the new quest doesn't take me to a battle as I hoped. Is there some prerequisite I'm missing? Do I have to download something else? Thank you in advance!

dubbleyooteeyef
03-29-14, 09:40 PM
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums. If anyone has advice/knows what I'm missing here, I would appreciate the help!

I had just hit lvl 30 and a new quest (Brave the Battle Arena) appeared. I was pretty excited, but surprised when the arena didn't appear. It's supposed to be between the top two floating islands, right? Well, I decided it might just need time to appear, so I waited. It has been a couple days and I've now reached lvl 31, and it still hasn't appeared. The begin battle button on the quest did nothing as well.

I am loath to spend gold flippantly, but I decided to spend the 5 gold to skip the quest, thinking the Battle Arena might appear if the quest was completed. Well, the new quest "Go, Fight, Win!" has appeared, but the Battle Arena hasn't. And pressing the green "Win" button on the new quest doesn't take me to a battle as I hoped. Is there some prerequisite I'm missing? Do I have to download something else? Thank you in advance!

Are you IOS and running the latest game version?
Usual tricks are Force close or uninstall / reinstall
then contact team lava

dng1234
03-30-14, 02:11 PM
I don't pop in the DS forum very often but have a question that I can't figure out. I've finally gotten the dragons needed to collect the parts for the comet dragon and have the mission to make it. I've sent off the appropriate dragon but I'm receiving other items (ie. scrolls, lotus, etc) instead of the core and/or tail parts. Is there a certain level the dragon needs to be to get the correct part or has it always been a chance thing? Thanks for any help!

dubbleyooteeyef
03-30-14, 02:45 PM
I don't pop in the DS forum very often but have a question that I can't figure out. I've finally gotten the dragons needed to collect the parts for the comet dragon and have the mission to make it. I've sent off the appropriate dragon but I'm receiving other items (ie. scrolls, lotus, etc) instead of the core and/or tail parts. Is there a certain level the dragon needs to be to get the correct part or has it always been a chance thing? Thanks for any help!

The quests are chance based - the Comet dragon pieces are quite rare.
There are some horror stories of people waiting months - mine came fairly quickly.
Good Luck.

lollipop_rp
04-07-14, 05:35 PM

The quests are chance based - the Comet dragon pieces are quite rare.
There are some horror stories of people waiting months - mine came fairly quickly.
Good Luck.

Like said above, it does take a while. During those limited time ones, the rush was intense.
Anyways, just keep trying and you'll be sure to get it sooner or later :) hopefully

daughtryville
04-23-14, 01:20 AM
I'm not sure if this is where I put my question or concern
I was wondering why the champion ruins habitat can't be rotated?
Is this just my island or is this something TL just did?
I would love to rotate them... I really hope it's just my island and can be fixed.

Thank you so much in advance!

kooky panda
04-23-14, 05:27 AM
I would love to rotate them... I really hope it's just my island and can be fixed.

I am not sure why this habitat cannot be rotated. I will report this over.

MajicHearts
04-23-14, 06:13 AM
Don't know where to post this question... my profile says 1/2 breeding dens but the market says limit reached...I cannot buy a second breeding den.?.?.?

kooky panda
04-23-14, 09:55 AM
Don't know where to post this question... my profile says 1/2 breeding dens but the market says limit reached...I cannot buy a second breeding den.?.?.?
This has been reported.
See current thread here.
(http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?67911-2nd-Breeding-Dens&p=890256&viewfull=1#post890256)

daughtryville
04-23-14, 08:18 PM
I am not sure why this habitat cannot be rotated. I will report this over.

Thank you so much kooky
:D

FloppyJoe
04-24-14, 03:29 AM
Whenever I click on something such as the colleseum or the portal there is nothing to click on in the lower right anymore

maguar
04-24-14, 03:30 AM
Whenever I click on something such as the colleseum or the portal there is nothing to click on in the lower right anymore

Have you transferred your game to another device?

bryandemond
04-24-14, 11:46 AM
I have yet to breed an ultra rare dragon. Plenty of rare and super rare, but no ultra. I'm on level 54. Any suggestions, guys? Thanks.

bogusiawieder
04-24-14, 12:24 PM
I have a quest that asks for breeding a mistmoth but I'm seeing that it's removed any help?

maguar
04-24-14, 01:45 PM
I have a quest that asks for breeding a mistmoth but I'm seeing that it's removed any help?

It was removed but then in October last year it was resisted. I'm still seeing it in my market so it should be breedable. This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?31169-Mistmoth-Dragon-RELISTED) has more on the dragon

iosbaby
04-24-14, 02:31 PM
I'm really want the triple rainbow but I can't breed a rainbow to save my life, lol! So if I bred carnival (blue & yellow) with origami (pink & purple) is there any chance I could get triple rainbow?

jus7_me89
04-24-14, 02:34 PM
I'm really want the triple rainbow but I can't breed a rainbow to save my life, lol! So if I bred carnival (blue & yellow) with origami (pink & purple) is there any chance I could get triple rainbow?

i am sorry but you cannot breed a rainbow hybrid without a rainbow dragon. keep trying for the rainbow using blue and yellow. you will get it eventually ! i got my first rainbow using mindvolt and air. good luck !

Zummat
04-24-14, 08:25 PM
I've been doing the Comet's Tail Quest over and over with my Moon level 8 dragon. Just how many tries does it take to get it? I just recently bred an Atlantis dragon so I'll be trying for the Comet's Core but only after I get the comet's tail. Will that take many tries too? For the quests does it matter what level the dragon is?

Thanks

Zummat
04-24-14, 08:29 PM
It was removed but then in October last year it was resisted. I'm still seeing it in my market so it should be breedable. This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?31169-Mistmoth-Dragon-RELISTED) has more on the dragon

I've been trying several days for the Mistmoth and finally got it today.

maguar
04-24-14, 08:32 PM
I've been trying several days for the Mistmoth and finally got it today.

Happy dance :)

daughtryville
04-24-14, 09:10 PM
I just bought gold last night and was expanding my island... Went to look how long I had to wait for the expansion and I guess I hit the expand button 2 times, cuz it took 442 gold from me and expanding
I am so very unhappy about this, I never use gold to expand, I really don't know what happened. Unless my iPad is just very sensitive to touch.
Does TL give refunds? I had to buy more gold cuz it took almost all of it that I just bought
Very unhappy :(
Please help... Thank you

dubbleyooteeyef
04-24-14, 09:30 PM
I just bought gold last night and was expanding my island... Went to look how long I had to wait for the expansion and I guess I hit the expand button 2 times, cuz it took 442 gold from me and expanding
I am so very unhappy about this, I never use gold to expand, I really don't know what happened. Unless my iPad is just very sensitive to touch.
Does TL give refunds? I had to buy more gold cuz it took almost all of it that I just bought
Very unhappy :(
Please help... Thank you

You can try emailing teamlava, but this is called a "gold trap" and its how games like this make extra money.

I've been doing the Comet's Tail Quest over and over with my Moon level 8 dragon. Just how many tries does it take to get it? I just recently bred an Atlantis dragon so I'll be trying for the Comet's Core but only after I get the comet's tail. Will that take many tries too? For the quests does it matter what level the dragon is?

Thanks

This can take months, and no the level makes no difference.

daughtryville
04-24-14, 10:05 PM
[QUOTE=dubbleyooteeyef;891761]You can try emailing teamlava, but this is called a "gold trap" and its how games like this make extra money.

Well that really stinks.. I've never emailed them before
So I guess I will try
Thank you so much for ur reply

daughtryville
04-24-14, 11:30 PM
[QUOTE=dubbleyooteeyef;891761]You can try emailing teamlava, but this is called a "gold trap" and its how games like this make extra money.

Well that really stinks.. I've never emailed them before
So I guess I will try
Thank you so much for ur reply

I emailed them.. I've never emailed them before. I hope I gave them all the info they needed

LemonadeMouth173
04-29-14, 08:25 AM
Im trying to get Pisces or Aries but the threads about those two r very poor in combos. Any new combo will be very appreciated. Thank you!

GCMomOfFour
04-29-14, 09:01 AM
I got Capricorn and Aires back to back with Leo/Leo. Crazy how that happens after about 12 - 15 fails of mostly Magic and Leo with a Carnival thrown in.

FrozenTurtle
04-30-14, 04:56 PM

Sorry for the confusion! This habitat only has its one default rotation.

gail66
05-02-14, 04:20 PM
any one else now like me got an extra farm 7 in total ((yippee I'm not complaing )) but
some one tell me if it was random purchase -- because my other account still only able to still have 6

kooky panda
05-02-14, 04:37 PM
any one else now like me got an extra farm 7 in total ((yippee I'm not complaing )) but
some one tell me if it was random purchase -- because my other account still only able to still have 6

The option to have 7 farms has only been released to some players.

dubbleyooteeyef
05-02-14, 05:48 PM
The option to have 7 farms has only been released to some players.

Simple question.
Why?

LemonadeMouth173
05-03-14, 03:19 PM
Simple question.
Why?

Simple answer.
Because:)

chalupa2030
05-03-14, 06:44 PM
Too funny!

I would not want 7 farms ~ takes up too much space.

dixigirl73
05-03-14, 11:49 PM
Can anyone tell me if there is a limit on habitats when you are at a high level? I am at level 140 and my habitat level is 84 and I'm at my limit 84/84. Please help. I can't get new dragons and I already sold almost all of my double dragons.

Thanks

buttabdullah99
05-04-14, 12:08 AM
Can anyone tell me if there is a limit on habitats when you are at a high level? I am at level 140 and my habitat level is 84 and I'm at my limit 84/84. Please help. I can't get new dragons and I already sold almost all of my double dragons.

Thanks
Yes for all players there is a habitat limit 84 if you are having 84 then only TL help us by increasing the number of habitats till that time sell your comman dragons the only way

dixigirl73
05-04-14, 12:14 AM
Thank you! Time to get TL to increase the habitats

MakJulos
05-04-14, 02:18 AM
Too funny!

I would not want 7 farms ~ takes up too much space.

Myself on the other hand i'm very pleased i got the 7th farm, it's a good help in getting more food - having the option to get a 7th farm (and Let everyone have this option OFC :p) is a great thing whether you want to use it or not...

chalupa2030
05-04-14, 06:12 AM
Agreed! Especially if your main goal is to grow to epic ~ more farms are appreciated! I do not grow all my dragons to epic. I am very selective and I hate clutter:)

As long as they can breed ~ I'm good on a lot of my dragons. Have to be way cute and K00L to go epic! I do have a lot that are epic and just made my Angel epic! 34 evolving hours! Still not done:)

daughtryville
05-12-14, 11:40 AM
After I updated the dragon story app about a week ago, I've had nothing but problems.
The app closes like every 2 minutes and their is sparkles on all my habitats.

Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me?
Thank you so much
Have a beautiful day!

freshfunin2008
05-12-14, 11:55 AM
They still need to improve food options so you can pay more to get more food faster. What else do you do with millions and millions and millions of silver coins that will never be used. lol

PineapplePigeon
05-17-14, 11:33 PM
They still need to improve food options so you can pay more to get more food faster. What else do you do with millions and millions and millions of silver coins that will never be used. lol

I rub my millions of coins in my sisters face :cool: she just started playing a few months ago, but doesn't play that often, so she only has like 300,000 coins :p just kidding, I save it for habitats :)

bakerystoe
06-07-14, 05:14 AM
How can I put my picture of my island on The forum like everyone else? Plz help me

kooky panda
06-07-14, 12:42 PM
How can I put my picture of my island on The forum like everyone else? Plz help me

How To A Post Photo On The Forum (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum)

bakerystoe
06-07-14, 09:17 PM
How To A Post Photo On The Forum (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum)
Hey I tap that but nothing happen!

hugpete
06-10-14, 10:48 AM
Hey I tap that but nothing happen!

Weird. It's a link and works for me. Hm. Well, try this: got to your address bar and you should see http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66552 and then some other words. Take off everything after the ? and add 15881, or copy and paste this http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881 That URL will take you to the page about uploading photos.

bakerystoe
06-11-14, 02:22 AM
Weird. It's a link and works for me. Hm. Well, try this: got to your address bar and you should see http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66552 and then some other words. Take off everything after the ? and add 15881, or copy and paste this http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881 That URL will take you to the page about uploading photos.
I can tap it Thank you hugpete

JustKay
06-11-14, 05:50 PM
After I updated the dragon story app about a week ago, I've had nothing but problems.
The app closes like every 2 minutes and their is sparkles on all my habitats.

Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me?
Thank you so much
Have a beautiful day!

Never had this problem but the sparkles might imply something's gone bad with the app. Default protocol is to delete and re-download the application for most issues. TL matches your device to your game so after a reinstall your game should still be there. Make sure you're on wifi though since it will have to download all the images and animations again. I think my game data is up to close to 500mb.

UneCerise_ledessert
07-02-14, 07:22 AM
Question:) is there any site or in this site, have a list of Breeding outcome. For instance... Breeding Diamond + Virtue, then the list gives you all the possible outcome from the breeding. Is there such a list? Thanks :)

adrianelady
07-31-14, 07:28 PM
14533I have a question. I have noticed that now you can switch to another account. I have my main account that I have been playing over a year I'm level 119 (no diamond) The other is only level 36 but I bred a diamond on it. I am wondering if you can switch back and forth between accounts cause I want them both lol

freshfunin2008
08-01-14, 10:28 AM
14533I have a question. I have noticed that now you can switch to another account. I have my main account that I have been playing over a year I'm level 119 (no diamond) The other is only level 36 but I bred a diamond on it. I am wondering if you can switch back and forth between accounts cause I want them both lol

Yes you can switch between two accts if you have username and password for both accts.

adrianelady
08-02-14, 03:46 PM
Yes you can switch between two accts if you have username and password for both accts.

Yes I figured it out. I'm doing it through Game Center I can just switch back and forth. I am now breeding crusader on my secondary account. So exciting lol

steindauw
08-26-14, 03:09 PM

I have a couple of related questions: My girlfriend has two accounts, one on an iPad and the other on an Android phone (level 100+). Is it possible to convert the Android account to iOS, and then play on both accounts using the iPad, switching between accounts? And is it possible to transfer back to Android after doing this? She's a bit concerned about losing progress on either account so would be nice to clear this up before we try.

kooky panda
08-26-14, 05:04 PM
I have a couple of related questions: My girlfriend has two accounts, one on an iPad and the other on an Android phone (level 100+). Is it possible to convert the Android account to iOS, and then play on both accounts using the iPad, switching between accounts? And is it possible to transfer back to Android after doing this? She's a bit concerned about losing progress on either account so would be nice to clear this up before we try.

You can switch back and forth between the two storm IDs.
Make sure you have a storm ID and password set up for your iPad games and storm ID and password set up for your android phone.

Then using a game shown in post 1 of the login thread you can switch back and forth on either device.
[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

amerirish
08-27-14, 10:17 AM
I have a question about the Arctic Isle; is there a 6 habitat limit always or do I need to clear more space before I can get more? Because my habitats are almost full and I'm still trying for new breeds but won't have anywhere to put them. I don't have any duplicate dragons and don't want to have to sell the ones I worked so hard to get.

dangerb0y
08-27-14, 11:38 AM
I have a question about the Arctic Isle; is there a 6 habitat limit always or do I need to clear more space before I can get more? Because my habitats are almost full and I'm still trying for new breeds but won't have anywhere to put them. I don't have any duplicate dragons and don't want to have to sell the ones I worked so hard to get.

Yes. 6 habitat limit. All dragons will fit.

There are only 18 dragons. 6 dragons per type. 3 types of dragon, abominable, icicle, and snowflake I think.
It all fits

amerirish
08-27-14, 12:22 PM
Yes. 6 habitat limit. All dragons will fit.

There are only 18 dragons. 6 dragons per type. 3 types of dragon, abominable, icicle, and snowflake I think.
It all fits

Thank you for the response!

infinitelove19
08-30-14, 07:39 PM
I am posting in regards to the change in the breeding guide. It has more eggs listed/shown, but it is too small to see.

Please modify it back to the last version or make it bigger. It is really blurry if I make it larger on my screen. I can't read the type of dragon or the number of hours it takes.

On that note, I am breeding black & diamond & got a 25 hour breed-time. Is that how long black diamond takes?

redstar177
08-30-14, 08:56 PM
On that note, I am breeding black & diamond & got a 25 hour breed-time. Is that how long black diamond takes?

Unfortunately, no. Black Diamond is 24 hours.

You probably have a Penumbra Dragon (25 hours).

infinitelove19
08-30-14, 10:45 PM
Unfortunately, no. Black Diamond is 24 hours.

You probably have a Penumbra Dragon (25 hours).

Okay, thanks for ketting me know. :-)

angela3737
10-03-14, 03:21 AM
I am posting in regards to the change in the breeding guide. It has more eggs listed/shown, but it is too small to see.

Please modify it back to the last version or make it bigger. It is really blurry if I make it larger on my screen. I can't read the type of dragon or the number of hours it takes.

I'm having the same issue on both iPad and itouch ..egg chart no longer readable for names or hours for the dragons ..all is very blurry for hours and names..use to have no problem seeing the names and hours ,,..I love referencing this chart and hope it returns to other format that can be seen ..

LonePudding
10-05-14, 12:57 AM
Just wondering about colours splitting.
If I breed 2 colours that can split e.g. Black & Pink
Are both colours allowed to split or can only one dragon split?
This splitting is pretty annoying as I have no gemstone, pink or black hybrids because of splitting.
My dragons split 100% of the time!
Would boosted breeding stop splitting?

LonePudding
10-05-14, 01:13 AM
Just wondering about colours splitting.
If I breed 2 colours that can split e.g. Black & Pink
Are both colours allowed to split or can only one dragon split?
This splitting is pretty annoying as I have no gemstone, pink or black hybrids because of splitting.
My dragons split 100% of the time!
Would boosted breeding stop splitting?

Here's something I found

Minor types may only split if they are not alone in the pool. This means that, during breeding, the parents have to contribute a total of at least two types in order for a minor type to split, altering the pool. If a minor type is alone in the pool, it does not alter the pool, but in exchange, it can introduce pure dragons of its component types as offspring.

Would anyone explain this to me clearer, I speak perfect English as I'm from London lol but I just can't work it out?!
Thanks

freesiawoods
10-05-14, 03:53 AM
Here's something I found

Would anyone explain this to me clearer, I speak perfect English as I'm from London lol but I just can't work it out?!
Thanks

If you breed Virtue and another pure pink, you can only get a pure pink or pure red or pure white. You don't get Love or Laserlight or Justice or Melody as outcomes.
Interesting.

LonePudding
10-05-14, 04:46 PM
If you breed Virtue and another pure pink, you can only get a pure pink or pure red or pure white. You don't get Love or Laserlight or Justice or Melody as outcomes.
Interesting.

So what could be the outcomes of breeding 2 virtues.
Either virtue, light or fire?
That is interesting.

Thanks

freesiawoods
10-05-14, 07:29 PM
So what could be the outcomes of breeding 2 virtues.
Either virtue, light or fire?
That is interesting.

Thanks
Yes or if lucky you'd get Kitsune or Black Swan :-)

Klizland
10-07-14, 04:53 AM
Any hopes of having Arctic dragons available for Android? :-/

Lipand5kids
10-15-14, 12:45 AM
Ok just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I would be minning for parts to craft my dragon and my game would freeze and restart and I would lose whatever geode I found and also the bomb. So far I have lost 6 bombs and 8 Geodes. It would freeze and throw me out of the game and there was times I had geodes and or just get in, just to have me thrown from the game. Ugh it's driving me crazy.

LonePudding
10-15-14, 11:03 AM
Ok just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I would be minning for parts to craft my dragon and my game would freeze and restart and I would lose whatever geode I found and also the bomb. So far I have lost 6 bombs and 8 Geodes. It would freeze and throw me out of the game and there was times I had geodes and or just get in, just to have me thrown from the game. Ugh it's driving me crazy.

I haven't encountered this but I would email support, have a good moan, and (because the Geode expires in 3 days apparently) I would ask them to put the Geode Dragon in my storage!

ghostiemom
10-15-14, 11:54 AM

Yep. Happens to me all the time! I've learned to not mine until right after DS crashes, and whenever I uncover good stuff (500 food) I exit the mine, collect some coins, and re-enter, so I at least hold on to the valuable stuff. Sorry you have this too, Lip! I did email customer support, it's probably because I'm playing on an older device.

Lipand5kids
10-15-14, 06:34 PM
I haven't encountered this but I would email support, have a good moan, and (because the Geode expires in 3 days apparently) I would ask them to put the Geode Dragon in my storage!
Well I just did and we shall see. It's enough to make you crazy, ugh between the ****er dragons and glitches I may go insane, lmbo!

Yep. Happens to me all the time! I've learned to not mine until right after DS crashes, and whenever I uncover good stuff (500 food) I exit the mine, collect some coins, and re-enter, so I at least hold on to the valuable stuff. Sorry you have this too, Lip! I did email customer support, it's probably because I'm playing on an older device.
Thank you too! I hate that it throws me out when I just get in it after I find a part or a land. I did email so now I will wait and see what happens.

freshfunin2008
10-16-14, 08:40 AM

I have had this happen about 5 times total since mining opens. Usually you just lose the one bomb and the 2 or 3 parts you had found. Inconvenient yes. Let us know what support does for you. I am assuming support will do nothing

freesiawoods
10-16-14, 09:35 AM
Well I just did and we shall see. It's enough to make you crazy, ugh between the ****er dragons and glitches I may go insane, lmbo!

Thank you too! I hate that it throws me out when I just get in it after I find a part or a land. I did email so now I will wait and see what happens.

It happens mainly on my daughter's phone, which is ancient, so I try to login to her game from my phone which is a little less ancient.

Sometimes my phone get a glitch where I enter the mine and immediately there is a message covering the bottom half of the screen saying there are no more bombs, but I can continue mining but have to peer at the darkened results of each bomb if I mine in the bottom half.

SHINeeFan23
10-16-14, 10:32 AM
Hello. I need help about the White, Blue, Purple, Red, Yellow & Green Dawn. I just finished my green dawn this morning but I was like still half a sleep when I was collecting my coins & stuff. So I'm not sure what the quest said when it popped up when I was done. Anyways I should had been able to get the statute thing to boost up my green habitat right? I don't see it in storage & when I clicked on buildings in the menu it just has the other saying goal as I have not finished those yet but there is no green one.

kooky panda
10-16-14, 10:40 AM
Hello. I need help about the White, Blue, Purple, Red, Yellow & Green Dawn. I just finished my green dawn this morning but I was like still half a sleep when I was collecting my coins & stuff. So I'm not sure what the quest said when it popped up when I was done. Anyways I should had been able to get the statute thing to boost up my green habitat right? I don't see it in storage & when I clicked on buildings in the menu it just has the other saying goal as I have not finished those yet but there is no green one.
Green-Flower Egg.
When you finish one of these goals, then the boost building should unlock where you can purchase it.
(you will not get a free boost building).
Try restarting your device, then check again to see if the Flower Egg has unlocked where you can purchase it.

SHINeeFan23
10-16-14, 11:54 AM
Green-Flower Egg.
When you finish one of these goals, then the boost building should unlock where you can purchase it.
(you will not get a free boost building).
Try restarting your device, then check again to see if the Flower Egg has unlocked where you can purchase it.

Thank you Kooky Panda! I just bought it when I saw this. For some reason I guess I thought it would be in storage. So the others will be the same?

Lipand5kids
10-16-14, 01:51 PM
I have had this happen about 5 times total since mining opens. Usually you just lose the one bomb and the 2 or 3 parts you had found. Inconvenient yes. Let us know what support does for you. I am assuming support will do nothing

Sorry but you're right, nothing! :mad: Was told to reset my app and device and it shouldn't keep doing it. Ugh I'm tired of being kicked out of the game, I get in and 5 secs later I'm out of it, also BS, RS, and even FS! It better work. So all I gained and lost is now officially gone! Sigh :(

SHINeeFan23
11-05-14, 10:52 AM
The new game update said we can visit other arctic island? How? The same way we always do with the ship & does that person also have to do the update too?

kooky panda
11-05-14, 11:25 AM
The new game update said we can visit other arctic island? How? The same way we always do with the ship & does that person also have to do the update too?

I went to a neighbors lsland and tapped the travel button and it took me to their artic island.

SHINeeFan23
11-05-14, 11:48 AM
I went to a neighbors lsland and tapped the travel button and it took me to their artic island.

Hmm I didn't see one. Do you think they have to do the update also in order to visit it?

EDIT: I saw the travel button on the storm8 account. I'm guessing either they have to do the update or be a certain level.

kooky panda
11-05-14, 11:55 AM
Hmm I didn't see one. Do you think they have to do the update also in order to visit it?
Try a couple of other neighbors. Remember androids and kindle fires do not have the artic island. Also there may be some IOS that have not expanded there yet.

The travel button is down by gift, wall, social and Home button. (when you are on the neighbors island)

SHINeeFan23
11-05-14, 12:36 PM
Try a couple of other neighbors. Remember androids and kindle fires do not have the artic island. Also there may be some IOS that have not expanded there yet.

The travel button is down by gift, wall, social and Home button. (when you are on the neighbors island)

Thanks I just visit a neighbor that had it. Thanks for the info about some not having it :)

Lipand5kids
11-05-14, 06:13 PM
I have a couple questions, 1. Why is that I can't trade Winter, Water, Metal or or Light dragons? And 2. Apparently I saw no pop ups (not sure why) or a timer on crafting Lightspeed dragon? If I known that it was ending last night or yesterday I would have used diamonds or found a way to get the last 4 orbs. I worked really hard to get that many and was stuck on Nano 14 for 2 days. Just really upset, there were some I got far like in the 50-60's and just said maybe next time but was just SO close, ya know. Is there a way to get the last 4 in a spin or something? Ty. :(

PineapplePigeon
11-07-14, 08:05 PM
I have a couple questions, 1. Why is that I can't trade Winter, Water, Metal or or Light dragons? And 2. Apparently I saw no pop ups (not sure why) or a timer on crafting Lightspeed dragon? If I known that it was ending last night or yesterday I would have used diamonds or found a way to get the last 4 orbs. I worked really hard to get that many and was stuck on Nano 14 for 2 days. Just really upset, there were some I got far like in the 50-60's and just said maybe next time but was just SO close, ya know. Is there a way to get the last 4 in a spin or something? Ty. :(
I don't know an answer for your second question, you'll have to ask someone else about that, but I can help you out with number one. Winter is common, therefore you can't trade it. Water and Light are base dragons, and they can't be bred so that's why they can't be traded. Magic, Virtue, and Night can be traded even though they're base dragons because they are only available through breeding or being bought with gold. Metal is also a base dragon, but for the Metal section. Even though it's a breed able/buy for gold dragon, it's the base dragon therefore it cannot be traded. I hope u can understand what I'm trying to say :)

Lipand5kids
11-11-14, 01:09 PM
I don't know an answer for your second question, you'll have to ask someone else about that, but I can help you out with number one. Winter is common, therefore you can't trade it. Water and Light are base dragons, and they can't be bred so that's why they can't be traded. Magic, Virtue, and Night can be traded even though they're base dragons because they are only available through breeding or being bought with gold. Metal is also a base dragon, but for the Metal section. Even though it's a breed able/buy for gold dragon, it's the base dragon therefore it cannot be traded. I hope u can understand what I'm trying to say :)

Ty and in a way yes I understand. So I've sold all the ones I can't trade so I'm not wasting food and trying to evolve for nothing.

LonePudding
11-11-14, 01:18 PM
I can trade winters :confused: yay me!

cartwrightlass
11-12-14, 11:33 AM
I put two fire dragons together and it says 21 hours. But the only thing close to that on the egg chart is snowman and that's expired. Any ideas?

cartwrightlass
11-16-14, 02:52 PM
I got the snowman.

LonePudding
11-16-14, 05:01 PM
I got the snowman.

How is that even possible?

thesqueakykid
11-17-14, 12:54 AM
Why do I not have the thing where u can send your dragons out on quests how do I get it other ppl the same level as me have it I dont understand

scarletdragon18
11-17-14, 01:30 AM
How is that even possible?

It's been relisted for seasonal, I believe.

lobius
11-17-14, 11:45 AM
hmmmm cool on that and awesome didnt know i could play on both devices either

lobius
11-17-14, 11:50 AM
quick ? whats the best matches to get fairy, winter, rock, fossil, cosmic, steel, and black diamond,

kooky panda
11-17-14, 11:59 AM
quick ? whats the best matches to get fairy, winter, rock, fossil, cosmic, steel, and black diamond,
You can find threads to specific dragons under the game guide. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=590677&viewfull=1#post590677)

LonePudding
11-17-14, 12:11 PM
It's been relisted for seasonal, I believe.

But how can you get snowman which is red and green, by breeding two fire dragons?!:confused:

dalexxx
11-17-14, 01:58 PM
375 to hatch on arctic isles... Diamond plus something i forgot. Whats the output? ::/

dalexxx
11-17-14, 02:03 PM
No new events?

thesqueakykid
11-17-14, 08:12 PM
Y is noone answering my question

dalexxx
11-17-14, 10:16 PM
375 to hatch on arctic isles... Diamond plus something i forgot. Whats the output? ::/

Icicle... I answered my own question... Sheesh

dalexxx
11-17-14, 10:16 PM
Y is noone answering my question

If youre on android, i think its not available

PepperWoo
11-18-14, 10:17 PM
The gold that the gold-type dragons give, does it count towards the 20-gold limit per day or you have the 20-gold limit + whatever these dragons give?

kooky panda
11-19-14, 11:56 AM
The gold that the gold-type dragons give, does it count towards the 20-gold limit per day or you have the 20-gold limit + whatever these dragons give?
No, the gold from a treasure dragon is not tied in with the gold you receive from neighbors.
You can collect 20 gold from neighbors plus the gold from treasure dragons.

kooky panda
11-19-14, 12:03 PM
Why do I not have the thing where u can send your dragons out on quests how do I get it other ppl the same level as me have it I dont understand
This is an IOS feature. If you play on android or kindle fire, you will not have access to this building.

PepperWoo
11-19-14, 06:47 PM
No, the gold from a treasure dragon is not tied in with the gold you receive from neighbors.

Thanks for the response, Kooky! :)

freshfunin2008
11-20-14, 03:32 PM

Kooky can you make a request for a sale on Gold producing dragons. We have not had one well since the last habitat update which was on 10/1/14. Thanks for all you do!!

kooky panda
11-20-14, 03:38 PM
Kooky can you make a request for a sale on Gold producing dragons. We have not had one well since the last habitat update which was on 10/1/14. Thanks for all you do!!

I will pass this on!

Scarletfyr
11-22-14, 06:45 AM
I am also very. Disappointed there was no heads up about the light speed I wasted a lot of time and $. Now I have 180 light speed orbs😪

donnyluvshrek
11-24-14, 11:45 AM
Quick question; I'm on an Android (Nexus 5) and I've been trying to get an Onyx dragon for a couple of weeks using Night and Gemstone. Is it even possible to get this dragon on Android? I don't want to waste any time if I have been, but I really want this dragon. Thanks.

LonePudding
11-24-14, 02:09 PM
Quick question; I'm on an Android (Nexus 5) and I've been trying to get an Onyx dragon for a couple of weeks using Night and Gemstone. Is it even possible to get this dragon on Android? I don't want to waste any time if I have been, but I really want this dragon. Thanks.

I'm sure they are available on androids as you can't craft them:confused:

donnyluvshrek
11-24-14, 08:06 PM
I'm sure they are available on androids as you can't craft them:confused:

okay =/ i'll keep trying and keep you guys posted on if i get it. thanks!

LonePudding
11-25-14, 10:48 AM
TL brought back so many dragons in one go!!! I hope they're not gone in a week? I want them all

redstar177
11-25-14, 05:12 PM
TL brought back so many dragons in one go!!! I hope they're not gone in a week? I want them all

I think they will be :(

Im hoping to get at least 1 or 2 of them! Just have to decide who to try for first....I'm still trying for Turkey too...

LonePudding
12-05-14, 01:19 PM
I think they will be :(

Im hoping to get at least 1 or 2 of them! Just have to decide who to try for first....I'm still trying for Turkey too...

I didn't get any by the way :(

LonePudding
12-05-14, 01:20 PM
Is there a chart or list of dragons which puts them in order of food costs? This would be very interesting as I hardly have any food, once it's grown it's gone!

daveed163
12-05-14, 01:22 PM
Is there any particular reason why you guys at TL hate the black type dragons? And can you stop making more Blue/Purple dragons its making it hard to get the Black types already there, But seriously sooooo many of the Halloween dragons should have been Black types since they were literally black in colour...... Please fix this

redstar177
12-05-14, 02:53 PM
I didn't get any by the way :(

Neither did I :(

LonePudding
12-06-14, 04:17 AM
Is there any particular reason why you guys at TL hate the black type dragons? And can you stop making more Blue/Purple dragons its making it hard to get the Black types already there, But seriously sooooo many of the Halloween dragons should have been Black types since they were literally black in colour...... Please fix this

I think it's because a lot if people moan about black hybrids being impossible to breed? I know that's how I feel!

LonePudding
12-07-14, 04:13 AM
Last Christmas was my break from this game, do they do Christmas gold sales? (Higher sales than the average 20% off)

kooky panda
12-08-14, 09:58 AM
I have a 30% off sale right now.

LonePudding
12-08-14, 10:04 AM
Yes me too, but I mean closer to the time, are there big Christmas sales like Black Friday? Sorry for not explaining that properly. :p

kooky panda
12-08-14, 10:28 AM
Sometimes we have gotten 40% off around the holidays.

LonePudding
12-09-14, 11:07 AM
Is there a tourney or world event starting today? Sorry I'm so impatient :p

Never mind, both of my wishes came true:o

dujor
12-11-14, 06:59 AM
Couldn't find this egg on the chart.
Anyone know which dragon this egg will hatch?17171

kooky panda
12-11-14, 09:02 AM
Couldn't find this egg on the chart.
Anyone know which dragon this egg will hatch?17171
Lorekeeper 13 hours.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66552-Dragon-Story-General-Questions-Part-II&p=868782&viewfull=1#post868782

tuffyjkitten
12-30-14, 10:40 PM
I looked at the Arctic threads but didn't see any info on the mine that is on the new lower island. Any info on this? Hubby has nearly expanded to it and is wondering what it is for.

freshfunin2008
12-31-14, 08:46 AM
So far I believe that is just a decor. It is not in use. The mine that is.

tuffyjkitten
12-31-14, 09:22 AM
So far I believe that is just a decor. It is not in use. The mine that is.

Oh ok. Thanks! :)

LonePudding
01-15-15, 01:30 PM
Could anybody help me with designing my island?? If you have or know of some great inspiration for me or design ideas please let me know! My island has to be pretty and functional:D

LonePudding
01-16-15, 02:32 PM
Does anyone here have an island called Atlantis thats on level 150?

bexrexbex
01-19-15, 12:43 PM
Can a dragon be placed in storage right as you hatch it, without placing it in a habitat first?

LonePudding
01-19-15, 12:59 PM
Can a dragon be placed in storage right as you hatch it, without placing it in a habitat first?

No dragons allowed in storage unless they're won in the arena or from spin wheel (I think)

roguebee
01-19-15, 03:12 PM
Or from World Events...

LonePudding
01-19-15, 05:35 PM
Oh yes...World events too!(thanks rogue) And if they were mined then they can stay in storage (in part form) until you craft it. Otherwise, I don't think there is a way to do that as of now!

roguebee
01-19-15, 08:33 PM
Be careful of leaving the parts in storage. They will "expire" when the next mining dragon is released. So that is only a very temporary solution.

Latulas
01-20-15, 01:51 PM
Hey everyone I'm pretty new to the forums and I was wondering if everyone gets different times for gold sales? My friend has a gold sale and I dont, I wanted to purchase a second nest. :eek:

mbyte68
01-20-15, 01:58 PM
usually it happens that way so dont worry u will get an offer soon

Latulas
01-20-15, 07:38 PM
Thank you very much :) I hope to get one soon, breeding common dragons is a pain x.x

SHINeeFan23
01-22-15, 08:13 AM
Is there a way to see what storm8 id i had on my ipod? I heard you can put your old id in the device you are playing now but i kinda forgot what my id was as i gave my ipod to my cousin when i got my ipad.

Ali03Jah07
01-22-15, 02:10 PM
I can't log in the game. Is there a server problem?
When i try to log in to my other account it takes longer then usual.
Anyone the same problem?

kooky panda
01-22-15, 03:24 PM
I can't log in the game. Is there a server problem?
When i try to log in to my other account it takes longer then usual.
Anyone the same problem?
I am in the game. Are you still having issues?

kooky panda
01-22-15, 03:29 PM
Is there a way to see what storm8 id i had on my ipod? I heard you can put your old id in the device you are playing now but i kinda forgot what my id was as i gave my ipod to my cousin when i got my ipad.
You can call your cousin and ask him to download the game to his ipod, then ask him to look under the menu-social-profile- Unless he got it changed, your storm ID should be there.
If you have never set a password up, have him go under the help menu and set a password for you.

After that is done, to remove your storm ID from his pod and move it and all your games to your Ipad, use the storm 8 transfer:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675492&viewfull=1#post675492

Note: If you use the login feature, you can pull your games over to your Ipad, but they will also stay on your old ipod so I would advise
using the storm 8 transfer.

Also after getting all set up on your ipad I would also suggest going under one of your games and changing your password.

Note: If you have a new storm ID already on your ipad, you will not be able to storm 8 transfer. ( you will lose your current games on your ipad).

ThatsMrsj
01-23-15, 08:09 AM
Hi I dont know if this is a general question but Ive been playing dragon story for a few years but since the update I dont understand some things like the tournament and other things is there somewhere I can go to read up on how to play the new way?

mbyte68
01-23-15, 08:14 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69085-An-(as-short-as-possible)-Introduction-to-Dragon-Story&p=909540&viewfull=1#post909540

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide

ThatsMrsj
01-23-15, 11:11 AM
Thank You So much!

Ali03Jah07
01-23-15, 05:35 PM
I am in the game. Are you still having issues?
Yes I'm back in THE game �� Thanx

webb60
01-25-15, 06:28 PM
Is there a storage on dragon story? I can't find it if there is. Also where are people getting the outpost & cave hanging from the ledges, also the book decoration? Some who are on lower levels than me have them. Thanks in advance for your help.

mbyte68
01-25-15, 06:33 PM
theres a button near bottom says storage guessing your on android u need to update to latest version , book decoration think thats the spell shop u on about thats under buildings in market

webb60
01-25-15, 07:02 PM
theres a button near bottom says storage guessing your on android u need to update to latest version , book decoration think thats the spell shop u on about thats under buildings in market

Oh, I don't have a storage button so I guess I won't be getting any extra stuff!! I am guessing the outpost & cave is in a storage that I don't have access to. I don't see away to update though, bummer!!!!! But thank you.

kooky panda
01-25-15, 07:06 PM
Oh, I don't have a storage button so I guess I won't be getting any extra stuff!! I am guessing the outpost & cave is in a storage that I don't have access to. I don't see away to update though, bummer!!!!! But thank you.
If you play on kindle fire, you will not have access to these features. If on android, you will need to go download or update the regular dragon game to see the new features.

What level are you on?

webb60
01-25-15, 07:16 PM
If you play on kindle fire, you will not have access to these features. If on android, you will need to go download or update the regular dragon game to see the new features.

What level are you on?

I am on level 25 and am playing on a 7 inch hewlitt Packard tablet.

webb60
01-25-15, 07:18 PM
I am on level 25 and am playing on a 7 inch hewlitt Packard tablet.

Where do I find the regular dragon game?

mbyte68
01-26-15, 03:15 AM
should be in the play store

LonePudding
01-27-15, 10:41 AM
Hey! I was hoping someone could help me..
I was just wondering which minor type is strongest in the arena. At the moment the minor types I have are pink, black, metal, cosmic, stone, royal & gemstone.
I'm willing to try for new minor types (fairytale, mythic, dino etc..) if it means I have a stronger batch of dragons!
Thanks & I hope my question made sense (I like to ramble:p)

PepperWoo
01-28-15, 06:55 AM
Question about gold-type dragons: if I transfer a dragon from treasure habitat A to treasure habitat B, is the 24-hr gold timer on treasure habitat B going to reset? I know the timer resets when you place a newly evolved dragon from the temple to its habitat, but I'm not sure if it's the same thing when moving dragons from one habitat to another.

freesiawoods
01-28-15, 08:20 AM
Hey! I was hoping someone could help me..
I was just wondering which minor type is strongest in the arena. At the moment the minor types I have are pink, black, metal, cosmic, stone, royal & gemstone.
I'm willing to try for new minor types (fairytale, mythic, dino etc..) if it means I have a stronger batch of dragons!
Thanks & I hope my question made sense (I like to ramble:p)

Rainbow and its hybrids are all very useful for battling.

LonePudding
01-28-15, 09:03 AM
Rainbow and its hybrids are all very useful for battling.

Thanks. Going to try for it right now, wish me luck!!

mbyte68
01-28-15, 09:10 AM
Thanks. Going to try for it right now, wish me luck!!

LOL as if u need Luck new ones jst flock to your island :)

roguebee
01-31-15, 09:24 AM
What is the maximum numbers of parts you can have in storage for an arena craftable dragon? I have 98 Lighthouse beacons and was wondering whether I would have to stop fighting in the arena while I work on collecting the Venetian Dragon masks.

mbyte68
01-31-15, 10:31 AM
you will be fine jst keep battling :)

roguebee
01-31-15, 05:46 PM
you will be fine jst keep battling :)

I almost thought it was going to be a moot question as I have spent all day battling a Diamond 11 (named Lucy). Finally, Zena, my Warrior Queen champ took her down a few minutes ago.

mbyte68
01-31-15, 05:49 PM
lol mines named Xena think the name suits it , reminds me of the tv show lol

LonePudding
02-01-15, 05:15 AM
Mines called Xena too. It came with that name and I thought it was quite nice!

Can anyone please remind me of the tournament schedule? Do they always start on Tuesdays and Fridays?

roguebee
02-01-15, 09:50 AM
What is the maximum numbers of parts you can have in storage for an arena craftable dragon? I have 98 Lighthouse beacons and was wondering whether I would have to stop fighting in the arena while I work on collecting the Venetian Dragon masks.

I earned number 99 and then went to battle and won, but no reward. So it does appear that 99 parts is the max you can hold. Looks like I'm out of the arena for 3-5 days (depending on the requirement for starting to craft the Venetian dragon) unless a tournament starts up on Tuesday.

mbyte68
02-01-15, 09:54 AM
tourny im hoping the valentines event drops soon tbh FS allready has theres on the go

bexrexbex
02-02-15, 07:24 AM
I wonder why we can't store habitats? I have limited space, and I have found myself creating a habitat specifically so I can place a newly hatched dragon in it, evolve it, and trade it immediately after. And then I have this empty habitat just taking up space that I have to sell, rather than storing it and placing it again later if I need it. I have enough coins that I don't mind buying a new one again, but then I have to wait all over again.

mbyte68
02-02-15, 08:59 AM
yh know the feeling bought the breeding roost on 1 of my acc and that takes too much space thats needed

cartwrightlass
02-03-15, 12:46 AM
Someone told me you need level 40 to be able to mine. I'm level 40 do I need something else? I don't understand. I'm expanded to the mine. I'm on android

roguebee
02-03-15, 06:36 AM
Someone told me you need level 40 to be able to mine. I'm level 40 do I need something else? I don't understand. I'm expanded to the mine. I'm on android

You need to reach level 45 to start mining. See the following link...
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72394-Dragon-Story-Mining-Guide&p=953851&viewfull=1#post953851

cartwrightlass
02-03-15, 06:49 AM
You need to reach level 45 to start mining. See the following link...
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72394-Dragon-Story-Mining-Guide&p=953851&viewfull=1#post953851

Thank you

Ali03Jah07
02-03-15, 12:46 PM
Once again can't log into DS nor Restaurant story 2.
Lost a few hrs on another try to get sugar plum.
Also losing battle time.
Maybee Kooky can look into it?

Restarted device.

Update:
40 min later third time and i'm in the game

vshephard96
02-03-15, 01:28 PM
what exactly does 'farming' entail? stupid question, but i have to ask. lol

LonePudding
02-03-15, 01:38 PM
what exactly does 'farming' entail? stupid question, but i have to ask. lol

Planting and harvesting crops!

vshephard96
02-03-15, 01:44 PM
Planting and harvesting crops!

yah.. thank you Lonepudding.. LOL A lightbulb went off in my head while I sat here staring at my island, wondering what the heck is farming.. then.. lol ding, ding, ding... duh.. planting and harvesting. lol

PoppaTom
02-04-15, 12:19 PM
I have been playing Dragon Story for a few years and have reached level 148 but I have never seen anything about the battle arena or the mine. I play on a kindle fire xd 7. I have 83 of 145 possible habitats but I have opened all useable land and have no room for more habitats. I have seen neighbours with floating habitats and this would solve my space problem. I don't know how to get any of the extras. Can anyone help?

kooky panda
02-04-15, 12:27 PM
I have been playing Dragon Story for a few years and have reached level 148 but I have never seen anything about the battle arena or the mine. I play on a kindle fire xd 7. I have 83 of 145 possible habitats but I have opened all useable land and have no room for more habitats. I have seen neighbours with floating habitats and this would solve my space problem. I don't know how to get any of the extras. Can anyone help?
I am sorry but these features are currently offered to amazon players.

greyswander
02-08-15, 07:46 PM
I use a note 3 and gal. Tab 3 lite and just downloaded the updated version of the original dragon story game for android users and finally get to battle, craft, and mine for land & dragons. Must be original game. Not black diamond, winter, Halloween, christmas, ect.

LonePudding
02-09-15, 11:01 AM
Mardi Gras dragon should be out soon. Its so colourful!

roguebee
02-09-15, 11:27 AM
Mardi Gras dragon should be out soon. Its so colourful!

I hope so, only 8 days to go.

LonePudding
02-09-15, 12:14 PM
im so upset. if im still trying for my passion by the 20th, then ill never have enough time to breed a leo AND aquarius. im an aquarius (bday next week) and i really wanted to breed it this year! the aquarius season ends on the 19th. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

mbyte68
02-09-15, 12:18 PM
ill be upset if i dont get my passion this year had 540 gold to try do a lot of speeding and buy pink habitat , PFFFT never gonna happen now game froze nxt i know im 500 out of pocket on a nasty looking forest habitat , even got video evidence now showing how it freezes and activity goes on were u had pressed secs later without even touching the screen , so fingers crossed they gonna sort this MESS out :(

LonePudding
02-10-15, 03:46 PM
Is there a trading thread somewhere? I still haven't worked out the trading math... Like what you get if you trade a left heart..?

kooky panda
02-10-15, 03:53 PM
Is there a trading thread somewhere? I still haven't worked out the trading math... Like what you get if you trade a left heart..?
Post 6 under the Dragon Guide. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=493561&viewfull=1#post493561)

It is very outdated so if you have any new information please post on this thread or send me a PM.

Thanks!

PepperWoo
02-10-15, 03:54 PM

I'm just working it out from that very informative site outside this forum. :) Probably 1 small ruby, 1 small sapphire and 1 mystery box? I'm not sure if the Valentine element in it gives something...

redstar177
02-10-15, 04:07 PM
Mine showed a small sapphire, ruby and mystery box

LonePudding
02-10-15, 05:38 PM
Ohhh, I was wondering if there would be a Quartz involved because when I evolved my rh, it had a pink gem on the temple. Sigh, no extra Quartz for me...:( thanks guys.

PrincessCouture2014
02-12-15, 08:03 AM
What are treasure dragons? And also which dragon helps in winning a battle?

PernReloaded
02-12-15, 09:59 AM
What are treasure dragons? And also which dragon helps in winning a battle?

Treasure dragons are dragons that give gold instead of coins. They are not breedable, you need to purchase them for gold.

As for which dragons help in winning battles, if you go to the first page in every tournament thread for the last.... A lot of tournaments..... Dragons useful for winning battles are listed right there. Long and short is that every color has another color it's weak against (ex. Pink is weak against black), and the rarer the dragon the better a chance it has at winning, so you use that knowledge to strategize.

edd2309
02-13-15, 08:51 AM
Can the cupid dragon statue be stored? Is there a max number of items that can be stored?

PepperWoo
02-13-15, 09:32 AM
Can the cupid dragon statue be stored? Is there a max number of items that can be stored?

I don't think there's a maximum number of items that you can store, or it must be capped at a very high number. Yes you can store the cupid statue but you have to wait until the world event is finished.

PrincessCouture2014
02-14-15, 05:26 AM
Treasure dragons are dragons that give gold instead of coins. They are not breedable, you need to purchase them for gold.

As for which dragons help in winning battles, if you go to the first page in every tournament thread for the last.... A lot of tournaments..... Dragons useful for winning battles are listed right there. Long and short is that every color has another color it's weak against (ex. Pink is weak against black), and the rarer the dragon the better a chance it has at winning, so you use that knowledge to strategize.

thank u hun! so it depends on tournament. Actually the new version is just released for android so that's y I asked.

LonePudding
02-15-15, 03:11 PM
Do TL not do tournaments during events?

mbyte68
02-15-15, 06:32 PM

they did on FS never seem to i dont think on DS ;/

LonePudding
02-15-15, 07:48 PM
I was getting ready with my notebook for tourney notes on Friday and Sunday, just a little disappointed. Maybe Tuesday?

PernReloaded
02-15-15, 09:55 PM

Yeah, of course they do! We had Rose Knight a week ago - definitely during the Valentine event - and I believe there was Musketeer during the Christmas event.

Mythdefied
02-21-15, 09:35 AM
Do treasure dragons have to have special habitats? If so, how many golds do the habitats hold?

PernReloaded
02-21-15, 10:41 AM
Do treasure dragons have to have special habitats? If so, how many golds do the habitats hold?
Because they aren't breedable or regular dragons, yes, they do. They need the Treasure Terrace, and it holds 5 gold. Which is a bit of a ripoff since they hold 2 or 3 treasure dragons, and the most each individual dragon gives is five gold a day (if you've mnaged to ultimate them), so if you leave it for a day you lose out on five gold.

But that is beside the point.

Mythdefied
02-21-15, 01:04 PM
Because they aren't breedable or regular dragons, yes, they do. They need the Treasure Terrace, and it holds 5 gold. Which is a bit of a ripoff since they hold 2 or 3 treasure dragons, and the most each individual dragon gives is five gold a day (if you've mnaged to ultimate them), so if you leave it for a day you lose out on five gold.

But that is beside the point.

Wow, that is a ripoff. But I suppose 5 gold is better than nothing? Too bad there isn't more land available; ideally you could just stick one dragon in each Treasure Terrace.

LonePudding
03-02-15, 02:29 PM
What's up with the avatar dragon, how comes we can still buy it?

PrincessCouture2014
03-13-15, 01:21 AM
Hey all I just downloaded Dragon story spring n full version of Dragon story but I just want to know which dragon should I chose for tournament and about mining how to do it I am trying n buying bombs but couldn't get any. Please help me out.

mbyte68
03-13-15, 01:27 AM
im wondering if u can breed the green/yellow spring ones yet TBH even though they aint in shop which i was rudely told off for asking last time as i was told if aint in shop they aint breedable , any 1 claify this plz :)

LonePudding
03-13-15, 09:06 AM
im wondering if u can breed the green/yellow spring ones yet TBH even though they aint in shop which i was rudely told off for asking last time as i was told if aint in shop they aint breedable , any 1 claify this plz :)

Not yet, but I hope they return soon! If they get released again, you can find them in the featured section of the market :)

PernReloaded
03-13-15, 09:12 AM
Hey all I just downloaded Dragon story spring n full version of Dragon story but I just want to know which dragon should I chose for tournament and about mining how to do it I am trying n buying bombs but couldn't get any. Please help me out.
The type of dragon you want to use for tournaments depends on your opponent. All the colors have weaknesses against other colors - if you check the first post of every tournament thread, you'll see a list of what they are. It's ~always~ posted on the first page of every tournament thread, so if you wait for the next one to come up, just check the thread for it! It helps a bunch.

As for mining, you have to be a certain level for it to unlock. If you're level 35 and have unlocked mining, you get bombs from evolving dragons. For every four hours evolving, you get one bomb.

Hope this helps!

mbyte68
03-13-15, 11:00 AM
19078 can anyo19078 what is the egg on right and breeding of the dragons gonna be plz someone thanks

clarity625
03-13-15, 11:13 AM
The one on the left is social, the one on the right in parakeet.
You can find the picture of those eggs on the first page of this thread.

mimiamelia
03-13-15, 02:00 PM
How can you take pictures of the breeding den with the time on top? Every time I try to take it I have to go to my menu first, then click the camera button, and by doing so the time will disappear.

P.S. I don't know if it matters, but I play on an iPad

Thanks in advance!

nona11209
03-13-15, 02:31 PM
How can you take pictures of the breeding den with the time on top? Every time I try to take it I have to go to my menu first, then click the camera button, and by doing so the time will disappear.

P.S. I don't know if it matters, but I play on an iPad

Thanks in advance!

If you click the on/off button and the large circle button on the front at the same time you will get a screen shot and it will be in your photo gallery.

mimiamelia
03-13-15, 02:35 PM
If you click the on/off button and the large circle button on the front at the same time you will get a screen shot and it will be in your photo gallery.

Thank you so much!! I tried it and it worked:D

LonePudding
03-15-15, 03:50 PM
Who is the better fighter?: Double or Triple Rainbow?

chixyb
03-15-15, 04:21 PM
For those more experienced players, which would you recommend I focus on more; leveling up my current dragons or continue breeding for a diamond? I'm level 45, have a nice mix of rare/super rare dragons but have been using all of the food on my rainbow (trying to reach level 10 for an in-game goal). I have a few dragons that should be great in the arena but they're all at about a level 3-6. Am I wasting my time on the diamond? My id is chixyb if you want to see what I'm working with.

katerocks222
03-18-15, 11:45 AM

hi! I know if you have any apple product with dragon story or bakery story you can go to the button in the top right hand corner with the storm 8 thing. You can click on it and hit account settings, then log to another account. You just need to put in your storm 8 ID and password. If you don't have a password, you can make one the same way you log into another account. It will transfer all your team lava games onto your iPhone from your android but they still are on your android or other device. make sure you have dragon story and the other team lava apps you want to be transfered on your new device. You can do the same with any other device that is an apple product. (example: iPad to iPod, iPhone, to iPad, android to iPhone.)

I hope this helped :)

PernReloaded
03-18-15, 12:07 PM
Who is the better fighter?: Double or Triple Rainbow?
IDK, but triple rainbow is a lot harder to breed :P

For those more experienced players, which would you recommend I focus on more; leveling up my current dragons or continue breeding for a diamond? I'm level 45, have a nice mix of rare/super rare dragons but have been using all of the food on my rainbow (trying to reach level 10 for an in-game goal). I have a few dragons that should be great in the arena but they're all at about a level 3-6. Am I wasting my time on the diamond? My id is chixyb if you want to see what I'm working with.
You can do both at the same time! They are completely unrelated goals.

The rainbow goal calls for a ton of food, which really isn't reasonable for a lower-level player. Skip or wait on the goal, or get it to level 7 and call it a day (you can use the evolve time for bombs). Then use the food you grow on arena dragons. You can actually get a super rare champ to Epic on less food than a rainbow, which should clue you in to where the food you're feeding your rainbow does you better.

As long as you have four colors in the breeding den, then you have a shot at a diamond as well as other useful arena dragons. The /most/ useful arena dragons tend to be ones won in the arena (which gives extra incentive to winning in it), and in general they're very neat dragons.

So definitely focus on leveling up the useful arena dragons, toss in some common dragons to the breeding den for attempting the diamond, and you're good to go.

PrincessCouture2014
03-22-15, 02:53 AM
Hey friends well I am back again... I was wondering why and how some dragons in arena are above max level I just got defeated by a 16th leveled supper rare one. I used Blue moon and Diamond dragons n both defeated.

PrincessCouture2014
03-22-15, 02:57 AM

well lucky you! I am trying to breed rainbow dragon since ages

PrincessCouture2014
03-28-15, 06:32 AM
How can I find out what possible outcomes can a pair give? I was reading the neon dragon thread in dragon library and someone said that there can be 59 fails in trying for neon. Now how can we know that?

zyfazix
03-28-15, 06:48 AM
How can I find out what possible outcomes can a pair give? I was reading the neon dragon thread in dragon library and someone said that there can be 59 fails in trying for neon. Now how can we know that?

There's a wiki (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?36301-Dragon-Story-Breeding-Calculator) that lets you enter a pair of dragons and gives a list of possible outcomes

PrincessCouture2014
03-28-15, 08:37 AM
There's a wiki (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?36301-Dragon-Story-Breeding-Calculator) that lets you enter a pair of dragons and gives a list of possible outcomes

Thank you

PernReloaded
03-28-15, 10:15 AM
There's a wiki that lets you enter a pair of dragons and gives a list of possible outcomes
Watch out- that post'll likely be edited because links to outside sites aren't allowed on the forum. PMs with them are okay, though!

Also, that breeding calculator is pretty good.

zyfazix
03-28-15, 10:28 AM
Watch out- that post'll likely be edited because links to outside sites aren't allowed on the forum. PMs with them are okay, though!

Also, that breeding calculator is pretty good.

It's a link to the fan links forum where outside links are allowed ;)

Mythdefied
03-28-15, 10:36 AM
There's another site that allows you to enter what dragons you actually have, then calculates breeding (or arena tourneys) based on what you have, not all possible combinations of all 400+ dragons. I'm not linking to it, so hopefully this will be permissible: dragon (dash) story (dot) info

owa411
03-28-15, 11:33 AM
Dunno wether my post is on its rightful place here but: if we can craft little gems to 1 big one, why not have the reverse process too??

PernReloaded
03-28-15, 12:33 PM
It's a link to the fan links forum where outside links are allowed ;)
And that's what I get for not clicking on it XD

@ owa11 - Because. Honestly, idk, but it would be a LOT handier if they did have it. I have a billion large green and yellow gems I don't need anymore! XD

roguebee
03-28-15, 06:10 PM
Dunno wether my post is on its rightful place here but: if we can craft little gems to 1 big one, why not have the reverse process too??

I've wondered the same thing.

luv4cowboy
03-30-15, 08:52 AM
Hello, what happens if you run out of time on a goal but you're right at the end of completing it?

PernReloaded
03-30-15, 10:13 AM
Hello, what happens if you run out of time on a goal but you're right at the end of completing it?

If it's a crafting goal - like the Rainbow Sentinel dragon - then as long as you have started crafting BEFORE the goal runs out - even if it's by one second - then you get the dragon or item you were crafting.

If it's any other goal, then the goal disappears and you won't be able to complete it.

pernmagic
03-31-15, 07:31 AM
I have a question, I feel tempted to ? possibly spoil myself by the purchase of a champion egg but although there are 3 on the market I don't know which one to go for in regards to general success in the arena ...... This shows my lack of experience in the arena as only done two so far , any advice appreciated please

LonePudding
03-31-15, 07:54 AM
I would recommend ninja...but that's because it's the only one out of the three, that I have!:D Hopefully, someone with all three can help you out better than I did..remember though, not every champion dragon works the same for everyone. It might be strong for someone else but not for you. Have fun choosing!

Edit1: The coin production of the 3 are different. At epic form, Paladin makes 3,480 coins per hour. Valkyrie is next in line, making 2,400 coins per hour. And Ninja is not so good at stacking up those coins. He (or she) only makes 1,957 coins per hour. If money matters most right now, don't go for the ninja.

Edit2: The food costs are also significantly different. For Valkyrie and Ninja, it takes a total of 125,000 food to get from baby to epic. However, Paladin only takes 48,075 apples in total. So if you're a little low on food, Paladin would be the easier option if you need the champion to be epic fast! So far, Paladin is looking like your best bet!

Edit3: Just in case it also helps you choose, I'll attach the pictures of each of the dragons in epic form. Design definitely matters!

Ninja:
http://i57.tinypic.com/28br5l2.png

Paladin:
http://i62.tinypic.com/dlpa93.png

Valkyrie:
http://i57.tinypic.com/fapmv8.png

I hope this helped you choose. Even just a little :)

owa411
03-31-15, 08:36 AM
I have nothing more to add to the previous post, LP ;)

synasuga
03-31-15, 08:54 AM
Just want to confirm that updates are on Tuesdays and Fridays? Is there anything different between the two? For Ex: On Tuesdays- Champions are available and Friday's new dragons. Just want to confirm the difference if any have any idea.

Thanks!

zyfazix
03-31-15, 09:59 AM
Just want to confirm that updates are on Tuesdays and Fridays? Is there anything different between the two? For Ex: On Tuesdays- Champions are available and Friday's new dragons. Just want to confirm the difference if any have any idea

From what I've seen in the time that I'm back in the game:
Tuesday: 30-round tournaments, mining and battle arena crafting dragons, limited time dragons, world events
Friday: Flash tournaments and dragons hinted at on the Storm8 blog (http://blog.storm8.com/)

LonePudding
03-31-15, 10:00 AM
I have nothing more to add to the previous post, LP ;)

Thanks! It was a really fun post to make!

LonePudding
03-31-15, 10:21 AM
Update in 10 minutes!!

pernmagic
03-31-15, 10:23 AM
Thanks! It was a really fun post to make!

Thanks LP and for adding the epic photos especially and I have a tendency to be low on food so that is important as I have a lot of L9 dragons but the 10000 for each 1/6 segment of food to get them epic level is a drain on food supplies so Paladin may be the best choice for me when I eventually decide.
Thanks again for the help ;)

PrincessCouture2014
03-31-15, 12:22 PM
Is there a limit of mine bombs for dragon mining. Mine is stuck at 25

PrincessCouture2014
03-31-15, 12:33 PM
Which things one should keep in mind to win in arena specially during tournaments? I have just two ultra rare dragons diamond and gold and only two three colored rare ones(fluffy and mirage).

ndtrance
03-31-15, 12:34 PM
Is there a limit of mine bombs for dragon mining. Mine is stuck at 25

Yes 25 bombs is the max. So be careful with your evolving so you don't go over and waste bombs (unless you don't care). Same with dynamite.

PrincessCouture2014
03-31-15, 01:40 PM
Yes 25 bombs is the max. So be careful with your evolving so you don't go over and waste bombs (unless you don't care). Same with dynamite.

Thank you hun

Any idea till when this mining dragon will expire

owa411
03-31-15, 01:52 PM
Okay, I have a question: in my list of island goals there is one named "snuggle time". You have to buy a breeding roost. Now, I don't have that. But when checking the market to buy a roost, it seems that my limit is reached. How is this possible?? Or do I need to sell my normal breeding den in order to get it??

PrincessCouture2014
03-31-15, 02:02 PM
If it's a crafting goal - like the Rainbow Sentinel dragon - then as long as you have started crafting BEFORE the goal runs out - even if it's by one second - then you get the dragon or item you were crafting.

If it's any other goal, then the goal disappears and you won't be able to complete it.

I started crafting Rainbow Sential just 2 hours before the goal was going to end so it means I am getting my dragon

PrincessCouture2014
03-31-15, 02:04 PM
Okay, I have a question: in my list of island goals there is one named "snuggle time". You have to buy a breeding roost. Now, I don't have that. But when checking the market to buy a roost, it seems that my limit is reached. How is this possible?? Or do I need to sell my normal breeding den in order to get it??

Same is happening to me I guess TL is still working on it and if u see breeding cell can't be sold at least not for me

pernmagic
03-31-15, 02:16 PM
Thanks LP and for adding the epic photos especially and I have a tendency to be low on food so that is important as I have a lot of L9 dragons but the 10000 for each 1/6 segment of food to get them epic level is a drain on food supplies so Paladin may be the best choice for me when I eventually decide.
Thanks again for the help ;)

Thanks again LP , spent time checking all my dragons and decided to be sensible for now and bought some food to feed those I have but will keep your info handy ;)

LonePudding
03-31-15, 02:26 PM
Thanks again LP , spent time checking all my dragons and decided to be sensible for now and bought some food to feed those I have but will keep your info handy ;)

No problem! Let me know if you do choose one :)

owa411
03-31-15, 03:33 PM
Same is happening to me I guess TL is still working on it and if u see breeding cell can't be sold at least not for me
Seems like TL sorted that problem real quick. After checking again, it was listed as available.
Might ask a noobish question now: what's the difference between those 2 dens??

PernReloaded
03-31-15, 03:39 PM
Seems like TL sorted that problem real quick. After checking again, it was listed as available.
Might ask a noobish question now: what's the difference between those 2 dens??

It's not foolish, this is a bit of a new feature. The breeding roost costs gold and does the equivalent of Boosted Breeding for a week. After that it sits around uselessly unless you pay more gold to recharge it for another week.

IMO, probably not worth it given how Boosted Breeding generally isn't worth it.

owa411
03-31-15, 03:41 PM
So in other words, i will get ruined if i get it ;) :D