PDA

View Full Version : Old ovens

jules0072
03-16-14, 04:36 AM
Hi there Team Lava

I was just wondering if we were gonna get any of the old ovens, as I started in November and have already collected most of the items which the ovens have been removed but why are we still able to get parts for, if you are not bringing the old ovens back then remove the items from the gift list so we stop getting old oven parts..... It is annoying and frustrating to have items for the ice cream maker and cruise ovens when I cannot access them

Jules

ElaineCarrel
03-16-14, 04:13 PM
Hi there Team Lava

why are we still able to get parts for, if you are not bringing the old ovens back then remove the items from the gift list so we stop getting old oven parts..... It is annoying and frustrating to have items for the ice cream maker and cruise ovens when I cannot access them

Jules
Ud b surprised what they use old parts 4. TL gets very creative w old parts and they like 2 have everything available.
1 thing I learned A LONG TI ME AGO is 2 accept ALL gifts especially since uve got unlimited storage. I'm lvl 99, built everything there is 2 b built and I still take parts cuz u never know what parts the next challenge ovens will take. The multiple gifts enable u 2 build multiples of the same appliance.