PDA

View Full Version : Alliance War

tenminlate
03-15-14, 09:48 PM
Just wondering if you have considered cutting the war time during weekend to 6 hours. It would generate more player participation. Maybe test it for a couple of weekends and see.

Also, having an added incentive of the alliance in whole gaining something for every time they win. lets say 10 wins will give alliance member an added 10% of blue gems for however many days. 20 wins will be an extra weapon, etc.

Just suggestion in making it more attractive to play rather than just few who wants to play and then lose after 12 hours.

theube
03-18-14, 05:17 PM
I think there should be 5 alliances but only four rewards. That would encourage not only the top 2 but the bottom two to compete. Maybe it would discourage the continual and persistent clicking of the war button, because there is always an award even if the alliance gets only 50 points

Dolce_Bella
03-23-14, 07:53 AM
I strongly believe you need to fix the inequalities in Alliance Wars and limit war declaration to leader and elders. Alliances bring in starter accounts because of the extremely high glory they can gain. This is totally unfair to established alliances with higher level players. Also, Alliance jumpers come into alliances, start wars and leave. Give players a break here. It is a bully act and we have no recourse.

Dolce_Bella
03-23-14, 07:56 AM
I strongly believe you need to fix the inequalities in Alliance Wars and limit war declaration to leader and elders. Alliances bring in starter accounts because of the extremely high glory they can gain. This is totally unfair to established alliances with higher level players. Also, Alliance jumpers come into alliances, start wars and leave. Give players a break here. It is a bully act and we have no recourse.

I know of one player with 8 devices and 6 starter accounts. He established his own alliance, brought in more low level accounts for the sole purpose of taking advantage of the inequalities.

Personally, I think it is sad and he should get a life but the fact remains, the system is being abused site-wide.