PDA

View Full Version : Anyone successfully ported their account for the game from Android to iOS?

13smk
03-15-14, 06:20 PM
So I Googled this for a while and didn't find an answer .. Now I have read that when you transfer from iOS to Android you loose all the features that aren't available and that's understandable and I can only expect you will gain the features going the other way around but how would it work? Would I suddenly have the arctic isles? And are my dragons going to be ready for tournaments? And so on.

This is a deciding factor for buying a new tablet .. Is it safe to get the iPad or am I better off sticking to Android?

Thanks for any input on this in advance

awsumum
03-15-14, 06:48 PM
I have successfully transferred my dragon story game from android to iOS :) I got spell shop, crafting ability and arena, you'll be able to get mining feature as well (I was already on iOS when it finally came out to everyone)

Just download a TL game (imobsters for example) and so long as you use the same storm8 id, you'll be able to transfer your games ( you play in the new game for a while on the iOS and I think it's level 5 when you can transfer games over)

There is a way to add a link on here, which would be able to tell you the info you need a lot more clearly than I can, but i don't know how to add it, sorry :)

doop01
03-15-14, 08:53 PM
Get the iPad 13smk :) DS is far and away better on ios if that isa factor in your decision. And apart from that, the iPad is a great machine :D
I transferred from android to ios too.

maguar
03-15-14, 09:43 PM
Here's the thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method) for you awsumum

13smk
03-15-14, 10:16 PM
@Awsumum .. Thanks for the reply you made my day.

@doop01 .. You as well made my day and yes I really want the iPad for entertainment and what's the point of not having my favorite game on it?

@Maguar .. Thanks for the link. I appreciate it :)

awsumum
03-15-14, 10:32 PM
Here's the thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method) for you awsumum

Maguar, you rock! Thankyou for adding the link for me :)