PDA

View Full Version : Sell The Eggs BEFORE THEY HATCH!

PineapplePigeon
03-15-14, 01:43 PM
We should be able to sell a dragon egg, before they hatch. Like right when we put them in the nest, there should be a little screen that says, "You got a ____ Dragon! Keep, or Sell?"
Or maybe even trade them right away!
That would be awesome!

DerrellRupe2
03-15-14, 07:22 PM
I agree nothing is more frustrating than to to wait to hatch a dragon you don't want. When trying to breed a particular dragon, specifically those expiring soon and you are forced to wait for the expiration of the dragon you are trying to breed to hatch a dragon you don't want. I have almost lost interest in the game for that among other reasons. <My other frustration is being a second class citizen because I don't own an Apple device. I am still not able to have the spell shop of transport portal because I play on a Kindle. At level 96 you would think I've been at it long enough to at least consider enabling more game content on my device.

cupcake6023
03-15-14, 07:27 PM
I completely agree especially with those who have a 20+ waiting time like the magic dragon and yes they should add more to other devices the spell shop and transport portal would be very useful

catmando14
03-18-14, 07:02 PM
Yes, please let players have an option to get rid of eggs they do not want to hatch. This is a major annoyance. It could be tied to level, such as 45 or so. By then we are pretty serious about the game.

WolfDPlasma
03-19-14, 09:57 AM
This would be amazing, especially with a lot of the overly common dragons having really high hatching/breeding times.

kooky panda
03-19-14, 10:33 AM
Honestly guys I am pretty sure this option will probably never happen. If they offered this , then no one would ever have to use gold to speed up an egg.
Remember to have this cool game, TL does need to make money someplace.

I would like to see some of the higher hatching times lowered.

cquinn32
03-19-14, 10:38 AM
What if the gold cost was cut in half if you wanted to sell the dragon egg. Ex. An island is 20 hrs, so what if were 20 gold to hatch the dragon egg and 10 gold to sell the dragon egg.

paarsebil
03-20-14, 01:30 PM
As nice as it would be, I agree with kooky.
Remember, to keep playing this game, TL needs to make money in order for them to pay the bills.
However, some adjustments to some dragon times (Magic dragon for example) would be nice, and wouldn't really hurt TL, infact, it might even support players to buy more gold, because they won't get the feeling they got nothing in return for their gold everytime we had to speed up a magic dragon hatch, and buy more, knowing the magic dragon hatch time isn't as long as it is now.

But to answer the OP, just being able to sell every egg you get, would make getting the dragons you want way too easy, that's just not an option.

WolfDPlasma
03-21-14, 09:14 AM
I don't see how moneymaking is a problem in this, as just about everything else that you want if you're impatient costs gold. Nor is there really much of a reason to drop gold on things except for if you want another nest to accommodate for all those breeding fails you have, or if you really desperately want a super rare limited hybrid and you can't breed it in time because of all those time consuming common dragons, or if you're just really, really, really impatient for something to get done like expansions and habitats.

And....it's already easy to get dragons you want. All you need is lots of time and lots of patience. That's it. What is being proposed is to decrease that time by getting rid of one stage. Unless this somehow influences the rarity of the dragon being bred (which could likely be tweaked a little anyway), I don't see how this would make breeding too easy.

Perhaps maybe if you got more in return for hatching the egg rather than just selling it outright, then perhaps it would be more worthwhile if we absolutely cannot do without having to deal with the egg stage. But other than that, I don't see any real reason not to allow people to sell any eggs they want. Decreasing breeding times for some of those time consuming hybrids would be nice too.