PDA

View Full Version : Need more Glimmerdust, less mushrooms!

lilpoppet
03-15-14, 10:55 AM
Where can I find Glimmerdust other than from mushrooms? Also, why isn't there a place we can sell our overstock items to neighbors? Maxed out on several things. Thanks for the help!

meme1098
03-15-14, 10:57 AM
When I max out on something, I go craft something to use part of it.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-15-14, 10:58 AM
Glimmerdust trove ...40 gems in market (under Buildings) .. Or knights may bring ya one.

...or request it from Nbors.

ciarjen
03-15-14, 10:59 AM
You can buy the glimmerdust trove for 40 gems from the market. You get rewarded one after a quest and then you can get them from adventures.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-15-14, 11:01 AM
Ps...of the mushrooms, I've found better luck getting glimmerdust from the red mushroom rings than from the regular gray-ish clumps or rings.

Castloninian
03-15-14, 11:05 AM
Ps...of the mushrooms, I've found better luck getting glimmerdust from the red mushroom rings than from the regular gray-ish clumps or rings.

I believe the chance of dust is the same for all mushrooms, but the red ring ones sometimes drop 2 dusts. The pink valentine rings even can give 3 in one go.

lilpoppet
03-15-14, 11:24 AM
Glimmerdust trove ...40 gems in market (under Buildings) .. Or knights may bring ya one.

...or request it from Nbors.

How do I send requests?

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-15-14, 11:26 AM
It's not something you send out, for gifts...
Just put your gift request on your wall or ask it from nbors on their wall, when you visit them. :)

Edit: We can send 3 gifts/day to our Nbors ... But I believe we can RECEIVE 20/day (correct me, anybody, if I'm wrong about that)

ghjvcucjb
03-15-14, 11:41 AM
How do I send requests?

The only way to requests is 1. by going to your neighbors and politely requesting them to send glimmer dust to you as one of their 3 daily gifts 2. Posting on your wall that you need glimmer dust 3. Sending glimmer dust to 3 neighbors a day and hope they return them to you.

Best to get glimmer dust trove either by purchasing with gems or as random drops through adventures. Originally you could get a free trove through a goal but I'm not sure if that goal is still available at any time.

The red mushroom rings are your best choice as they will occasionally drop 2 glimmer dust at a time. I don't even bother with mushroom patches or brown rings. Only red (and pink because I still need valentine stuff).

maguar
03-15-14, 04:24 PM
It's a rare drop from mushroom patches, mushroom circles, red mushroom circles, tall grass, ferns, old logs, plant in log dead trees, Ivy's Hut, Magic Garden, Sir Pigglesworth, Feed the Baron, Glimmerdust trove, gifts from neighbours.

Please note that red mushroom circles will occasionally drop two.

For more discussions on this please see this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?37573-Glimmer-dust)