PDA

View Full Version : Pine Trees

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-15-14, 09:00 AM
I look around to all of the unexpanded plots in my ever-expanding kingdom & there appears to be TONS of pine trees (of 2 sizes) out there. And I want one of each! So, with each new expansion, I think "This time I'll get a pine tree for my kingdom!"... But then I never do, lol.
Are there actually any plots which *look* like they have pine trees & then really give you one or do I just need to go & buy one from the market, 'cause one is never gonna show up for real? LOL

Thanks to anyone that's expanded far enough to know & can guide me. :)

Queenzod
03-15-14, 09:15 AM
I've never gotten one from an expansion. You have to buy them. They're a good looking tree!

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-15-14, 10:17 AM
Drat, that's what I was afraid of ...ok, thx for reply :)

maguar
03-15-14, 04:29 PM
I keep a couple of them un grown as they make nice ornamental trees

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-15-14, 04:38 PM
Yeah, maguar, I bought 1 this morning after those earlier posts & grew it but it was soooo cute as a baby lol. When I get more room, I think I'll buy a couple more and keep ungrown. :)

maguar
03-15-14, 04:42 PM
The only thing to watch is that if you put it close to something else you may accidentally water it, it's always a shock when you think you clicked on a flower but find you've suddenly got a fully grown pine tree.

Gabi2111
03-15-14, 04:57 PM
The only thing to watch is that if you put it close to something else you may accidentally water it, it's always a shock when you think you clicked on a flower but find you've suddenly got a fully grown pine tree.

Hahahaha....that cracked me up big time. And it would happen to me in no time. I'm a master in clicking the wrong item.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-16-14, 10:09 AM

Thanks for the tip, maguar ...I'm usually Speedy Gonzales with the 'edit' button to stop my actions cold in its tracks when I realized I've clicked the wrong thing lol...will be extra careful around my baby trees when I can get 'em (have managed so far, to keep a pink valentine cow as a baby that my knights brought me last month - but there's been some close calls lol)