PDA

View Full Version : Can we please be able to chose what we send our neighbours/ what they send us?

Galadriel4942
03-15-14, 06:21 AM
I also play Bakery, Design, and Dragon Story, and 2 of them allow us to send our neighbours/ they to send us what we need. I really want to help some of my neighbours out, but almost all the time I sell some of my things for them to buy, someone else who I hardly know gets it :( Also, I've heard that the mystery-box thing is quite unfair because some of my neighbours tell me they always receive milk or wheat (I was shocked by this because I mostly tend to receive coins or bricks).

iggychic
03-19-14, 11:23 AM
The coins are worth nearly less than the milk so you haven't been that lucky :(.

I totally agree otherwise. If we can only send three paltry gifts why not let them be quality gifts of our choice? Or even just make sure they are high quality surprises.

Galadriel4942
03-25-14, 10:23 PM
I actually get quite a bit of money from the gifts. The other day I got $200, but that's the highest I've got so far. You only get 1 bottle of milk or a piece of wheat which is such a waste. But I've got a fair number of bricks, though, and yesterday I was surprised when I got a Land Deed.

cryss962
04-12-14, 06:51 AM
I agree that we be able to choose what we send our neighbors and allow us to send maybe up to five of that item instead of just one.