PDA

View Full Version : Answered Can't buy rainbow pot anymore?!

mamareader02
03-14-14, 10:44 AM
After I bought gems ,I went to store to buy some rainbow pots,could only buy one at a time,then suddenly they weren't even in the market to buy!is this a bug or on purpose?

mamareader02
03-14-14, 11:00 AM
The reason I bought the gems was to buy the pots,if I can't buy pots,then I need a refund,thank you

kooky panda
03-14-14, 11:15 AM
I am still seeing in my market to buy for 25 gems. It is under the nature button. (no longer under featured)

mamareader02
03-14-14, 11:46 AM
I searched everywhere in market,can't find it

KishmishPls
03-14-14, 12:06 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble!

We took a look, and it appears that you currently have a large number of Rainbow Pots. Once you reach 99 total of any item, you will not be able to acquire more of that item. Try using some of the pots that you currently have before purchasing more. Once you have done so, you should be able to purchase more pots under the Nature tab of the Market.

If you use some of your pots and are still unable to purchase more after relaunching your game, please let me know and we will investigate this further.

Thanks!

mamareader02
03-14-14, 12:15 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble!

We took a look, and it appears that you currently have a large number of Rainbow Pots. Once you reach 99 total of any item, you will not be able to acquire more of that item. Try using some of the pots that you currently have before purchasing more. Once you have done so, you should be able to purchase more pots under the Nature tab of the Market.

If you use some of your pots and are still unable to purchase more after relaunching your game, please let me know and we will investigate this further.

Thanks!

Umm,yeah,I experimented and took a few out,was able to buy more after I chopped them,so yup,resolved,I'm just greedy,lol! Thanks for the help and the bad news