PDA

View Full Version : 20 gems only 12 energy?

polkadotvans22
03-13-14, 09:52 PM
Am I not doing something right, because it can't possibly be correct that everyone is paying 20 gems bought with real money for every 15 or so actions! 20 gems gives me 12 energy, which is 12 actions, and a few of those actions give me an energy.... so that equals approximately 15 actions for the HIGH price of 20 gems. I've never seen such a high priced game! 15 actions takes about one minute. So you want me to pay 20 gems every MINUTE??!!??! Edit: I just timed myself and I played 45 seconds on 20 gems... That is absolutely ridiculous!

The only building I see that provides energy so far is the Wizard School which cost 200 gems and only gives me 6 energy every several hours! I just stop playing the game after every 15 actions because I'm not going to continue paying that much! Games like Bakery Story let you do as many actions as you want, and I play those without stopping.

Also, I'm hardly earning any coins, so it seems like I'll never get to expand or buy a big building. Also, it takes way too long to craft the basic building blocks like stone blocks and wood beams, to build a building. It seems impossible to build buildings to make money.

I definitely would have already given up on this game if it wasn't that I really like the looks of it and I want it to be a better game. But if those things don't change, then I won't be able to move forward in the game and I'll give up and so end my money elsewhere, where I get more value for my $$.

nmishii
03-14-14, 01:14 AM
You don't need to pay any real money to play. Use the free energy, and when you run out stop playing until your energy regenerates.

kooky panda
03-14-14, 05:20 AM
As nmishii stated when you run out of energy, if you wait, you will get more energy added to the game.

Not all Team Lava Games are the same. Games like Bakery story does not have the challenge of energy but it has other types of challenges.

If you are a new player, it does take some time to build up your coins. This is true in all the games.

I feel that Castle is the most challenging Team Lava game to date, but to me this is what keeps me interested in the game. I love challenges!!

Gardienn
03-14-14, 08:01 AM
This player brings up a huge point. Gems are way overpriced.

polkadotvans22
03-14-14, 02:43 PM
You don't need to pay any real money to play. Use the free energy, and when you run out stop playing until your energy regenerates.

So I can only play for a few seconds at a time? That's reasonable?? I played after being away all night & had full energy, it took me 2 minutes to be done with my energy. I like playing games longer than that.

nmishii
03-14-14, 02:54 PM
So I can only play for a few seconds at a time? That's reasonable?? I played after being away all night & had full energy, it took me 2 minutes to be done with my energy. I like playing games longer than that.

I guess its reasonable, since this is one of their top games. There are a whole lot of people playing this game, and I'm sure almost all of them don't consistently buy the 20 energy for 12 gems, at least not on purpose.

kooky panda
03-14-14, 02:55 PM
Once big thing about playing energy games, is you need to be able to jump in the game through out the day. My hubby never could play any of the energy games because he could only play once a day when he got home from work.

I play my games twice a day and do most of my things, but with the energy games or if I have items I need switch out every few hours I am able to jump in quickly though out the day.

I like the fact that Team Lava has different types of games . I play the ones that fit me and my schedule.

AuntyRose32
03-14-14, 03:08 PM
Basically what this boils down to is patience, you need lots of patience to play this game. It is hard in the begining trying to craft and build and craft and build, but it gets easier and soon you feel really good about how much hard work you've done when you see the amount of buildings you've managed to build and your Kingdom is growing. Don't buy energy it is a waste of money, there are other nice things in the game to spend your money on. When you run out of energy just stop playing and go play another game, come back to CS every now and again and you'll get what you need done that way. This was the first game I ever liked that required energy to play, I never stuck with another energy based game for longer than a day but CS is a really challenging game and that's what kept me coming back. I learned to manage my time with it and found I had more than enough energy to get what I needed done. It's rare I run out of energy now, except maybe when there is a particularly challenging quest line going on. If you choose to stick with it you won't be disappointed, it's a great game.

doobievilla
03-15-14, 04:04 PM
Yeah patience is the key.. if i find I am up against the clock and waiting on resources to complete another resource I go check timers on other things or pet my cat or eat. In other words do not feel like once something goes active to collect you collect. I will tie up a resource with a long timer to scold myself for being impatient.
This latest update tended to bring up these low energy questions i was guessing. There is no finish line at least I hope ) So no GEMS for ENERGY. Time is the only GEM you need )