PDA

View Full Version : Game center sign in bug

madakee
03-13-14, 07:20 PM
Device: iOS
Version: 1.7

I updated from the app store a few days ago- supposedly to fix some bugs. Now, everything I do prompts the game center sign-in to pop up and then the "game center disabled" notice when I cancel the sign-in which requires me to tap OK. This will happen constantly. Sometimes the pop up will open and close on it's own several times in a row. When I say this happens with everything I do, for example I make a meal, tap stove, pop up, buy meal, pop up, Tap to cook 1, pop up, tap to cook 2, pop up, etc.

This is incredibly annoying and makes the game practically unplayable. Before the update, I would get the game center pop up once at the beginning after loading the game which was no big deal.

kooky panda
03-14-14, 05:29 AM
Have you tried signing out of the game center, and then signing back in?

madakee
03-14-14, 08:53 AM
I have not signed into the game center for 2+ years. The pop up is asking me to sign in

LuckyFirefox
03-14-14, 02:01 PM
Hi, Thanks for the report! Please try uninstalling the game, restarting your device, and then reinstalling the game. You might want to try updating to iOS 5.0 or higher. Please let us know if these suggestions work and if the Game Center notice still pop-ups.