PDA

View Full Version : Neighbour etiquette - daily play

yarnister
03-13-14, 12:23 PM
I like to play daily tipping, gifting, posting on walls (where welcomed) and responding to requests. I like it if neighbours return the favour if not always, most of the time. I recently posted on my wall in another of these games that I was a daily player and looked for similar players. I said that was the way I played and people who didn't might not wish to have me as a neighbour. This resulted in non-neighbours posting messages about me dictating how the game should be played. My intention was the opposite I don't want people adding me if they are going to get upset if they don't play the same way as me. I thought it was better to be open about it.

I want to post the same sort of message on RS, but am concerned that this isn't considered the right thing to do. Any suggestions on what is best?

ElaineCarrel
03-13-14, 08:27 PM
The only way people r able 2 ADD U is w ur ID. And the only way they're able 2 get it is w u either posting it openly or by u giving it 2 them. Ppl r going 2 write whatever they want on ur wall no matter what. I personally don't ever give out my id. If someone wants 2 b added then I want their id.
I guess what I'm trying 2 say is- if ur looking 4 nbrs u need 2 go 2 the ADD ME forum and post ur desires there. Keep it off ur wall 2 keep ppl from posting "nasty" comments.

chokdii
03-14-14, 12:27 AM
I like to play daily tipping, gifting, posting on walls (where welcomed) and responding to requests. I like it if neighbours return the favour if not always, most of the time. I recently posted on my wall in another of these games that I was a daily player and looked for similar players. I said that was the way I played and people who didn't might not wish to have me as a neighbour. This resulted in non-neighbours posting messages about me dictating how the game should be played. My intention was the opposite I don't want people adding me if they are going to get upset if they don't play the same way as me. I thought it was better to be open about it.

I want to post the same sort of message on RS, but am concerned that this isn't considered the right thing to do. Any suggestions on what is best?

I see nothing wrong with posting how you play. That way they know and if they don't agree then they simply don't add you. If they get bent out of shape because of it then that's their problem not yours. I actually have to laugh cause they are getting angry and saying why should you dictate how others play when they are doing the same thing by dictating they shouldn't have to visit daily and that you should accept that and play like they do. They are being hypocritical if you ask me. Play how you want, post how you play and that you want similar nbrs if that's what you want. It's your game not theirs, they are free to move on and find others with similar playing styles as them just as you are.

I am a daily player but I don't always tip everyday though I tip pretty much 5 days a week but that's only from wall posts. However I have plenty of nbrs who only gift/accept requests and some who gift/accept requests and visit occasionally. I'm fine with that as I don't mind if I am not tipped. I mass gift basic parts which I let my nbrs know as it's too time consuming the other way which I tried for a long time but got tired of it. Basically I play how I want to play my game and I hope my nbrs play their game the way they want to play it.

Ignore those hypocritical messages and delete them and play how you want to.

yarnister
03-14-14, 04:49 AM
Thanks. I have a wide set of neighbours who are at different levels and playing styles which adds to the fun of the game. What they all have in common is they either tip, gift or help out some if not all of the time which is great! But I have made bad choices by adding players who never help, gift or tip so let them know I'm deleting them. This has resulted in messages from people who don't have my id they just post on my wall from the other persons site. I thought being up front would help but it didn't. I used to laugh it off but recently it has started to make it less fun to play. I will take your advice and not let them get to me after all they are just games and games should be fun:-)

chokdii
03-14-14, 06:06 AM
Thanks. I have a wide set of neighbours who are at different levels and playing styles which adds to the fun of the game. What they all have in common is they either tip, gift or help out some if not all of the time which is great! But I have made bad choices by adding players who never help, gift or tip so let them know I'm deleting them. This has resulted in messages from people who don't have my id they just post on my wall from the other persons site. I thought being up front would help but it didn't. I used to laugh it off but recently it has started to make it less fun to play. I will take your advice and not let them get to me after all they are just games and games should be fun:-)

My advice on deleting unwanted nbrs is just silently delete them. Dont tell them you are. They may or may not notice but I think telling them may irk them more then just silently deleting them.

chokdii
03-14-14, 06:09 AM
I see no problem with deleting nbrs if they don't match the way you want to play. I have been deleted by a long time nbr. I did post on her wall but just to wish her luck and say goodbye, just as a way to let her no hard feelings on my part for being deleted as people should play how they want etc.

goofy42
03-14-14, 01:37 PM
Just wondering...is there any (polite) way to discourage 'friends' from visiting my place? I always post on my neighbors' walls, and, due to that, get many visits from players who see those posts. I have a few 'friends' who I visit regularly (as they do with me). However, I am getting posts from many more now, and I really don't want to visit every new player who tips me because I posted on my neighbors' walls. I know they mean well, and, although I do appreciate these extra tips (and I do return tips), it is taking way too long to include all of these along with all my neighbors. I don't want to simply ignore them. I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

bobbyrae
03-14-14, 01:45 PM
I see no problem with deleting nbrs if they don't match the way you want to play. I have been deleted by a long time nbr. I did post on her wall but just to wish her luck and say goodbye, just as a way to let her no hard feelings on my part for being deleted as people should play how they want etc.

I was deleted by a player who gave me all sorts of strange things as gifts every day (french toast, snowballs etc). I quietly rejected the gift each day and sent her a useful part or stew. I had a post on my wall saying I preferred stew or basic parts as gifts and saying that I don't have the time to tip. I assumed she saw it because she posted right above my post how she loves stew too! So i responded on her wall that I really did like stew too for gifts. She wrote me back to say that I would not be receiving anymore gifts or tips because I was demanding. Lol. She deleted me immediately, thankfully. I have no idea why, but I found it hilarious. :D

mayennalee
03-14-14, 03:39 PM
Just wondering...is there any (polite) way to discourage 'friends' from visiting my place? I always post on my neighbors' walls, and, due to that, get many visits from players who see those posts. I have a few 'friends' who I visit regularly (as they do with me). However, I am getting posts from many more now, and I really don't want to visit every new player who tips me because I posted on my neighbors' walls. I know they mean well, and, although I do appreciate these extra tips (and I do return tips), it is taking way too long to include all of these along with all my neighbors. I don't want to simply ignore them. I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
I either visit and leave tips back with a message / visit and leave tips but no message or visit and leave no tips (mostly if they are full ) and no message. If its someone who "I" think is bothering me/spamming my wall I just dont visit nor leave a tip nor message and I just delete their message. Usually this works. If you dont visit then you dont come up on their news feed and eventually your shop drops off their list. If you leave a message it can take a lot longer to drop off the message list.

If you do think its serious spam you can send an email to Support with all the relevant snapshots of messages and they will help you out (eventually).

ETA: I do a combo of leaving a nice message about not tipping 0 nbrs (and after 2 off years have only had one nbrs be a bit, ah, over the top in their reaction) otherwise, I do the same and just delete them off my list. I like regular players. I dont care if they are 2/3/4 star, just as long as they are playing to keep their shop open and not just keeping their rating by blocking the door.

JCanary
03-14-14, 03:45 PM
A benefit to giving out your ID (if you are looking for new neighbors) is that you can see their star rating when they invite you.

JCanary
03-14-14, 03:47 PM
Is that how people that haven't played in 6 months have like a 3 star rating?

chokdii
03-14-14, 07:56 PM

If I am not in the mood to tip all them back I don't. I just delete their posts. They won't know and you didn't ask them to tip your place to begin with. You don't owe them tips back. I do tip them back occasionally but not every time and If I do tip back I seldom leave a post on their wall.

chokdii
03-14-14, 08:00 PM
I was deleted by a player who gave me all sorts of strange things as gifts every day (french toast, snowballs etc). I quietly rejected the gift each day and sent her a useful part or stew. I had a post on my wall saying I preferred stew or basic parts as gifts and saying that I don't have the time to tip. I assumed she saw it because she posted right above my post how she loves stew too! So i responded on her wall that I really did like stew too for gifts. She wrote me back to say that I would not be receiving anymore gifts or tips because I was demanding. Lol. She deleted me immediately, thankfully. I have no idea why, but I found it hilarious. :D

I am not sure why she deleted me. It was in fashion story. I think it was because she wanted shoes and I was alternating between sweaters and shoes as some of my nbrs wanted sweaters. I find it much easier just to mass gift so I was trying to compromise by alternating at least. Guess she wanted just shoes and wasn't willing to compromise which is fine as it's her shop and she should play how she wants to.

Myself I just decline unwanted gifts. For a few days last week I was declining 75% of my gifts lol. I didn't need anymore red gears or blue paint. That's fine though. Nbrs can send me whatever as I can just decline but that's how I like to play. Nothing wrong with how you like to play either. I usually mass gift basic parts and parts for new appliances for about three days. So far my nbrs have been ok with that.

bobbyrae
03-14-14, 09:13 PM
After an initial, "What the...?" reaction I just decline and move on. For the most part I think they all mean well and have no mean intent.

I still accept red gears and white springs. Those red gears are almost like basic parts now! :p

chokdii
03-14-14, 10:33 PM
After an initial, "What the...?" reaction I just decline and move on. For the most part I think they all mean well and have no mean intent.

I still accept red gears and white springs. Those red gears are almost like basic parts now! :p

You could be right. I might be kicking myself for deleting the red gears lol. But ah well. I'll be able to get them again if they are needed again at some point. I still get some parts that haven't been used but once and from a level 99 player but I just decline and move on as she's a nice nbr otherwise so no big deal.

yarnister
03-15-14, 07:18 AM
I struggled with this for a while because like you I didn't want to ignore them. I now tip back if they post a message and usually post back "tyb". I sometimes tip others if I spot them in news feed but don't post.

In FS there was a goal to visit community members and like so many fashions. I did it but certainly didn't expect likes back. I got a lot of one off drop ins as a result of this goal and only one came back and demanded to know why I hadn't liked them back. I would have if they had posted originally - they didn't get a reply.

I think it's down to you to do what makes you feel most comfortable.

bobbyrae
03-15-14, 07:23 AM
one came back and demanded to know why I hadn't liked them back
Seriously? O.o wow.

I'm gonna try that. I don't tip anymore since it takes up too much time. And i have a post on my wall saying just that. But for the heck of it I'm gonna tip some folks and then demand to know why they have not tipped me back. :p

goofy42
03-15-14, 01:08 PM
I either visit and leave tips back with a message / visit and leave tips but no message or visit and leave no tips (mostly if they are full ) and no message. If its someone who "I" think is bothering me/spamming my wall I just dont visit nor leave a tip nor message and I just delete their message. Usually this works. If you dont visit then you dont come up on their news feed and eventually your shop drops off their list. If you leave a message it can take a lot longer to drop off the message list.

If you do think its serious spam you can send an email to Support with all the relevant snapshots of messages and they will help you out (eventually).

ETA: I do a combo of leaving a nice message about not tipping 0 nbrs (and after 2 off years have only had one nbrs be a bit, ah, over the top in their reaction) otherwise, I do the same and just delete them off my list. I like regular players. I dont care if they are 2/3/4 star, just as long as they are playing to keep their shop open and not just keeping their rating by blocking the door.

Thanks so much for your reply. Actually, this isn't even a case of spam. I simply think that (most likely) some players have the same neighbors that I have, and when they see my posts on the walls of our 'mutual' neighbors, they simply go down that neighbor's list, and visit those players. Some of these new tippers are at high levels and some at low levels. I don't know why they bother visiting me, except that they probably think they will get tipped in return. I feel bad not returning tips. I thought of simply tipping them back, and including a message that they don't need to tip me. However, that sounds a bit mean, so I haven't done it yet.
One of my neighbors wrote on her wall that she simply doesn't have the time to post on friends's walls..she will tip back, but not post. That seemed like a good idea, but, of course, once I post a message on my own wall, it can scoot down to the bottom minutes later, and it won't be visible anymore. Well, this is not a major problem, for sure...just have to figure out a polite and sensible way to do this:-) I appreciate the advice.

bobbyrae
03-15-14, 01:49 PM
. I don't know why they bother visiting me, except that they probably think they will get tipped in return. I feel bad not returning tips. I thought of simply tipping them back, and including a message that they don't need to tip me. However, that sounds a bit mean, so I haven't done it yet.

Let me give you a different perspective.

I don't tip. Well, I hardly ever do. I have a note on the bottom of my wall saying that. But sometimes I will visit a neighbour and tip and leave a message. I might see an interesting post on that neighbour's wall, maybe some joke or part of a conversation or some cute emoji and i might click on that person's name. I might like something in their restaurant or may just feel like dropping some tips. Sometimes I will leave a message. Sometimes i do not. I do not expect tips in return. I do not think that the person will tip me back. I do not expect that the person will feel badly for not returning the tips. I do not think badly of the person if they do not tip back. I just tip because i'm there and feel like tipping. I don't even give it a second thought or make a note of the fact that I tipped this or that person. Most of the time my tables are full so even if they wanted to leave tips they couldn't.

Many times people come by my restaurant and leave tips. They may write very nice messages on my wall. I hardly ever check my wall. So they may stay there for days and days before I see them. When I do get around to it I usually just delete the messages and leave my wall message on the bottom. Sometimes I am curious so I might visit the person back. Sometimes I don't.

I suspect that many of the people tipping you are not expecting anything in return. I suggest that you carry on tipping your neighbours and not worry about anything else :)

goofy42
03-15-14, 03:40 PM
Let me give you a different perspective.

I don't tip. Well, I hardly ever do. I have a note on the bottom of my wall saying that. But sometimes I will visit a neighbour and tip and leave a message. I might see an interesting post on that neighbour's wall, maybe some joke or part of a conversation or some cute emoji and i might click on that person's name. I might like something in their restaurant or may just feel like dropping some tips. Sometimes I will leave a message. Sometimes i do not. I do not expect tips in return. I do not think that the person will tip me back. I do not expect that the person will feel badly for not returning the tips. I do not think badly of the person if they do not tip back. I just tip because i'm there and feel like tipping. I don't even give it a second thought or make a note of the fact that I tipped this or that person. Most of the time my tables are full so even if they wanted to leave tips they couldn't.

Many times people come by my restaurant and leave tips. They may write very nice messages on my wall. I hardly ever check my wall. So they may stay there for days and days before I see them. When I do get around to it I usually just delete the messages and leave my wall message on the bottom. Sometimes I am curious so I might visit the person back. Sometimes I don't.

I suspect that many of the people tipping you are not expecting anything in return. I suggest that you carry on tipping your neighbours and not worry about anything else :)

Oh, my, bobbyrae..you put such a wonderful perspective on this and I thank you very much. It makes so much sense and I will abide by your wisdom:-) One thing, though, that annoys me (not about your answer, of course) is when players simply write "I tipped you, now tip me back" (really..I have seen that on my wall). I do tip back but only once, and I try to inform them (without being sarcastic) that 'please' is a word that comes in quite handy. If they tip again, I ignore them. One more thing....I have so many neighbors and I am not adding any more. Well, I have posted this information on my wall so many times, I've lost count. I write 'Sorry, but I am not adding anyone. Please do not leave your ID". And I get posts right above that from players leaving their IDs and writing 'Add me". Amazing! It has come to the point that I have written 'if you do leave your ID and write 'Add me', I will not return tips'". I try to understand that these games have an international scope, and that many players do not speak my language, so I try to be fair. Thanks again, bobbyrae.

ElaineCarrel
03-15-14, 05:11 PM
I've discovered that 4 the most part the ppl who write "tipped u now tip me back" r usually newbies and don't really know what they r doing or what they're supposed 2 write. So I'll tip them back and just write "tx3 thx" and then if they cont 2 tip me I usually ignore them.
Now the Add Mes r what drive me crazy. Yes we were all newbies at 1 time or another and I'm sure we all wanted as many nbrs as possible. I've discovered that the add mes come out in droves right after Xmas, which is when it seems like everyone gets a new device and discovers these games. They also come out during the start of challenges. I have a set policy when it comes 2 them. I tell them I don't add below lvl 50 or during the 1st wk of challenges. Now if it's at a different time or they're above lvl 50 I'll visit their place and check it out. If the place looks nice, no spoiled food, I'll ask what their star rating is since I'm an active tipper and I don't take anyone below a3. If they pass that then I'll add them telling them I expect 2 b tipped and gifted everyday w a message on my board. (I play a very structured game and I have high expectations of my nbrs. I'll delete them wo a warning if their stars go below a 3).
C bobbyrae and I could never b nbrs since she plays a very laid back game. I figure it's 2 ea their own when it comes 2 tipping and gifting.

bobbyrae
03-15-14, 05:23 PM
What I do with the "add me" message is to leave the message up on my wall for a while so that other players who happen by and are looking for neighbours can see it. When I first started playing it was a challenge to find neighbours as no one wanted to add lower level neighbours. Trolling through players' walls is how I found some pretty decent neighbours :)

People add me from the forum as well. I usually accept the lower level players over the higher level players. Unfortunately that means I get brownies and all sorts of strange gifts. I'll try my best to help them along until I lose patience when they get to a decent enough level then I delete them if the strange gifts continue. :rolleyes:

yarnister
03-16-14, 08:06 AM
I expect 2 b tipped and gifted everyday w a message on my board. (I play a very structured game and I have high expectations of my nbrs. I'll delete them wo a warning if their stars go below a 3).

OK . Do you limit how many neighbours you have to a set number to allow them all to tip and gift you daily? I read on these forums that people have hundreds of neighbours so they can't expect daily gifts from all of them because of the gift limit or have I missed something? I just wonder how you manage neighbours who post to say they have tried to gift but get a message to say they can't or do you manage it so this can't happen? Now I'm probably being dim and missing something obvious, but I am a relative newbie so haven't worked out all the game play dynamics yet.

meme1098
03-16-14, 09:05 AM
I have about 60 nbrs that I tip each day and I leave a message that says I gift if possible.

ElaineCarrel
03-16-14, 04:01 PM
OK . Do you limit how many neighbours you have to a set number to allow them all to tip and gift you daily? I read on these forums that people have hundreds of neighbours so they can't expect daily gifts from all of them because of the gift limit or have I missed something?
I have a set number between 50-100. I don't really expect a gift from everyone everyday bcuz I know it's not possible. On average I receive approx 50-75 nbrs who write on my wall a day and they're the 1s I'll tip back. I pay attention 2 who's tipping and gifting and if I get a gift request from some1 know isn't tipping me I'll honor it ONCE and leave them a message oj their wall reminding of our agreement when I added them. If they cont 2 send requests wo tipping then I'll delete them. I try 2 tip all my nbrs but sometimes it's hard since I play the same way in BS.
I do mass gift giving so they'll either receive a gift if they've not maxed or they won't if they've maxed.

yarnister
03-17-14, 04:52 AM
Thanks that's all really useful to know:)

myndisue
03-21-14, 07:19 PM
I still accept red gears and white springs. Those red gears are almost like basic parts now! :p[/QUOTE]

I usually gift basic parts and I've added red gears to my gift rotation. They've been used a lot lately.

myndisue
03-21-14, 07:28 PM
Oh, my, bobbyrae..you put such a wonderful perspective on this and I thank you very much. It makes so much sense and I will abide by your wisdom:-) One thing, though, that annoys me (not about your answer, of course) is when players simply write "I tipped you, now tip me back" (really..I have seen that on my wall). I do tip back but only once, and I try to inform them (without being sarcastic) that 'please' is a word that comes in quite handy. If they tip again, I ignore them. One more thing....I have so many neighbors and I am not adding any more. Well, I have posted this information on my wall so many times, I've lost count. I write 'Sorry, but I am not adding anyone. Please do not leave your ID". And I get posts right above that from players leaving their IDs and writing 'Add me". Amazing! It has come to the point that I have written 'if you do leave your ID and write 'Add me', I will not return tips'". I try to understand that these games have an international scope, and that many players do not speak my language, so I try to be fair. Thanks again, bobbyrae.
I actually have on my wall that if you demand to be added just because "I tipped you!" You will be ignored and deleted! And I only tip back if you post (I do not post back)

chokdii
03-23-14, 08:44 AM
I don't always post back if it's a person that is not my nbr as well.

jmterao
03-25-14, 09:56 PM
I post that whenever I am looking for neighbors, however, I only ask 4 star level 99 players. Most of them play the way I do. Should someone post something negative about me asking... Just delete the message and move on.

angelmama24
03-25-14, 10:48 PM

It is hilarious! Lol! :D

angelmama24
03-25-14, 10:53 PM

No, there is no "polite" way. If you prefer to visit your neighbors and not get bogged down visiting non-neighbors, simply delete the non-neighbor posts on your wall and don't bother visiting them. I only visit a few of my neighbors daily, and visiting and tipping a non-neighbor is a chore. So I simply don't do it. So far I haven't lost any sleep over this. ;)

bobbyrae
03-26-14, 02:26 PM
I actually have on my wall that if you demand to be added just because "I tipped you!" You will be ignored and deleted! And I only tip back if you post (I do not post back)

Sometimes we have to be mindful of the fact that not all players are native English speakers. So not all of them fully understand what it is that they have posted on walls! :D I had a neighbour who wished to receive only stew as gifts. She wrote on my wall, "Give me stew no part!" Took me a while to realise she was Asian after visiting her wall and seeing messages I could not understand.

TinksThots
03-26-14, 07:41 PM
I tip back anyone who posts on my wall, occasionally tip back from my newsfeed, but very rarely post anywhere other than my nbrs' walls. I don't like leaving permanent links to myself here and there and wherever, which is what a post does if the person doesn't delete it. I've seen that turn ugly one too many times. And if a non-nbr says something specifically to me (as opposed to an obvious tipping spree copy/paste), I check for a maintained wall first, and won't post back if it doesn't look like they ever delete anything. The pang of guilt over not responding is tiny and doesn't last long... I've been playing for over a year now, and that "some stranger somewhere on the planet is mad at me oh no!" business is long gone lol. *Cartman voice* It's my game, I'll do what I want! (^_^)

greengold7
04-04-14, 01:44 PM
wow same here. I don't like to respond on an unmaintained wall :-) I don't want to leave permanent links haha :-) actually I agree with Bobby and Tinks. And I agree that you should play how you want your game to be :-) Press remove when you had enough. Press delete to trash wall rubbish :-)

PoisonThorne
04-04-14, 01:55 PM
I delete everything on my wall (except my own parts begging posts or thank yous) as I go thru and visit non neighbors who have tipped there. If I dont I will forget and try to tip them again, and get miffed when it says tips=0 lol. Also useful if I have already sent a neighbor the gift they asked for, because if I leave the post there, I will try to send it to them again. With 3 kids, 2 goats, 30 chickens, 2 cats, and 4 dogs and a husband to manage, I can get quite scatterbrained:p
NOW, if someone has a polite way to say STOP SENDING ME JUNK to a neighbor, Id love to hear it lol. Seriously why do people send bacon and eggs, takes 3 minutes to make your own:rolleyes:

meme1098
04-04-14, 02:17 PM
I don't mind the bacon & eggs so much since they're 6 coins per serving. I get a bit miffed when someone sends me French toast though.
I also clean my wall everyday as I visit and send out gifts. Unless I have a message from a nbr about time away from the game or a specific gift they want. Then I'll post above them so I don't delete their post since I can't remember from one day to the next what's going on. :D

PoisonThorne
04-04-14, 03:21 PM
That's true, I left one up once from a neighbor that needed 3 different parts gifted. No way Im going to remember that over 3 days time!!

Is it safe to assume that a neighbor who has had zero stars for a week and has no food has quit? For whatever reason I have about 4 of these neighbors, nothing on their walls about vacations or anything! It's not a big deal except they are taking up my gift and tip time that could be spent on someone active.
If anyone in this discussion wants to add me feel free, at least I know you wont be a horrible neighbor LOL!!!!

bobbyrae
04-04-14, 03:41 PM
That's true, I left one up once from a neighbor that needed 3 different parts gifted. No way Im going to remember that over 3 days time!!

Is it safe to assume that a neighbor who has had zero stars for a week and has no food has quit? For whatever reason I have about 4 of these neighbors, nothing on their walls about vacations or anything! It's not a big deal except they are taking up my gift and tip time that could be spent on someone active.
If anyone in this discussion wants to add me feel free, at least I know you wont be a horrible neighbor LOL!!!!

No food, more likely than not the player has quit or is away. Zero stars may not necessarily mean a closed restaurant. I usually go through my neighbour list when we have goals. If I don't see any new stuff out, nothing is cooking, old messages on wall, then I tend to delete the neighbour.

LavaRain8
04-04-14, 05:41 PM
I don't mind the bacon & eggs so much since they're 6 coins per serving. I get a bit miffed when someone sends me French toast though.
I also clean my wall everyday as I visit and send out gifts. Unless I have a message from a nbr about time away from the game or a specific gift they want. Then I'll post above them so I don't delete their post since I can't remember from one day to the next what's going on. :D

Bacon and Eggs are six coins per serving? I never even noticed that the cost per serving was different. It used to be 300 servings for 300 total coin income, I thought. So now the B&E is second only to Stew in the gift profits? What's the new tier now in terms of the best for income?

ElaineCarrel
04-04-14, 05:48 PM
Bacon and Eggs are six coins per serving? I never even noticed that the cost per serving was different. It used to be 300 servings for 300 total coin income, I thought. So now the B&E is second only to Stew in the gift profits? What's the new tier now in terms of the best for income?
Bacon/eggs cook time has changed big time. Back when I 1st started they had a1hr cook time and now I believe they have a 3min ck time. I don't know if that chgs anything but ....

bobbyrae
04-04-14, 11:34 PM

Stew : 750
Bacon & eggs : 600
Roast Chicken: 400

Bacon & eggs take 3 mins to cook. The stats on this recipe changed last April or May I believe?