PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 03/13/2014 Update Saint Patrick's Day Event

Pages : 1 [2]

Jmcraven
03-16-14, 06:01 PM
Currently have 15 pots. Sitting at 21 clover, 8 horseshoes, & 8 coins. I haven't bought any charms, just working the land like a fool.

I'm going to see how many pots I can accumulate before the times to collect/craft expires.

Queenzod
03-16-14, 07:18 PM
Currently have 15 pots. Sitting at 21 clover, 8 horseshoes, & 8 coins. I haven't bought any charms, just working the land like a fool.

I'm going to see how many pots I can accumulate before the times to collect/craft expires.

Wow! You're a maniac! I'm crafting my 18th pot, and I bought the value pack! You go, ...guy/girl/person, you! :)

Graceland53
03-16-14, 08:31 PM
Well I don't know if this 'luckiness' is connected but I've just got 100 energy from my pink alicorn. I only ever get about 4 normally. Couldn't believe it!

Glad to see someone else had this happen. Actually I got 100 one time and a few days later I got 50! Woohoo! Now if I could just get more horseshoes :)

tollerach
03-16-14, 10:13 PM
I also got a mythic essence from a rainbow pot.

tintedshadow
03-17-14, 02:35 AM
I have about twice as many horseshoes as coins or clover, mostly just been harvesting crops, flowers don't seem to give me stuff as regularly

lordviv
03-17-14, 04:43 AM
I started making inks in the potion shop to free up room for petals. Just a suggestion. :)

One can also use the white ones to craft living wood in potion shop and the purple/red ones to make vital glow in greenhouse. I've been seeing more drops from the white petal plants and living wood has been a pain point to accumulate for me..

Made about 12 pots so far, no gems involved :-)

robino23
03-17-14, 05:01 AM
Do you think we will need some of these lucky charms for whatever is going to terrorize our crops? I hate to miss out on crafting as many pots as possible, but would like to have some charms ready!

Anyuszko
03-17-14, 06:17 AM
I think if you going for different crops you will get different drops (wow that is a poem :)), and so you may keep balanced various charms

oliverrr11
03-17-14, 06:20 AM
Do you think we will need some of these lucky charms for whatever is going to terrorize our crops? I hate to miss out on crafting as many pots as possible, but would like to have some charms ready!
Craft your pots. Lucky charms are useless against crop terror.

AVAL0NIAN
03-17-14, 06:24 AM
One can also use the white ones to craft living wood in potion shop and the purple/red ones to make vital glow in greenhouse. I've been seeing more drops from the white petal plants and living wood has been a pain point to accumulate for me..

Made about 12 pots so far, no gems involved :-)
Yes, I agree I have also noticed that the white flowers give more charms and after the recent quest I am also stocking up on living wood.
Eagerly awaiting the new quest. Happy stocking up.

29vanilla
03-17-14, 07:45 AM
Is anyone noticing that the drops are not as frequent? So bummed I only have enough to craft 5 pots so far.

EBJW
03-17-14, 08:27 AM
Right now I have:
6 four leaf clovers
33 lucky coins
27 horseshoes

.......?
I do the same as previous days, but the lucky charms seem to drop less and less, and the clovers, well, where are they....?!

Until yesterday everything went fine, I could make pots regularly. Today, in 11 hours time just one....

vitriolicheart
03-17-14, 09:42 AM
Is anyone noticing that the drops are not as frequent? So bummed I only have enough to craft 5 pots so far.

Same here. It's driving me nuts as I am currently trying to get the first post on an old secondary account I'd forgotten about.

ghjvcucjb
03-17-14, 09:51 AM

Same here. It's driving me nuts as I am currently trying to get the first post on an old secondary account I'd forgotten about.

Yes! I posted this on several of my nbrs wall last night.

madz1303
03-17-14, 09:59 AM

+1 same here

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-17-14, 10:17 AM
Ps I wonder if TL would consider selling smaller individual charm packages, to bridge this gap of uneven collections?
(By my calculation of current 120x3 offering for $9.99.... How about 35 of one kind for $0.99??? )

Bumping my suggestion ^^^ back down to bottom of the thread so it doesn't get lost in the mix & hopefully TL sees it & takes pity on our imbalance-plight before the event ends later this week lol

poppelia
03-17-14, 10:26 AM
Same here. Only one in 12 hours. Strange...

meme1098
03-17-14, 11:34 AM
Mine seem to have decreased as well. Hoping things get back to normal soon though.
Happy St. Paddy's Day all.

(Paddy is derived from the Irish, P?draig: the source of those mysterious, emerald double-Ds
Patty is the diminutive of Patricia, or a burger, and just not something you call a fella.)

glimmergate
03-17-14, 12:32 PM
Yes! I posted this on several of my nbrs wall last night.

Hey folks, just want to chime in and say that droprates of parts to craft the Rainbow Pots have not changed since we event was launched.

Items with longer timers (like the fruit trees) have higher droprates since you collect from them less often, so the droprate at the beginning of the event may have seemed inflated since all your long timer items were ready to collect at that time :)

29vanilla
03-17-14, 12:58 PM
Thanks just want to keep feeling lucky:).

Castloninian
03-17-14, 01:02 PM
Hey folks, just want to chime in and say that droprates of parts to craft the Rainbow Pots have not changed since we event was launched.

Items with longer timers (like the fruit trees) have higher droprates since you collect from them less often, so the droprate at the beginning of the event may have seemed inflated since all your long timer items were ready to collect at that time :)
Ah so does that mean crops which take longer to grow have a higher droprate? I noticed I got hardly any from my sweetcorn but seem to do well with glimmerbulbs.

ciarjen
03-17-14, 02:38 PM
My drop rate has been consistent the whole event.

jessicattt
03-17-14, 02:40 PM
Drop rates have stayed the same for me throughout.

ginrae22
03-17-14, 02:43 PM
I never seem to get enough coins to drop. I've only been able to craft 3 so far! Boo. Why can't we have until the end of the month ?! I have way too many clovers, average amount of horseshoes and so few coins! Sigh.

doobievilla
03-17-14, 02:49 PM
Clovers seem to be everyones bug a boo. What are you mainly harvesting? I would love to know how to increase Clover collection.

zoo123g
03-17-14, 02:52 PM
horse shoes are a rare drop for me

zoo123g
03-17-14, 02:53 PM
Clovers seem to be everyones bug a boo. What are you mainly harvesting? I would love to know how to increase Clover collection.

iceland poppy flowers- white petals come from them

doobievilla
03-17-14, 02:57 PM
horse shoes are a rare drop for me

Sugar Cane 1 Wheat 2

doobievilla
03-17-14, 03:03 PM
Gem the pots or buy the deal? I think buying with Gems is better. No workshop time and you really only get 2 extra pots. And again the rewards are random.. rather be disappointed or totally excited much faster then 2 hours at a time )

zoo123g
03-17-14, 03:36 PM
Sugar Cane 1 Wheat 2

ooo thank you :)

zoo123g
03-17-14, 03:37 PM
Gem the pots or buy the deal? I think buying with Gems is better. No workshop time and you really only get 2 extra pots. And again the rewards are random.. rather be disappointed or totally excited much faster then 2 hours at a time )

Gem the pots

robino23
03-17-14, 03:45 PM
I have found carrots and glimmerbulbs drop very well. The coins seem harder for me to find but the drop rate seems consistent. The fruit trees are an excellent source for clover (for me anyway).

GC5410
03-17-14, 04:18 PM
The value pack was a bit sneaky, as actually the more expensive option!

12 pots could be crafted from a ?6.99 value pack, so each pot cost 58.25p (+time to craft)

10 pots could be bought using a ?4.99 gem sale pack, so each pot cost only 49.9p

ginrae22
03-17-14, 04:35 PM

I get them from everything, trees, flowers, and crops. It just pops up the most out of everything for me.

doobievilla
03-17-14, 06:17 PM

12 pots could be crafted from a ?6.99 value pack, so each pot cost 58.25p (+time to craft)

10 pots could be bought using a ?4.99 gem sale pack, so each pot cost only 49.9p

THe 4.99 gem special isnt available to all. i was running the numbers on my current offers.. but still same result imho

zoo123g
03-17-14, 11:09 PM
i have got to say. this has got to be the best update i think so far :) wish it was permanent though :)

outhouse01
03-17-14, 11:39 PM

That's if you actually get a gem sale. Have been playing since August/sept 2013 and have only ever had 1 gem sale that was trotted out to all and sundry after the Xmas tree fiasco. So in my about 7 months of playing, I have NEVER been offered a personal gem sale. Hence, I now refuse to buy gems again as it seems if you purchased gems at full price previously, you are not granted an option to buy at a reduced rate. Hence again, that I just asked a question about using my current stock of gems in a previous thread.

When I made comment about this same issue in another thread, I asked a TL member for a response - I am still waiting for that response.

However, after have said all of that, I have enjoyed this weeks content. Been able to restock a little, have had fun chasing rainbow items, just wish the shoes would drop a little better for me. Heaps of coins and clovers, but not many shoes. As Ned Kelly said - "such is life". Happy gaming. Cheers

boxesj
03-18-14, 07:20 AM
I got lots shoes.... Coins and clovers are all under 10 but about 60 shoes!!

homegrown234
03-18-14, 09:51 AM
Crafted 11 pots in a week. Opened 3, nothing special. Adamant was probably the biggest item, that and a bowl of pasta. Most of the resources needed were pretty much evenly distributed. Lucky coins maybe being the only one lagging behind, just barely though. Great job team lava, thanks much.

marse66
03-18-14, 12:39 PM
Can you save the pots and not use them up yet?

zelda0816
03-18-14, 12:43 PM
I really liked this story line- It was fun- Sure drops were random, I have been searching for lucky coins- Even if drop were not always Fab- I was excited to see what it was- My lotto obsession pushing through here- How about a casnio building where we could try our luck by coins or exchanging items? :)

glimmergate
03-18-14, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

You can absolutely store your pots and use them at a later date. You won't be able to craft new ones or buy them from the Market after the event ends, though.

The droprate for all 3 parts is actually identical! They're all the same rarity :)

zoo123g
03-18-14, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

You can absolutely store your pots and use them at a later date. You won't be able to craft new ones or buy them from the Market after the event ends, though.

The droprate for all 3 parts is actually identical! They're all the same rarity :)

so they will not just disappear from your kingdom when the time is up?

marse66
03-18-14, 01:46 PM
so they will not just disappear from your kingdom when the time is up?

Looks like whatever you have already crafted is yours to keep.. Thank you TL

dalechristel
03-18-14, 02:03 PM
Amazingly, I chopped a pot today and got an Expansion permit (not a trade ticket) AND a magic cement!!

Score!!!

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-18-14, 02:34 PM
At what time does the ability to collect charms end? ... on Thursday at 12pm PST, when the next new update is released?

zoo123g
03-18-14, 02:56 PM
Amazingly, I chopped a pot today and got an Expansion permit (not a trade ticket) AND a magic cement!!

Score!!!

well done!! :)

glimmergate
03-18-14, 03:03 PM
At what time does the ability to collect charms end? ... on Thursday at 12pm PST, when the next new update is released?

Thursday March 20 at 4am PST.

Gabi2111
03-18-14, 03:57 PM

Score!!!

WOW. Congrats!!!! ��

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-18-14, 04:06 PM
Thursday March 20 at 4am PST.
Ok thx glimmergate, very good to know. :)

Jmcraven
03-18-14, 04:10 PM
Wow! You're a maniac! I'm crafting my 18th pot, and I bought the value pack! You go, ...guy/girl/person, you! :)

lol- guy.

Currently have 23 pots. Sitting at 20 clover, 6 horseshoes, and 10 coins. Still not spending $ or gems, just farming/watering/chopping as much as I can.

homegrown234
03-18-14, 06:34 PM
I couldn't take it any longer, I just smashed 7 straight. All I got was 4 gems and a breaded fish. Woopty

Gabi2111
03-18-14, 07:01 PM
I couldn't take it any longer, I just smashed 7 straight. All I got was 4 gems and a breaded fish. Woopty

5 items from 7 pots? That's really unfortunate. So sorry for you.

I smashed several too. Not in a row though. Every now and then just one...lol. I'm torn between wanting to smash them but finding them too cute it do so.
For me the results were pretty good - building supplies including one ornate beam, jewels, adamant, pitcher plant, meals etc.
crossing fingers that you're having more luck next time you smash one of those pots :)

homegrown234
03-18-14, 07:08 PM
5 items from 7 pots? That's really unfortunate. So sorry for you.

I smashed several too. Not in a row though. Every now and then just one...lol. I'm torn between wanting to smash them but finding them too cute it do so.
For me the results were pretty good - building supplies including one ornate beam, jewels, adamant, pitcher plant, meals etc.
crossing fingers that you're having more luck next time you smash one of those pots :)

That was the highlight of it all. I also got a faerie jar, red dye, jewels, fertilizer, ice cream, truffle and a stone block. Maybe I just had high expectations, especially after reading someone got an expansion ticket. Lol.

ninjalejones
03-18-14, 07:10 PM
I've gotten a lot of great stuff from those pots, including expansion permits, magic cement etc. so I can't understand how people can just let them sit there, lol. The temptation is just wayyyyy too strong!

Gabi2111
03-18-14, 07:34 PM
I've gotten a lot of great stuff from those pots, including expansion permits, magic cement etc. so I can't understand how people can just let them sit there, lol. The temptation is just wayyyyy too strong!

That depends on the person I guess...lol. It's a bit like gifts under the Christmas Tree. Some love to open them immediately - and some love to keep them as long as possible unwrapped.
I'm always a bit sad when it's Christmas morning and the gifts get unwrapped. They look so much better wrapped under the tree. Once unwrapped they are just .... things.
The pots are a bit like that to me. They look cute and shiny. They might contain riches or ...lol...just a bit of fish. Tis exiting somehow and I like to keep them a bit longer.

ninjalejones
03-18-14, 07:39 PM
I'd love to have your restraint but unless TL brings out empty ones for decoration only.... LOL, mine will all get smashed to pieces.

Gabi2111
03-18-14, 07:43 PM
Hahaha - fair enough.
I will miss making those cute little pots

GC5410
03-18-14, 07:46 PM
I got an adamant in my first pot, but nothing decent since (out of about 20 pots) - my latest pot had just:

2x living wood
2x wooden beam
1x glimmer shard

And that's it.....terrible.....I could get that from a few collections and 2 x 15min crafts!

CLOVERKAITO
03-18-14, 08:32 PM
I have 8 unsmashed pots sitting in my kingdom (I haven't smashed any). Gonna see how many pots I can make before the whole event is over :p

Jmcraven
03-18-14, 08:34 PM
I have 8 unsmashed pots sitting in my kingdom (I haven't smashed any). Gonna see how many pots I can make before the whole event is over :p

Same here- I now have pot #25 being crafted in the workshop!

berrigan17
03-18-14, 11:51 PM
That was the highlight of it all. I also got a faerie jar, red dye, jewels, fertilizer, ice cream, truffle and a stone block. Maybe I just had high expectations, especially after reading someone got an expansion ticket. Lol.

I actually got some exciting stuff in the first couple of pots. An expansion permit for example. But the contents of each pot has become more and more mundane as we have progressed. I think a Fancy building block has been the highest value item in the last few. It's as if the good stuff has run out and we're now down to the scraps. I'm happy to make a pot if I have the ingredients, but I'm not going out of my way to create them anymore.

jessicattt
03-19-14, 01:58 AM
I actually got some exciting stuff in the first couple of pots. An expansion permit for example. But the contents of each pot has become more and more mundane as we have progressed. I think a Fancy building block has been the highest value item in the last few. It's as if the good stuff has run out and we're now down to the scraps. I'm happy to make a pot if I have the ingredients, but I'm not going out of my way to create them anymore.

I thought it was just me that had started seeing more mundane items coming from the pots. At least we had a good few at the start :) I've really enjoyed this quest !

boxesj
03-19-14, 02:18 AM

I have got a lot sitting there too.. Just look pretty. I believe it's because first a few didn't bring things too exciting so I can resist them.... Though every now and then smash one to try...

outhouse01
03-19-14, 02:32 AM
Horse shoes are still definitely my limiting factor. I currently have 33 coins, 25 clovers and 3 shoes. Lookslike no more pots for me. But, must say again, I have enjoyed this week. Cheers

tintedshadow
03-19-14, 03:00 AM
I wish I could swap you some shoes for coins! I have 20 shoes, 18 clovers and a mere 3 coins!

outhouse01
03-19-14, 04:21 AM
I wish I could swap you some shoes for coins! I have 20 shoes, 18 clovers and a mere 3 coins!

Lol, there is obviously a limiting factor for every individual. We all can't win the lotto. Cheers

dala12
03-19-14, 04:22 AM
Strange, I have less clover and three times more of the rest!

sabbywabbys
03-19-14, 05:40 AM
Can i keep the rainbow pots as decorations or do i have to chop them before they whole event expires?

tintedshadow
03-19-14, 07:41 AM
You can keep them, just can't buy or craft any more once it finishes

zoo123g
03-19-14, 01:04 PM
just went crazy and filled my kingdom of these pots before time runs out. buying the mermaid pond aswell :)

doobievilla
03-19-14, 01:06 PM
IPAD. 54 shoes. 48 coins. 11 clovers. Iphone. 11 shoes 29 coins 26 clovers. Hmm seems 1 always seems to be out of touch. what is drop dead time for collection and creation? 20th midnight?

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-19-14, 01:22 PM
IPAD. 54 shoes. 48 coins. 11 clovers. Iphone. 11 shoes 29 coins 26 clovers. Hmm seems 1 always seems to be out of touch. what is drop dead time for collection and creation? 20th midnight?
I asked that yesterday, doobievilla...it's tomorrow morning (3/20) at 4am PST (for collection)... Then we have til 24th to craft.

jptheripper
03-19-14, 01:45 PM
I have about 10 pots crafted, none chopped. Can I chop after the deadline?

doobievilla
03-19-14, 02:13 PM
I have about 10 pots crafted, none chopped. Can I chop after the deadline?
yes you wil be able to chop

Castloninian
03-19-14, 02:19 PM
My fortunes have changed, but now another charm has become rare. I currently have 28 coins, 16 shoes and 4 clovers... Hoping to perhaps get enough clovers to make one more pot and then call it a day.

belbar22
03-19-14, 02:33 PM
I need 4 more clovers for a last pot. I have loads of coins and horseshoes. Good luck.

29vanilla
03-19-14, 02:39 PM
So experienced players did I just mess up? (: I planted glimmer bulbs hoping got more chances of lucky charms and now my trades changed. Have to have strawberries , glimmer bulbs, and sugar as the least expensive option trade to earn tickets. I am so bummed!

doobievilla
03-19-14, 03:52 PM
29vanilla its not 2 bad. To be honest i find the egg and milk one easier anyway. Collecting from Magic garden can trigger upgrade also

Jmcraven
03-19-14, 04:05 PM
Pot 28 now crafting. I have 14 clover, 13 coins, and 2 horseshoes. My goal was to get 30 pots before this great pursuit ended- still hoping I can get there. Going to be harvesting and chopping like crazy tonight. Also, hoping to have at least 1 of each charm left at the end to keep.

jaybay1147
03-19-14, 04:18 PM
I got Spicy Feast on my first pot (On atleast seven now), and I got the red version of Mythic Essence.....whatever it's called.

29vanilla
03-19-14, 06:22 PM
Thx doobievilla:). 30 pots! U r very busy:). I'm only going to have about 8 I think. My first chop I got silver ore, fertilizer, simple glue and vital extract. Hopefully the chops bring great rewards, but it's been fun TL. Thnx

Jmcraven
03-19-14, 07:10 PM
Pot 29 is crafting now. I have the clovers I need, but only 3 coins and 2 horseshoes. Not looking good to make #30.

Queenzod
03-19-14, 07:49 PM
Pot 29 is crafting now. I have the clovers I need, but only 3 coins and 2 horseshoes. Not looking good to make #30.

It's official! You're insane. :)

Jmcraven
03-19-14, 08:40 PM
It's official! You're insane. :)

lol- I'm getting close. It doesn't seem like strawberries give you much if any charms

Jmcraven
03-19-14, 09:50 PM
Strawberries came through for me! Pot 30 is crafting and even finished with 1 extra coin, 2 extra horseshoes, and 17 extra clover.

homegrown234
03-19-14, 11:20 PM
I just chopped my last 3 pots. Items included mythic essence, red rafflesia, fertilizer, silver ore, earth wisp, yellow dye, royal block, stone block and fur.

homegrown234
03-19-14, 11:21 PM
And some grits, lol.

Castloninian
03-19-14, 11:53 PM
I got to 18 pots but would need 10 more clover for another so think I will call it a day. I wonder how long I can leave those pots sitting there :).

catphantomcake
03-20-14, 12:54 AM
i'm so excited!!!

boxesj
03-20-14, 02:06 AM
2 hours left......������

katbtodd
03-20-14, 03:34 AM
Counting down,,, 25 mins left

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-20-14, 03:46 AM
Yeah...and I'm wondering if it'll be LATER than 4am PST 'cause I just had a box pop up that said something like "last chance to collect charms, Ends 3/20" ...but no time on it. I don't know about the west coast but on the east coast, 3/20 lasts until MIDNIGHT tonight lol!

boxesj
03-20-14, 03:57 AM
Think glimmergate mentioned time in earlier post

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-20-14, 03:58 AM
Think glimmergate mentioned time in earlier post
Yeah, she did...in response to my question about it ...4amPST... Which is 2 mins from now lol...just wondering if it'll be later, is all...:)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-20-14, 04:04 AM
HA!!...it's 4:04 PST & I just got a horseshoe! Lol...gonna keep on chopping & harvesting til my fingers fall off... Lol

boxesj
03-20-14, 04:09 AM
Yeah mine still dropping

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-20-14, 04:14 AM
Energy spent, dagnabbit... And just. Need. TWO. More. Horseshoes...

Lol, we're maniacs....

boxesj
03-20-14, 04:18 AM
This is the best event ever!!! Haha

Gabi2111
03-20-14, 04:23 AM
Hahaha...so true. I need 8 more items to drop, which is pretty much impossible. Why I can't stop using every bit of energy for flowers and such is beyond me. Oh well, tis fun at least. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-20-14, 04:33 AM
OMG!! ...I got em! (2 more horseshoes) so I can make another pot!! ...'course, I have nearly 30 coins left over lol...but now, any more charms are gravy... Well, that is, unless I build up enough shoes & clover for yet ANOTHER pot..muwahahaha! (Gah, I need sleep LOL)

katbtodd
03-20-14, 04:35 AM
All I need is. One more horse shoe..doesn't look like I'm going to make it..no energy,,,pout

Gabi2111
03-20-14, 04:37 AM
I'm down to 5 missing items. 3 clovers and 2 horseshoes. I doubt it that I will make it until it stops dropping

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-20-14, 04:42 AM
Keep going y'all!...I got faith lol.
I got the 2 I needed, so can you. At this point, who knows when it REALLY ends...I mean, we were told 4am PST and that was 42 mins ago, so... (What is up with CS clocks anyway?) lol
*fingers, toes & eyes crossed for ya*! :)

ciarjen
03-20-14, 05:27 AM
Keep going y'all!...I got faith lol.
I got the 2 I needed, so can you. At this point, who knows when it REALLY ends...I mean, we were told 4am PST and that was 42 mins ago, so... (What is up with CS clocks anyway?) lol
*fingers, toes & eyes crossed for ya*! :)

Still getting drops here, hour and half after the end time :)

Gabi2111
03-20-14, 05:37 AM
No complaints here...lol....got enough drops for one more of those little pots. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-20-14, 05:53 AM
No complaints here...lol....got enough drops for one more of those little pots. :)
See??...told ya you'd get it!...my crossed body parts helped; I just know it did. Lol
Yay! :)

Castloninian
03-20-14, 06:43 AM
Wow, was out this morning so had resigned myself to the fact of no more charms when I came back. But they kept dropping and I managed to scrape together 10 more clovers! Perhaps it will be on till update time...

storm8gma
03-20-14, 06:52 AM
The Lip Puckering Fortune goal which trees do you chop down to count in goal?

claupu
03-20-14, 07:15 AM

You have to chop down Dead Trees (800 coins). For further information you can look at the Fortune Teller thread:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57458-Update-8-23-2013-Fortune-Teller

boxesj
03-20-14, 07:15 AM

Dead tree

claupu
03-20-14, 07:24 AM
I just began crafting my last pot. I had to buy the last clover with gems, but I couldn't resist. At the moment I have only 2 shoes left.

boxesj
03-20-14, 07:53 AM
This is sooo addictive...

mamareader02
03-20-14, 08:04 AM
I think it's done...my game just refreshed...chopped bout 10 ten tall grass/weeds..nada

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-20-14, 08:08 AM
Yeah, none are falling anymore for me either...
...but hey, we got 4 more hours than we thought we would :)

moon331
03-20-14, 08:28 AM
Ended earlier than I thought. I crafted 32 pots in total.

boxesj
03-20-14, 08:34 AM
I still got a few to craft... That will end at 24th right?

girufel
03-20-14, 08:42 AM
i managed 12 pots. No more drops here now. And I will never be able to chop them. They are so beautiful. We have unlimited time to chop them, don't we? Or will the pots be worthless after the deadline?

boxesj
03-20-14, 08:45 AM
Think we can keep forever and chop anytime afterwards....

I will keep mine too, they so pretty...

Need to craft queens carriage next, hope I could do two at the same time... Anybody knows?

sookiebooks
03-20-14, 08:51 AM
This was such a fun update!!! I really had fun collecting lucky items and making pots! Seems like it went by so fast... Hope they will do this again soon... Maybe hunt for Easter eggs and craft Easter baskets... That would be fun! Thanks team lava! I had a blast! Now with the 10 pots I have left to chop should I chop them all at once or maybe do one a week to have it to look forward to??? I would think there is no time limit once we have them... What do you guys think???

boxesj
03-20-14, 08:57 AM
I found chopping a few in one go always getting less good stuff

gdmcrjunkie
03-20-14, 09:56 AM
?? I buy one clover to craft one last pot, start the craft, then the game refreshes. If I've done other things most of them remain but my workshop is free again, clover gone, gems back. A bug? Or is the crafting over too?

ciarjen
03-20-14, 10:01 AM
?? I buy one clover to craft one last pot, start the craft, then the game refreshes. If I've done other things most of them remain but my workshop is free again, clover gone, gems back. A bug? Or is the crafting over too?

That sounds like a normal processing glitch. Can you still buy the clover with gems? Even though the parts are no longer dropping we still have the opportunity to craft.

When I say "normal" I mean it happens often where actions just done, have not registered and need to be taken again.

ApexErst
03-20-14, 10:01 AM

"expiryTime":1395313200 -> is causing the problem, the items have expired even though they show in the workshop, I tried to buy 1 clover to keep in my inventory and the same thing happens to me

ghjvcucjb
03-20-14, 10:25 AM
Is it over already. Just got up and thought I had a few hours and not getting anything.

glimmergate
03-20-14, 10:32 AM
Hey folks, the items had an incorrect expiry date on them. This has now been fixed. Thanks for letting us know!

ghjvcucjb
03-20-14, 10:43 AM
Hey folks, the items had an incorrect expiry date on them. This has now been fixed. Thanks for letting us know!

Thanks Glimmergate! Does that mean we can still collect? Because I just spent 10 energies on flowers and nada. Don't want to waste any more energy if it isn't going to drop.

claupu
03-20-14, 10:52 AM
Thanks Glimmergate! Does that mean we can still collect? Because I just spent 10 energies on flowers and nada. Don't want to waste any more energy if it isn't going to drop.

I don't think we can still collect. But we can buy the items with gems.

glimmergate
03-20-14, 11:20 AM
The items no longer drop from plants, however the ones you have in your inventory should remain there, and you may buy more with gems if you want.

gdmcrjunkie
03-20-14, 01:12 PM

Thanks! Crafting now~ :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-20-14, 01:23 PM
Agwynn, glimmergate, & et al with TL ~

While everybody else speeds through the Troll Tribe & Dire Boar quest like it's a race lol, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you guys for an AWESOME fun week!!!
The scavenger hunt for lucky charms was a blast (& I even felt like one of my suggestions was used, & w/o stepping on the toes of General Mills lol). No leprechaun but loads of exciting, mysteriously-filled rainbow pots! - what a treat!
So thanks again. Y'all are magically delicious! LOL ;)

ciarjen
03-20-14, 01:33 PM

While everybody else speeds through the Troll Tribe & Dire Boar quest like it's a race lol, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you guys for an AWESOME fun week!!!
The scavenger hunt for lucky charms was a blast (& I even felt like one of my suggestions was used, & w/o stepping on the toes of General Mills lol). No leprechaun but loads of exciting, mysteriously-filled rainbow pots! - what a treat!

It was an excellent quest. Everyone got something. I didn't open one rainbow pot but I got some great looking decorations that are no longer available :)

freesiawoods
03-21-14, 01:03 AM
Chopped a few pots today, mostly nothing great but got one mithril and the last pot I chopped gave a spicy feast AND a sweet feast!

It's been fun, hope we can have something like that again, thanks TL@

claupu
03-21-14, 02:23 AM

I can totally second that. Harvesting just isn't the same anymore. I still have 14 pots stored and whenever I need some fun I chop one.

So, from me too, a very big, fat Thank you to the whole team!

ginrae22
03-22-14, 12:27 PM
Well I think it sucks. Extending the craft time doesn't help when I can't get anymore of the items. I know people can still buy them but why leave the craft option arg well I'm frustrated. I think I was only able to craft 5. And I collected religiously. Oh well.

Oliver118
05-15-14, 10:38 PM
Chopped a few pots today, mostly nothing great but got one mithril and the last pot I chopped gave a spicy feast AND a sweet feast!

It's been fun, hope we can have something like that again, thanks TL@

Lucky you!